• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

those are the memories of their past , last time i recall , i don't see myself in a scene i observe .

and they clearly state , word for word that defeating aizen was ALL thanks to tsukishima

>probably an outlier yes but still show what crazy bullshit Book of the End can do

Definitely an outlier, and yes that's literally the only reason I'm the one who brought up the scans as such: to showcase why it's a Top 3 power in Bleach

shouldn't it be stated as a kind of limit in his profile then ? like a "can reach*tier of god aizen* with past manipulation" or something of the sort ?

And they believed that for Ichigo even when they didn't see him in person. Until it is proven that Tsukishima changed their pasts enough that they were there for the final fight, Tsukishima has absolutely no feat of encountering God Aizen.

It's probably a lie, yes he makes it like he did but since they were never ******* there than Tsukishima took all the credit, all Book of the End is give him information and alter information from others but it never actually affects his powers. He would still get DESTROYED by Byakuya.

Tsukishima is literally all talk but he can't back up.

How did he defeat Aizen ? How did he save Kuchiki ? How was he was Byakuya's master if he's just a human ?

Why would Orihime and Chad lied? They are the one telling Ichigo that Tsukishima was there with them when he defeated God Aizen in that alternative word. Transcendent doesn't mean anything because I'm 100% certain that Cell isn't transcendent and he would stomp God Aizen like a ant.

It's not them who lied, that entire scene is to mentally **** up Ichigo. The memory they have is "Tsukishima helped them to defeat Aizen" But HOW DID THAT HAPPEN

The Byakuya situation is a bit different, since he directly interacted with Byakuya, and sparred with him, in the past, there is no reason not to scale him as comparablr to Byakuya. And Byakuya confirms it.

Dangai Ichigo said:
So he can simply be any tier he wants ? Oh joy, how I ******* hate Tsukishima
That only happens if he can somehow achieve it. In the case with Byakuya he choose to train Byakuya also training himself to be equal to Byakuya. Perhaps in that timeline he reach transcendent level without been a transcendent. Byakuya could sense Yhwach's power who is supposed to be above transcendents. Transcendent was abandoned like God Ki in DBS.

AppleLord said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
So he can simply be any tier he wants ? Oh joy, how I ******* hate Tsukishima
That only happens if he can somehow achieve it. In the case with Byakuya he choose to train Byakuya also training himself to be equal to Byakuya. Perhaps in that timeline he reach transcendent level without been a transcendent. Byakuya could sense Yhwach's power who is supposed to be above transcendents. Transcendent was abandoned like God Ki in DBS.
Which sounds stupid

...and there is no case for Tsukishima to have faced God Aizen, there is nothing that would lead Tsukishima to be trancendant.

Though yes, trancendant seems to have be retconned out of the verse.

well we know zangetsu can't be mimicry'ed and that his bankai is useless against Almighty

so , beside boosting his AP by a crapton , his bankai have nothing going for it but it's in line with his previous"bankai"

PaChi2 said:
Is there any possibility that we get to see Ichigo's bankai?
Ichigo's Bankai was restored back thanks to Tsukishima past manipulation & Orihime's Casualty manipulation. Ichigo killed Yhwach twice with his Bankai. Ichigo's Hollowfied Bankai was what we didn't see in combat.

Dunno why anyone is even entertaining Tsukishima fighting Aizen. Ichigo would just thrash the butterfly like last time regardless of who else was there.

AnonymousBlank said:
Dunno why anyone is even entertaining Tsukishima fighting Aizen. Ichigo would just thrash the butterfly like last time regardless of who else was there.
Ichigo would had lost his powers through Mugetsu, and no Urahara to seal him because Tsukishima took his place and he doesn't know Kido.

Ichigo would had lost his powers through Mugetsu, and no Urahara to seal him because Tsukishima took his place and he doesn't know Kido.

He could counter Kido's tho as he told Byakuya

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
I meant that he cannot seal Aizen away.

Been a while since I read that far back but does it say Urahara doesn't show up? Cuz I remember it showing Dangai Ichigo which would mean he didnt use Mugetsu yet.

AnonymousBlank said:
Been a while since I read that far back but does it say Urahara doesn't show up? Cuz I remember it showing Dangai Ichigo which would mean he didnt use Mugetsu yet.
That was the scene before Ichigo use Mugetsu, and Tsukishima replaces someone in the past the only one there beside Ichigo was Urahara.

^Your comment above. You said it was the scene before Mugetsu, but how can Tsukishima be replacing Kisuke if he was there before Urahara arrived to explain the seal?

@Zezu1995 and @MetalGearRaiden keep it civil guys. We don't have to be insulting others over a topic that you don't agree with. I'll report you if you keep it up.

TataHakai said:
Let's not let things get toxic.
why not?

its not like a bit of toxicity will kill you or something,right?

we are fans of FUCKN BLEACH

you know very well how much toxicity we are facing from other fanbases on day to day basis

if we can handle this,you can handle 2

It's not my fault the calc was wrong, i was just the only one that wanted to point it out.

If bleach becomes 5-A through an actually valid calc/feat then i'd be fine with it.

Back