• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands: Welcome to Pandora kiddos CRT

If you can name a verse that is in serious need of an update its Borderlands.

Alright the borderland games are some of my favorite games of all time but my god the stats on these characters are super outdated and are in need of change.

Here are some feats that are in need of calculations (This is just for AP/Speed of the series, maybe I'll make one for haxs another day)

Just wanted everyone to know that this is my first CRT, so I will update the as this discussion goes on(plus I felt like this verse needed something because there was no attention)

Borderlands

Alright the first game in the series did not have too many notable feats for characters. Until at the end of the game where the Destroyer appeared and did this just by exiting out in the Vault.

wb5Msxg5BuZLZKrDX2QYMbvlHdJVgfe1e_cDZA-kXpFSezAjHSrxnQ_wurdICJfHSv-vIIxs2uyiW3UXS8_FbhxJwMUwPgRP1OiFQ5S_QrXZS1I9iRS1PzZeM9uCJ4O2K7mBIDfK

Now what's super impressive about this feat is that the Destroyer did this just by COMING out the Vault. And there are ways that the first Vault hunters scale to this. In the third game in the series it is told to us that Pandora is the Vault to the Destroyer true form and him coming out will completely destroy Pandora. Again the Destroyer was going to no pun intended destroy all of Pandora.

Now with this information we can also deduce that in the first game the VH defeat a weakened version of the Destroyer that causes the crack on Pandora.

And what's even more impressive is that Pandora is far bigger than our own Planet thanks for the Information on the Borderlands Wiki, so even using the earth as a basis will be super lowballing this calc.

Now if someone can find how big Pandora is compared to our earth will be fantastic.

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel

In Borderlands The Pre-Sequel there is a speed feat which has been calculated at 0.94 Relativistic +

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Borderlands:_The_Sentinel_spins_to_win

What's cool about this speed feat is that Borderlands characters have multipliers to not only increase their AP but also speed.

For example Brick has a flat out time 2x multiplier for his speed

0.94 x 2 = 1.88 FTL

And it's not just Brick every single character in the series has multipliers to increase their stats (skill trees and artifact).So we can see even higher stats for these characters.

So nice upgrade for their speed

In fact Borderlands VH have so many Amps that we need to find out how much the boost they can get.

Also Slag is an 10x Amp to there AP.

Borderlands 2

Loaders Bots are the thing here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaltias/NF_calc-Borderlands_2:_Quality_Hyperion_Firearms

These Loaders bots can survive 244 Kilotons by landing on Pandora and the VH can destroy these guys like they're made of paper.(Also these are just the normal Loaders, since there are difference ones we can get even higher calcs)

Again not too many big feats aside from the character having more multipliers than the first VH so they're likely going to be way faster.

Borderlands 3

Alright time for the big boi for feats in the series, and I got a few feats that are pretty good.

Teleporting Psychos go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

After you leave Pandora and go to Promethea in a literal second Tyrene Teleports a Psychos from Pandora to Promethea. In one second that's the time frame for the feat. So hey a MFTL+ Borderlands character, even though it's only for teleporting speed.
Also BFR is also a hax she can have.

Troy pulls Elpis to Pandora

Not much to explain, Troy pulls Elpis closer to Pandora. We need to know the size of Pandora in order to get the size of Elpis to get the full calc.

The Eridians creating stars

Basically another huge tier upgrade for the VH, but likely only for the VH for Borderlands 3( and Lilith as well). Eridians which I don't want to get into the lore, can “Pluck stars from across the world” and create the Vault of the Serpent which is a pocket dimension that contains a large amount of stars and a sun

This basically guaranteed to get the VH a High 4-C to a 4-A rating which is great for the verse.

Iirc they never fought eridians so why would they scale to it? Also Lilith being High 4C wouldn’t make sense seeing as she already had alot of trouble destroying a moon. Eridians being High 4C is still agreeable since you have a scan to prove it but Vh and Liluth definitely don’t scale to them. Also teleporting isnt counted as speed so They arent MFTL. Also as i stated in another one of your threads I think The most that Borderland Characters should be is Planet level while lowballed they should be at least Multi Continent Level. Except for the Eridians though

I am pretty sure this was already tackled in a discussion before. The Eridians were powerless to do anything to the Destroyer, which was completely absorbed by our annoying lovely Siren girl for the final boss.

