• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands: Welcome to Pandora kiddos CRT

Yeah, I remember attempting to get something on the moon feat but it was just, far too difficult, so I said "fork it, 5-C, go home"

I agree with everything @LSirLancelotDuLacl said.

I don't agree that Tyreen is MFTL for teleporting mooks across interstellar distances. That would just be teleportation and thus not correlate to speed. I remember looking into instances where her or Lilith may have flown with interstellar distances with Firehawk powers but I couldn't find anything.

Well its mostly tier upgrades and not much else. Lilith and other Bl1, Bl2 characters that made an appearance in Bl3 get two keys. Bl1 and Bl2 characters have a chance if getting High 6A but if not most likely still the same tier as now. Everyone in Bl3 Likely gets something around 5C while Bl3 Vh and tyreen, destroyer, and eridians get 4C.

BL2 and BL1 Characters may get an upgrade on the first key if the Warrior gets approved for High 6A. There have been statements about it being able to destroy everything on Pandora. If not Imo it should at least get upgraded to country level. Also any experts on Presequel and TFTBL?

Last edited:
I agree with everything @LSirLancelotDuLacl said.

I don't agree that Tyreen is MFTL for teleporting mooks across interstellar distances. That would just be teleportation and thus not correlate to speed. I remember looking into instances where her or Lilith may have flown with interstellar distances with Firehawk powers but I couldn't find anything.
The teleporting is just a skill. It can be added to range though possibly.

Am pretty sure they will already scale on some level off of the Pre-Sequel dudes. Die got a feat for a the weapon twirling assholes boss deflecting laser blasts.

Looking through the thread, I think Stupits and Lancelot are making sense here.

Another thing is that since the Destroyer was locked in the Vault of the Serpent which is most likely a 4A dimension The Destroyer doesn’t scale any higher than 4B but he doesn’t have any feats to show he is 4B so Destroyer, Eridians, and Bl3 Vh are only High 4C.

For the people that scale to Lilith’s Bl3 key which is 5C they would be Zero, Maya, Tannis, Ava, Troy, Gaige, Krieg, Mordecai, Brick, Tina, and possibly some other characters.

Although other characters are possibly weaker than sirens to a certain extent it should be safe to say they scale to Lilith to a certain extent. Also I know characters like mordecai being able to destroy a moon kinda doesn’t make sense but it is what it is

Last edited:
Also sure I’m fine with them being High-4C but there also the fact that they have so amps as well, so we would have to get a list of those.

Also sure I’m fine with them being High-4C but there also the fact that they have so amps as well, so we would have to get a list of those.
amps? give me an example

either way I doubt amps can make them a higher tier so at most it would just be added as a statistic amplification.

I know Borderlands 3 is bad but why is there so little guidance in this CRT like nothing gets upgraded to tier 5 or above yet?

Back