• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 17

Sorry for asking again, are the current ratings for Merged Hollow Ichigo, EoS Zangetsu and Aizen that do not need the at least right?.

Zangetsu and Aizen profiles says they scale to Ichigo, but which Ichigo exactly?.

I've got a few questions for why we assume SKYwach to absolutely be < PSK. I understand that there is an absence of both feats and statements, but that absence goes both ways. The characters that PSK would definitely be greatly superior to, SKYhwach is also greatly superior to, and we have never seen SKYhwach's limits, only a weakness that bypassed his strength.

How would SK Yhwach be greater than Prime SK if Yhwach absorbed a weakened SK and not all the parts of the SK? He's not superior to Prime SK.

We have a key for SK being sealed, it's called Weakened SK.

Dark649 said:
Sorry for asking again, are the current ratings for Merged Hollow Ichigo, EoS Zangetsu and Aizen that do not need the at least right?.
Zangetsu and Aizen profiles says they scale to Ichigo, but which Ichigo exactly?.
What about this?

Because nothing in the verse explicitly reveals that PSK is greater that SKYhwach.

I mean he probably is, but that uncertainty is exactly my point.

SKYwach's whole intention was to revert the Bleach verse to the state it was in before the PSK split it. At the lowest interpretation, that means fusing SS, Earth, and HM (though I'm pretty sure Hueco Mundo was a creation of the PSK and did not exist in the original world) and I'm OK with only accepting the safest option, since there is no hard proof of something higher.

However, following SKYhwach's intention, it is just as likely that he was about to perform the PSK's feat, just in reverse. Unless I missed some statement or another.

SKYhwach's goal was to merge the three worlds together to create a new world where the concept of Death didn't exist.

Prime SK created the three worlds and so much more.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Does the soul king has the visionary? i dont remember if they said that it was his brain or something.
Prime SK's Almighty>>Yhwach's Almighty which created The Visionary.

Prime SK can replicate it by any logical argument.

Xulrev said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Does the soul king has the visionary? i dont remember if they said that it was his brain or something.
Prime SK's Almighty>>Yhwach's Almighty which created The Visionary.
Prime SK can replicate it by any logical argument.
are we sure that yhwach's power bestowal comes from Allmighty? Almighty wasn't active,when he gave letter powers to Uryu

Warren Valion said:
SKYhwach's goal was to merge the three worlds together to create a new world where the concept of Death didn't exist.

Prime SK created the three worlds and so much more.
Not that I'm pushing an update but creating the Dangai which is several layers of time and creating 3 universes and one with an infinite dimension inside is a feat of what level? Incidentally, you said that Yhwach's range is 2-B, does it affect 3 universes to be a 2-B done?

SKYwach's goal was to return 'life' and 'death' back together into one world. I'm saying that if he leaves the SS dimension and the WotL dimensions intact, he would be doing a half-assed job,

Yhwach has Ichibei's casual Manipulation ability?

https://**********.com/manga/Bleach/0608-008.png

He cannot only restore his powers but also his name.

So...

MetalGearRaiden said:
are we sure that yhwach's power bestowal comes from Allmighty? Almighty wasn't active,when he gave letter powers to Uryu
Yes. He is explicit in that The Almighty is the power he uses to distribute powers. He merely did not open his 'eyes' of The Almighty until the prophesied time was up for fear of robbing everyone of their powers if it went out of control, explicitly per Haschwalth .

Yes. He is explicit in that The Almighty is the power he uses to distribute powers. He merely did not open his 'eyes' of The Almighty until the prophesied time was up for fear of robbing everyone of their powers if it went out of control, explicitly per Haschwalth .

so he was not wrong when he said he was able to steal all the powers.

AppleLord said:
But the powers were given through his blood ritual and Soul not Almighty.
The Almighty is what enables him to bestow powers upon others via portions of his Soul; he literally engraves the power into the recipient's soul with The Almighty.

Yhwach does not possess any other powers. We are explicitly told everything he does is with The Almighty.

The Almighty is what enables him to bestow powers upon others via portions of his Soul; he literally engraves the power into the recipient's soul with The Almighty.

Yhwach does not possess any other powers. We are explicitly told everything he does is with The Almighty.

Jugaran doesn't posses the Almighty and he did the same as Yhwach to help Bazz B get stronger. Yhwach said himself that they were alike a special type of Quincy born every 200 years. It was not Almighty he engraves a part of his soul through the blood Jugram said himself in God Like You.

AppleLord said:
Jugaran doesn't posses the Almighty and he did the same as Yhwach to help Bazz B get stronger. Yhwach said himself that they were alike a special type of Quincy born every 200 years. It was not Almighty he engraves a part of his soul through the blood Jugram said himself in God Like You.
Jugram is the same as Yhwach, and shares The Almighty with him, did you miss that?

Jugram did not bestow any actual powers to Bazz, he merely acted as a conduit for amplifying his reishi-manipulation, passively.

Jugram did not share Almighty with Yhwach until after he already met Bazz-B and even Uryu saw that Jugram was a noob at handling that power.

That link makes sense when talking about the Almighty's ability. But he can't simply make someone have powers. He has to give part of his soul, blood or Reiatsu each time he is shown sharing power.

AppleLord said:
He has to give part of his soul, blood or Reiatsu each time he is shown sharing power.
Sure, but this doesn't negate my base point:

Yhwach uses The Almighty and creates The Visionary

Prime Soul King has The Almighty on a vastly superior scale to Yhwach

QED, Prime SK can create and use The Visionary for the same reasons Yhwach can.

I disagree with PSK having The Visionary on the basis of possessing the Almighty; we have never seen Yhwach use The Almighty straight up create and use an original power without taking it from someone else.

Ywach bestows his soul and greatly enhances what already exists within the subject, then when that ripens he takes it back with interest.

If we can finally get conformation that Gremmy did in fact have the brain of the first SK (like really, Kubo was blunt when it came to every other piece, why the difference? And would it kill them to give us a name for the SK), then yes, the PSK would absolutely have the Visionary, it would even make sense in fact.

Link Eternal said:
I disagree with PSK having The Visionary on the basis of possessing the Almighty; we have never seen Yhwach use The Almighty straight up create and use an original power without taking it from someone else.
Hmm? He does this for literally every Sternritter. He bestows upon them an original power they did not possess.

The only possible other argument for how he performs this act of bestowing power is that he steals said power (in this case, Reality Warping) from someone who somehow already possessed it via The Almighty and its ability to steal any power that he witnesses....which would still iterate down to Prime SK witnessing the ability and being able to steal it/use it, since Prime SK saw the future up through the end of Bleach.

On a somewhat unrelated note, durin CFYOW, some characters noticed that Hikone's personality began to take on the echoes of Gremmy during the fight with Zaraki. If Gremmy dis indeed have the SK's brain, how much of his personality was influenced by the brain? Because if the Prime SK was actually such a jackass. I might have to reevaluate my opinion of the 'paranoid' ancestor.

I'm pretty sure The Almighty is not a straight copying of abilities, again, Yhwach has only added abilities to his arsenal throught the giving and taking process described in canon. The Almighty is supreme hax, yes, but we have never seen him use it to add anything to himself through the future.

maybe he doesn't give himself power outright , but he can give powers and then take it from them

it just have more steps : give powers to someone>absorb him/ashwalen/wait for him to die to gain the power he gave him

Back