• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Muken's Size and God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dangai is not the living world or SS or even Garganta. It is simply said that there were sepearated, by space yeah, whether by time is debatable.
Dangai is stated to be cut off from space and time and time flows differently there. I think it is accepted that the cosmology of the Bleach verse is the way it is due to Soul King's feat - including the existence of the Dangai. That again strongly suggests that he took one space-time (the OG universe) and divided it into two (WotL and SS) + created a construct outside of space-time (Dangai) to connect those two

Yeah maybe Ichibei created everything else. I don’t think you should argue against something you don’t know too well. He’s the only being capable of doing those things. It’s literally stated only he can do things on such a scale.

How would soul society and the human world even be a thing without making the Dangai?
How would their be a Garganta filled with Reishi when he was literally is the one who spread Reishi.
Unfounded. If you have evidence post it.

Asking me questions doesnt mean anything it is up to the writer to answer said questions or leave them unanswered not up to the fans to make up answers for him. The facts are he created a "foundation" for the worlds, we are never told what that means and that said worlds were seperated from the main worlds. That is all. Expanding further without evidence is ust making things up.

Dangai is stated to be cut off from space and time and time flows differently there. I think it is accepted that the cosmology of the Bleach verse is the way it is due to Soul King's feat - including the existence of the Dangai. That again strongly suggests that he took one space-time (the OG universe) and divided it into two (WotL and SS) + created a construct outside of space-time (Dangai) to connect those two
Yeah I know about Dangai you have said that like 10 times now.

Yeah we know of the cosmology.

Seperated into 2 spaces sure, space times? unknown. Garganta is the only one stated that way and it is clearly not as big as those 2.

Unfounded. If you have evidence post it.

Asking me questions doesnt mean anything it is up to the writer to answer said questions or leave them unanswered not up to the fans to make up answers for him. The facts are he created a "foundation" for the worlds, we are never told what that means and that said worlds were seperated from the main worlds. That is all. Expanding further without evidence is ust making things up.
I don't think you understand. We don't have to prove anything, this website already accepts the Soul King created everything except the og world and hell.

This is never going to be accepted and is just spamming meaningless replies at this point. If other wiki staff members agree, feel free to lock this thread.

From what I've seen every staff member that has posted so far has disagreed with it. I think it's fair to lock it at this point.

I don't think you understand. We don't have to prove anything, this website already accepts the Soul King created everything except the og world and hell.
That is not how it works. Just because it was accepted before doesnt mean that you should not have to bring evidence after questions are asked later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back