• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Possible upgrade for Existance eraser ability and resistance for Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen has Passive EE after Transcendency. It's already listed in his profile.

As Transcended being Ichigo should get the existance eraser and resistance for existence Eraser.

Transcendency is already in the Ichigo profile. Just need to upgrade EE and resistance for EE.
Thanks for the input

So resistance for EE is fine.

Can you please take a look at this if this can qualifies for EE.

Bro don't make up stories

Anyway I am not good with English I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Check the last two scans Isshin clearly states Cleaner can't be container with SS. If it's just based on spiritual energy Mayuri or anyone would have done many experiments or anything to try to control it.

Btw this is just summary

Lord Griffith agreed and other staff are neutral. Gonna need one more staff agreeing with this.
That is not true. While Griffith did agree, Damage was the only staff that appeared here that you could say was neutral.
Both Myself and Tempest agree with resistance for Ichigo but disagreed with giving the ability to him.

That is not true. While Griffith did agree, Damage was the only staff that appeared here that you could say was neutral.
Both Myself and Tempest agree with resistance for Ichigo but disagreed with giving the ability to him.
Why ?. I already posted scan for ichigo getting serious against his enemies. Yhwach already has Resistance to EE. I don't see why ichigo can't get it.

The main problem here is very much tied to the lack of presentation or statements in regards to Ichigo that implies any sort of existence erasure. None of your scans state that those who are transcendent erase others with their spiritual pressure or anything of that nature. Aizen is also the only character where this a genuine worry or concern, as the series itself shows again and again. None of the information that's been provided makes what's going on with Aizen applicable to all those who are "transcendent", it's clearly only something that happens with him.

I am rejecting giving this ability to Ichigo. That is my stance and isn't changing unless you can bring something else that gives direct statements or showings of this.

The main problem here is very much tied to the lack of presentation or statements in regards to Ichigo that implies any sort of existence erasure. None of your scans state that those who are transcendent erase others with their spiritual pressure or anything of that nature. Aizen is also the only character where this a genuine worry or concern, as the series itself shows again and again. None of the information that's been provided makes what's going on with Aizen applicable to all those who are "transcendent", it's clearly only something that happens with him.

I am rejecting giving this ability to Ichigo. That is my stance and isn't changing unless you can bring something else that gives direct statements or showings of this.
His EE comes from his reiatsu or power output. Same for yamamoto. It's a consist thing in the series that if you power is high enough erase things. Ichigos power leagues above that Aizen and yamamoto. So he should have it Ichigo. But it's fine if you don't agree

Are there any scans available that actually explain how this technique works? Regardless, it depending on your level of Reiatsu would still be a weakness. Would also make it more likely that Ichigo 'resisted' it due to having more/higher Reiatsu, instead of actually being resistant against Existence Erasure.

Are there any scans available that actually explain how this technique works? Regardless, it depending on your level of Reiatsu would still be a weakness. Would also make it more likely that Ichigo 'resisted' it due to having more/higher Reiatsu, instead of actually being resistant against Existence Erasure.
Are you just commenting without reading the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back