• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boba Fett vs Kiritsugu Emiya

Disney Canon Boba Fett vs Kiritsugu Emiya

Speed not equalized (same ballpark)

Each gets standard equipment and a day of prep

Fight takes place in Fuyuki City after sundown

No outside interference (cops/military won't interfere)

Fight starts at 300m distance

What are Boba's best prep feats and displays of combat smarts? I know the mandilorians (probably spelled wrong) are actually surprisingly good at using creative means to take down enemies that you would think would wipe the floor with them. Like, for example, (someone fact check me on this, I learned this through word of mouth) the mandilorians essentially used their equivalent of shot guns so that the Jedi couldn't deflect their laser fire, and instead would pump hot shrapnel into their face

Kerry has some good feats himself

Boba doesn't really have any prep feats afaik, but it's still a full 24 hours for him to stockpile heavy weaponry

Back