Meaning, BL3 dudes should scale, unless there's literally anything indicating Tyreen didn't succ The Destroyer in its entirety. The thing the BL1 dudes scale to is a fragment of the thing, which is obvious from the fact that The Destroyer is perfectly alive for Tyreel to SUCC plus some narration thing saying that outright if my memory is right.

Really, I would say P&As is the main thing that needs to be CRTed for the characters. They are horribly dry and missing a lot, from their personal abilities to abilities from equipment (which should be separated with a tab).

I am pretty sure this was already tackled in a discussion before. The Eridians were powerless to do anything to the Destroyer, which was completely absorbed by our annoying lovely Siren girl for the final boss.

Meaning, BL3 dudes should scale, unless there's literally anything indicating Tyreen didn't succ The Destroyer in its entirety. The thing the BL1 dudes scale to is a fragment of the thing, which is obvious from the fact that The Destroyer is perfectly alive for Tyreel to SUCC plus some narration thing saying that outright if my memory is right.

Really, I would say P&As is the main thing that needs to be CRTed for the characters. They are horribly dry and missing a lot, from their personal abilities to abilities from equipment (which should be separated with a tab).
Agreed So Borderlands 3 Characters Scale to Planet Level?

Do you think that the giant crack that the Destroyer did in the first game can be calc? But also knowing that Pandora is bigger than our own planet?

The Destroyer should already scale to the Eridians since they couldn't do shit to it. They needed to pretty much mass suicide with the help of the Siren whose Tyreel inherited her powers from just to seal the thing, so I have no clue how the BL3 dudes wouldn't scale to The Destroyer, and the Eridians by consequence, after pulling that off.

As for the crack thing, when or where did that happen? My memory is faulty, and I don't wanna comment on anything that I don't remember the context of.

The Destroyer should already scale to the Eridians since they couldn't do shit to it. They needed to pretty much mass suicide with the help of the Siren whose Tyreel inherited her powers from just to seal the thing, so I have no clue how the BL3 dudes wouldn't scale to The Destroyer, and the Eridians by consequence, after pulling that off.

As for the crack thing, when or where did that happen? My memory is faulty, and I don't wanna comment on anything that I don't remember the context of.
what is the Eridians Tier?

Just check Dienomite's thread that already tackled this.
makes sense. Id argue that Destroyer is High 4C if he destroys all the stars tyreen and Bl3 Vault hunters too since they scale to those. Lilith stays at 5C or 5B if Highballed since Elpis is technically larger than a normal moon. Troy, Bl2 vault hunters and some others should scale to Lilith. Bl1 vault hunters should be at least High 6A

That would still need to be brought up and discussed with for sure, but the High 4-C thing is pretty set in stone.

I'll wait to see what Notorious can tell me. If the earth cracking feat wasn't pulled off by the Destroyer piece that came out in BL1, then they gotta stay with the tiers they have until we find something else.

That would still need to be brought up and discussed with for sure, but the High 4-C thing is pretty set in stone.

I'll wait to see what Notorious can tell me. If the earth cracking feat wasn't pulled off by the Destroyer piece that came out in BL1, then they gotta stay with the tiers they have until we find something else.
what would need to be discussed? also if earth cracking feat isnt from bl1 then only bl1 vault hunters would be affected. Id argue They should still be upgraded to at least country or continent level. Also I feel like Jack deserves an upgrade but no evidence yet. Jack should scale to Bl1 Vault hunters though. so if they get upgraded he gets upgraded as well. I mean Large town level for jack? He deserves a higher tier imo

Why would they upgrade to literally any tier than the ones they have right now if they don't have the feats? I am not sure where country or continent level even comes from, nor do I have any clue why the BL1 hunters should just scale to Jack for... reasons? Are there actual reasons why? Any rationale.

If you think they deserve any sort of higher tier, then you'll need to look for something.

Why would they upgrade to literally any tier than the ones they have right now if they don't have the feats? I am not sure where country or continent level even comes from, nor do I have any clue why the BL1 hunters should just scale to Jack for... reasons? Are there actual reasons why? Any rationale.

If you think they deserve any sort of higher tier, then you'll need to look for something.
This is gonna be hard since Bl1 barely even had a story but The weakened destroyer should be somewhere around that level. I’ll try to find more evidence though. as for Jack He scales to Vh1 Vault hunters since he Easily Kills Roland and Captured Lilith with no effort at all.

