• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Power Levels Discussion Thread

Can someone explain why top tier Bleach characters are planetary in the wiki and why Ichigo scaling to Yhwach isn't a universal feat because Yhwach was going to destroy all 3 of the realms which, all together should make a universe

Yhwach was going to merge the three worlds into one to create his own world in which Death doesn't exist.

He wasn't affecting the entire realms, just the planets.

Also IIRC, the three realms are within the universe - they don't make said universes entirety.

Warren Valion said:
Yhwach was going to merge the three worlds into one to create his own world in which Death doesn't exist.

He wasn't affecting the entire realms, just the planets.

Also IIRC, the three realms are within the universe - they don't make said universes entirety.
Wouldn't the realms be on different planes of existence?

Wouldn't the realms be on different planes of existence?

Different dimensions yes. Universe no.

It seems the names of the different dimensions can refer to both the planet and entire spacetime, hence, one can say he was destroying/merging/stabalising planets.

As for the cosmology...

Earth would obviously be within a universe akin to ours, floating in the Garganta. Yoruichi's diagram shows that the entire dimension of the Real World and Soul Society are comparable to each other in size and shape, so, we know they're both separate universes from that. Hueco Mundo (the dimension) can logically be assumed to be the same but it doesn't have as much supporting evidence.

Basically, either way can be argued. The potential for tier 3-A or 2-C is there.

The universe already existed before the Soul King created the three worlds.

TMK, the three worlds are pocket dimensions that exist in a larger universe.

Well, muken is in souk society, in its a infinite expanding void, would that not make souk king 3A? For creating and holding it, and yhwach was also going manipulate muken since its in soul society.

Muken is described as a "void" and the context goes on to say that "like the name subjects it stretches for infinity" is a prison to hold immortal souls. It can only be access like the time chamber in DBZ through a door.

I've always thought Prime Soul King should be High 3-A for creating Muken and the rest of existence. Scaling Yhwach is a bit much though as we only know of him affecting three planets that were a fraction of what the Prime Soul King created 100 million years ago.

Do we even know if the Soul King created the Muken, though?

And infinte desolate void sounds like something that just exists.

I kinda half-mentioned this before. but Yhwach's goal was to merge the worlds of 'life' and 'death' into one.

However, with the context given to use through Ichibe's info dump the Prime Soul King separated 'life' and 'death' into 'the world of the living' - which is Earth - and 'the world of the dead' - which is Soul Society (and Hueco Mundo).

In this case Yhwach reaching his goal would require him to perform the Prime Soul King's definitive feat, just in reverse.

@Warren

it depends. He created the dimension and everything in the dimension. Muken is technically part of the dimension I think just like how his palace is but that's about it. There is no statement that says he outright made it.

Muken is a space accessed through a door in soul society which we know for sure was created by the Soul King. I see no reason why Muken wouldn't have been also created and added onto Soul society by Soul King as well.

The death of weakened Soul King put everything connected to the Soul Society in collapse, including the Dangai . The effect is not isolated on the planets, but rather in all space-time.

As quoted above, Yhwach's goal was to undo what Prime Soul King did. In other words, unify everything.

I believe Prime soul king should be 3-A for creating and holding the void (muken ) which expands infinitely, as it was described.

Warren Valion said:
Do we even know if the Soul King created the Muken, though?

And infinte desolate void sounds like something that just exists.
He created soul society, it's apart of soul society.

Then you should talk about it with the guys in the Discussion Thread and if everyone agrees, then make the CRT.

And? Ichigo scales to that level because of Yhwach who absorbed weakened soul king. A simple glance at the profiles could have told you that much.

I'm aware considering i'm one of the ones who made it that way.. Kidkinsey is talking about Shikai Ichigo clearly which obviously isn't scaled based on the profile since that's the one who cut him in half.

What I want to know is if Yhwach was going to reverse the original feat, why wouldn't he be comparable to the Prime Soul King?

Here are 3 panels from 3 different pages from the manga.

1. First panel we have the description of Muken.

2. Second panel is Aizen saying that Muken is crumbling apart after the Soul Kin's death. So Muken is connected like the other dimensions that started to crumbled away.

3. Third panel is Jugram saying very much that the existence of the dimensions cannot exist if Yhwach doesn't hold them with his new obtained power.

459FD293-64AF-450C-82D8-54B1DF7FC680

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Nope, we just know he was a lot weaker since his organs and limbs were removed which explicitly "destroyed most of his power".
What would be your opinion on 3A Prime soul king?

I don't agree, the universe already existed before the Soul King was even born per Ichibei's reveal on the history.

We just know the Soul King made Soul Society and what's in it, Hueco Mundo and what's in it and the dimensions that connect, are inside or surround them.

The Real World was made as well, but that's just a planet.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't agree, the universe already existed before the Soul King was even born per Ichibei's reveal on the history.

We just know the Soul King made Soul Society and what's in it, Hueco Mundo and what's in it and the dimensions that connect, are inside or surround them.

Yes he created soul society, soul society have muken which is an void that was explained to expand infinity, also yhwach was able to stop it from collapsing, so why wouldn't creating muken and holding it, not be 3A? The Real World was made as well, but that's just a planet.

Back