• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: possible existence eraser upgrade for Soi Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when is a "dissapear without a trace'' statement enough for EE? I've seen mods be a lot stricter on other threads. I'd say give her ''possibly EE'' though, but simply EE seems a bit wonky imo.

Since when is a "dissapear without a trace'' statement enough for EE? I've seen mods be a lot stricter on other threads. I'd say give her ''possibly EE'' though, but simply EE seems a bit wonky imo.
So without a trace doesn't mean EE? Killing someone and destroying someone without leaving a trace is different things.

So without a trace doesn't mean EE? Killing someone and destroying someone without leaving a trace is different things.
That depends because unless they can see down to an atomic level, you couldn't see the remains someone who got killed on a molecular level.

I think we should consider Soi fon shikai as EE.

Is that statement referring to her Shikai? I'm asking because I don't know the context of that scan.

If it is, given the visual effect we see it have and the statement of it blowing away everything without a trace, I'd say Existence Erasure is likely.

Is that statement referring to her Shikai? I'm asking because I don't know the context of that scan.
Nah what the statement is showing is that Sui-Feng's Shikai has the same wording as the Yamamoto scan which is used to grant him Existence Erasure, so since they use the same wording as each-other and Yamamoto is accepted to have Existence Erasure through that wording than Sui-Feng should also have Existence Erasure as well.

It's more of supporting evidence to the Tokinada scan that Rebirth posted.

That depends because unless they can see down to an atomic level, you couldn't see the remains someone who got killed on a molecular level.

If it is, given the visual effect we see it have and the statement of it blowing away everything without a trace, I'd say Existence Erasure is likely.
As you can see in OP Soul itself getting erased completely without leaving anything. Tokinada statement backs up that. I posted Yama scan because author used same wording for both

As you can see in OP Soul itself getting erased completely without leaving anything. Tokinada statement backs up that. I posted Yama scan because author used same wording for both
Nah what the statement is showing is that Sui-Feng's Shikai has the same wording as the Yamamoto scan which is used to grant him Existence Erasure, so since they use the same wording as each-other and Yamamoto is accepted to have Existence Erasure through that wording than Sui-Feng should also have Existence Erasure as well.

It's more of supporting evidence to the Tokinada scan that Rebirth posted.
Oh, my mistake. All the same, I still think it's likely EE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back