• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good question. I think the answer is no. Given her vanity, she might be insulted that someone would copy her beauty.

I see. Also, I'm pretty sure this is one of the few matchups where that question needs to be asked.

In that case, I think it's inconclusive.

I feel like this match depends on who land the first blow as Boa doesn't have no resistance to Petrification so she will be affected by the Copy Robot's physical attacks if they land. Though I have to ask if the Robot can copy Boa's Observation Haki as well, that might give Boa a slight advantage in this fight

Going by how Copy Robot functions, namely the weaknesses, Hancock should actually win this.

Even if CR can copy her DF power, it is unlikely it will be capable of copying Haki, as it involves spiritual energy of sorts. If it comes to blows against Hancock, she'll be a step ahead via Kenbunshoku (she has a basic level of this, minimum), and she can utilize Busoshoku Haki, which by nature can negate the effects of Devil Fruits.

• Say they both go in to clash with a kick. CR's leg turns to stone, but Hancock is protected. But since it gains knowledge, it may attempt to keep it a ranged battle, though Hancock will match her own abilities cuz... duh. Pre-cog tips it to her favor outright.
Also, Hancock has Salome, which will tip the scales to her favor.

• This also suggests she is a proficient user of Buso if she can use Haki on the snake--a rudimentary application of Goken is being able to transfer the Haki from your body onto other objects.
Since it is a robot, I doubt the mero-mero mellow will work on it, but everything else will as normally.

Hancock wins mid-high diff since she has to watch out for her own hax, but she is going to constantly be ahead of the curb due to Haki and having her snake companion fighting alongside her.

Didn't read that tidbit on Copy Robit's weaknesses on not being able to copy abilities that require things like minds and souls, then the robot shouldn't be able to copy Boa's Haki.

I also vote for Boa via Cin's reasoning

Back