• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bombs question

Peppypony

She/Her
Ok so Cosmibombs in Animazians, as I quote right here with this canon statement.

"Just one Cosmibomb alone can destroy hundreds or thousands of galaxies. However, ten to a hundred of them going off at once would disrupt the space-time continuum, tear it apart and then cease to exist alongside the physical universe itself."

When I make a profile page of it one day, while I know 3-B and Low 2-C should be on there, I'm question what should the tier section say specifically?

3-B with a single bomb. At least High 3-A, likely low 2-C with 10 to 100 bombs going off at once

Why did I add H 3-A? Because multiple bombs suddenly affecting time as well, when one couldn't seems a bit whack. Maybe there is some in verse explanation idk about as to why that is the case.

3-B with a single bomb. Low 2-C with 10 to 100 bombs going off at once

works too.

Because multiple bombs suddenly affecting time as well, when one couldn't seems a bit whack. Maybe there is some in verse explanation idk about as to why that is the case.
Oh um the idea I've had is that these bombs can also affect time as well, one does distort time but isn't enough to destroy it and so if enough go off then yes time will be so distorted that it will literally come to an end because this universe cannot exist without time.

There are other universes where time doesn't exist and yet said universes continue to exist, but universes have infinite possibilities so yeah different universes work differently.

Back