• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands: Welcome to Pandora kiddos CRT

They should have the same keys since they scale to the same stuff as the BL2 crew, the loaders.

Our best chance to get a bigger rating would be using Kaltias' calc but substituting the bigger sized versions.

And yeah, is why I said that focusing on abilities would be better for now. Is where they are most lacking by far.

Though, what does everyone think about dividing base abilities and abilities from weapons to make much less of a mess? It could be One tab for personal powers and one for equipment. Or one for personal powers, one for outright weapons and one for shields. Either or works.

Yeah why did we not use the low-7b calc for the Loaders? To me it seems fine and makes more sense to me.

Because we really don't know the distance the station has from Pandora. So without enough information, the default is the Lowball.

It would be hard to prove as well that the longer distance works when from that distance, even Phobos and Deimos look like specks on Mars. Sure, Elpis is way bigger than our moon and Mars' moons by extension, but without a defined size, arguing that it is farther away than either of the moons despite looking so gigantic would be damn hard. And Jack's station is very obviously closer than Elpis itself, turning it even harder.

Well if that's the case then we should at least get the weight of the other Loaders Bots. Is there anyone for the Calc groups than can help out? Because I've tried to get people to find the weight but nobody came out to help.

That's the annoying part, trying to find someone that can help.

Have you tried asking any of them if they could at least tell you what would be the best way to calc the size of the bots? After that, you can just assume the majority of it is steel.

Plus, we have very obvious and direct shit like this for the constructors so finding a size shouldn't be too hard.

Maybe you could try asking Mitch and seeing if he has free time.

Edit: **** it, doesn't work. Here's the Link:https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...tructor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120915023900

But Loader bots aren’t even the strongest thing in Borderlands so making them scale to Loaderbots wouldnt be that accurate. Also Doesn’t the warrior > Bl1 Destroyer?

So Basically

Commander Steele <Bl1 Destroyer< Bl1 Vh < Handsome Jack < The Warrior < Bl2 Vh < Bl3 Lilith <Troy and Tyreen < Bl3 Destroyer < Bl3 Vh

Idk about that one Chief. Unless you think Wilhelm can beat the Warrior.
I’d argue he can since he almost beated the Vh from both bl1 and bl2. Just saying but it will all work out since we can scale them to each other.

Bl1 Vh < Wilhelm < Jack < Warrior < Bl2 Vh

Honestly not sure what to say about the Warrior statement.

Nothing in Pandora compares to him except the Vault Hunters, so he could easily destroy it all overtime. When it is so vague and there's no other feats on a similar level, I am not sure that's enough.

Didn't Jack imply the Warrior was the Most Powerful thing at his disposal when he got it? Wouldn't that have put it above Wilhelm and The Bunk3r?

Didn't Jack imply the Warrior was the Most Powerful thing at his disposal when he got it? Wouldn't that have put it above Wilhelm and The Bunk3r?
either way wilhelm has a trash profile atm so scaling the warrior above wilhelm would just put it at Large town level

He should obviously be above Wilhelm.

No matter what, even if Wilhelm was poisoned, he was an early game big boss, not even mid game or later. There's no reason a mechanized dude should compare to the sealed super weapon.

He should obviously be above Wilhelm.

No matter what, even if Wilhelm was poisoned, he was an early game big boss, not even mid game or later. There's no reason a mechanized dude should compare to the sealed super weapon.
Wilhelm scales above Bl1 Vh who jack scales above and jack scales to Bl2 Vh who scales to warrior. so in a way Wilhelm does scale to the warrior

The best we can say about Wilhelm is that he could have beat early game Vault Hunters if he wasn't poisoned, apparently.

But then there's then by mid-game, and then by endgame. So him scaling to the warrior is... eh at best.

And if the hologram doesn't do shit that would get him a different tier, no. There needs to be a notable difference to justify another key.

The best we can say about Wilhelm is that he could have beat early game Vault Hunters if he wasn't poisoned, apparently.

But then there's then by mid-game, and then by endgame. So him scaling to the warrior is... eh at best.

And if the hologram doesn't do shit that would get him a different tier, no. There needs to be a notable difference to justify another key.
Just to be clear you Do know what the Hologram does in TFTBL right? Also Wilhelm not scaling to warrior would make them have two keys.
1. Pre warrior
2.Post Warrior

If we don't have any feats, I don't see any need for 2 keys. Just give them at least and say they scale way above it. Keys just add unnecessary space if there's nothing real different between both, and the second one will just be "scale way above this thing they already scaled above of".

And no, I have no clue about his Hologram. Hence why I said this.

If we don't have any feats, I don't see any need for 2 keys. Just give them at least and say they scale way above it. Keys just add unnecessary space if there's nothing real different between both, and the second one will just be "scale way above this thing they already scaled above of".

And no, I have no clue about his Hologram. Hence why I said this.
Ok seems good. Also what games did you play in the bl series?

If you dont want to watch basically jack is a hologram in someone's brain

BL1, some of 2 but sadly not much. And BL3. Not in it's entirety but a good chunk, mostly from playing at a friend's house. No real console over where I live.

Already brought this up but the High 4-C can very likely be 4-A since the Eridians can make other dimension with multiple stars.

Back