• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Bankai Ikkaku and Resurreccion Edrad Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay so I read Bleach, I adore it, it's in my top 5 animanga and now I wanna get into Bleach scaling. So, here's this. Pretty simple to be honest. Base Ikkaku and Edrad scale to 7-C+ via Base Ikkaku withstanding a casual attack from Resurreccion Edrad that was calced at 61.698 kilotons. He can also trade blows with opponents that can harm him, such as Base Edrad. Then, Ikkaku uses Bankai and Edrad goes full power with his Resurreccion, and they match each other.

Right now, Bankai is accepted as a 5x multiplier (Is Resurreccion as well? Idk but it's not relevant right now so whatever), so what I want is for Bankai Ikkaku to scale to 5x his base, which would be 308.49 kilotons (High 7-C). Resurreccion Edrad would scale for matching him.

Hopefully this isn't controversial since these two are in their own little scaling bubble.

This is super simple, I planned to propose Ikakku’s Bankai to be just an AP multiplier when I dropped the big multiplier, because it’s stated to just a raw energy increase without changing durability or speed. But this is a rather minor update, so I don’t mind it getting ironed out before I got to it. Aka checks out.

This is super simple, I planned to propose Ikakku’s Bankai to be just an AP multiplier when I dropped the big multiplier, because it’s stated to just a raw energy increase without changing durability or speed. But this is a rather minor update, so I don’t mind it getting ironed out before I got to it. Aka checks out.
Epic, thanks Mr. Bleach Man

Great

Honestly, this just looks like there was some oversight in updates from a past CRT or something like that. Thanks for catching it. I support this.
No problem. Was one of the things that weirded me out when I was reading the Arrancar Arc, but I wanted to wait until after I finished reading the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back