I found the list for all cutscenes in Borderlands 1 will check if destroyer feat is true. Here is the link

Edit: Pandora Stats and Description

Also I couldnt find the cutscene where destroyer does that. When he appears he just kills steele but thats it

Last edited:
Nothing indicates this at all or even potentially proves it. If it's a weakened and insignificant shard of the Destroyer, you would need actual proof that it scales in anyway to the planet cracking done by the full Destroyer as it was being awakened from Pandora.

If you wanna look for something, try checking around the Pre-Sequel. There is something about Jack using one of the Destroyer's eye and boosting it 10x with Slag to potentially destroy Elpis or something like that?

If you want to look into it and gather proof that it scales in anyway to the Destroyer piece from BL1, knock yourself out, but considering they almost got collectively killed by Wilhelm after the fact, that'll be contradictory and hard to prove.

Nothing indicates this at all or even potentially proves it. If it's a weakened and insignificant shard of the Destroyer, you would need actual proof that it scales in anyway to the planet cracking done by the full Destroyer as it was being awakened from Pandora.

If you wanna look for something, try checking around the Pre-Sequel. There is something about Jack using one of the Destroyer's eye and boosting it 10x with Slag to potentially destroy Elpis or something like that?

If you want to look into it and gather proof that it scales in anyway to the Destroyer piece from BL1, knock yourself out, but considering they almost got collectively killed by Wilhelm after the fact, that'll be contradictory and hard to prove.
nah I can’t scale his eye to the bl1 version of him so its kinda irrelevant also I never got to play pre sequel and tftbl

Then my best advice is to start playing the games again or seeing videos of the dialogue and/or cutscenes for better feats, otherwise, this is all BL1 dudes have.

question how do i send photos from album here?

Edit: Whatever i’ll just explain the Photo, So the huge purple scar in pandora? it’s from the Destroyer in Bl3

In 3 they reveal that they only fought a small part of the destroyer, meaning that the full destroyer is the one Tyreen absorbed and logically should be stronger than just a small fraction of it.

In 3 they reveal that they only fought a small part of the destroyer, meaning that the full destroyer is the one Tyreen absorbed and logically should be stronger than just a small fraction of it.
i see. Ughh this sucks since Bl1 destroyer is featless aside from stabbing Commander Steele lmao

Because the one they fight in BL1 is a suppressed/weaken version of the Destroyer. And its like stated every where at the final act of the game that your going to fight its true form.

Not to mention that logically, if the Destroyer is this massive thing that almost destroyed the planet when it is almost released but the BL1 dudes fight something much smaller with no feat anywhere near that level, it makes sense it is weakened.

Further cemented by the fact that they get their asses beat by Wilhelm after - are we gonna say this dude is stronger than the Destroyer or something?

So yeah, BL1 and 2 dudes are stuck where they are unless we find something better to use for scaling. The main thing right now is kicking the asses of those dudes that can survive being shot from Jack's space station directly into the planet and surviving (which is the Loader calc put on their profiles).

Also two things,

1.I thing that the High 4-C rating for the Destroyer should be changed to 4-A

2. I believed the cracked statement came from the opening from Borderlands 2 opening

But if that doesn't work then we can get the size of the Loaders Bots like Saturn to see how much energy it takes for them to survive.

Could you look and confirm that it comes from BL2?

Also, an alternative is trying to calc what would be the AP for the bigger class of loaders that are shot down to deal with you. Kaltias does mention that they are bigger than the base ones that are shot to kill you, like the Super Badass Loaders, the Constructors and the Saturn.

It may not give much of a boost, but their size could should totally make for a bigger result if it's accepted.

Edit: ****, got snipped.

Nah the cracked Pandora is from Bl3 after The boss fight with Tyreen Pandora has a permanent scar. Check the Profile for Pandora and see for yourself

Marcus just says that The vault opening triggered the growth of eridium all over pandora, He never states that The Destroyer left a huge scar on pandora

Gonna have to agree with Stupits here. The earth cracked, yes, but there's nothing visible from space nor no mention of big shit like in BL3, so the cracks from which Eridium seeped are unlikely to be any big. Not to mention is just generally unusable, since we have no clue about their size.

I guess Bl1 stays unchanged unless further scans are provided right? Still I’d like to at least make their profiles look a bit better since rn the profiles are pretty bad. Also they will get Different Keys for every game right? Or will Bl2 and Bl1 have the same keys?

Back