• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time for another CR for a verse no one discusses. WHOOO!

Monkeys do have prehensile tails and can support their own weight with them. They also aren't harmed by bumping into Bloons, just to support their durability scaling to their AP
Bloons: All bloons can have fortified + new lifting strength feats. They're also smart enough to take apart parts of houses, statues, etc.
MOAB Class Bloons: MOAB can now summon Bloons in front of it whenever it gets hit to use as a makeshift shield (Summoning and Pseudo-Forcefield Creation)
Dart Monkey: Mega Dart Monkey throws around spiked balls similar to the Juggernaut which splits into more. New key?
Boomerang Monkey (+ Mega Boomerang Monkey): Throws two boomerangs at once, Mega Boomerang Monkey is Glaive Lord and throws four glaives at a time
Super Monkey (+ Mega Super Monkey): Mega Super Monkey appears to be Laser Blasts + Epic Range and throws radiated darts which pop nearby Bloons as well (Radiation Manipulation)
Glue Gunner (Acid Gunner (+ Mega Super Monkey)): Mega Acid Gunner seems to be an evolution of The Bloon Solver? not really sure, but it doesn't really add anything new aside from being stronger acid
Ice Monkey (+ Mega Super Monkey): Creates large snowflakes which freezes any Bloon that touches it. Also can fly. Mega Ice Monkey is just Absolute Zero but the ice also spreads to nearby Bloons (Flight)
Ninja Monkey (+ Mega Ninja Monkey): Performs a Ninja Dash to jump between Bloons in any direction. Mega Ninja Monkey appears to be an upgrade to Grandmaster Ninja and throws shurikens between dashes (Acrobatics)
Sniper Monkey (+ Mega Sniper Monkey): Is precise enough to fire while hanging from a vine with their tail. Mega Sniper Monkey is Cripple MOAB but with Shrapnel Shot
Wizard Monkey (+ Mega Wizard Monkey): Can fire four bolts of magic at once, Mega Wizard Monkey appears to be somewhere between Arcane Mastery and Arcane Spike and fires electrified magic orb (Electricity Manipulation)
Obyn Greenfoot: Can fly and fire four wolf souls at once (Flight)
Adora: Ball of Light can target multiple foes at once. Possibly holy manipulation since her magic is referred to as being "celestial" (which would probably apply to True Sun God as well) (Holy Manipulation)

Stuff to note for characters that don't have profiles yet
  • Mortar Monkey stuns Bloons on explosion. Mega Mortar Monkey is just Blooncineration and burns Bloons + removes camo
  • Churchill gets a parachute to glide and can always see Camo Bloons, Striker Jones can always see Camo Bloons

Also something from two Q&As ago, Psi likely knows Tai Chi (Martial Arts)

as well as the most recent Q&A, Ninja Kiwi's zombie games may scale, "Phoenix Effect" for Gwen and Adora prevents them from falling out of bounds, The different size-altering options are experiments Dr. Monkey's performed[/s]

Last edited:
I feel like bouncing on Bloons is more of a gameplay thing, as weird as it sounds. We know MOAB class Bloons for example can utterly wreck heroes who are superior to base monkeys for the most part (or at least Dark Monkey) and lore wise we know that Bloons just abduct monkeys that can't stop them.

For cameo Bloons from Pop I'm not 100% on giving Jones auto-detection. Cameo acts differently in that game and when they're phased I don't think he can even hit them.

The rest I'm cool with.

Ugh... The Q&A from yesterday just reminded me that Bloontonium is a radioactive substance, which we know since weapons that wield it either have a radioactive symbol[/ur] or [url=https://bloons.fandom.com/wiki/Hydra_Rocket_Pods_(BTD6)]outright show the radiation glow MOAB Bloons naturally wield it and Monkeys can straight up hold weapons infused with it without protection, plus mine it with seemingly no problem

But that makes it weird cause Monkeys use radioactive weapons against the Bloons :/

radioactive substance.
Well not dangerously so. Though they are seemingly highly reactive
If Bloonstones are solidified Bloontonium, wouldn’t that make them dangerously radioactive?
Dr Monkey assures us it's safe! Wait, Tarn, don’t drop that!
I think this is a more interesting quote though
How come the Wrathful True Sun God doesn’t just go and eradicate the bloons?
There are rules they have to abide by
Guess VTSG could wipe out all the Bloons if not for The Rules

Ah right, thanks for that. The last bit makes me wonder about what Bloontonium does to humans, but who knows ^^

It's dangerous enough that flying through it slows you down a bit, like with Super Monkey, but not like deadly so

Wait what
how does the Sun Temple/True Sun God make mini avatars?
Summons them from the Void.
also
So, if all hero skins are canon, when did Obyn become guardian of the non-forests
When the great Sun God bestowed it upon him.

Oh, and I just ran through the different monkeys. Turns out I was wrong about the prehensile tail lol.

Sniper Monkeys are just laying with the vine against their midsection, which is still skill on their part, but I'd just obviously missed their tail while watching

Back