• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackjack (Project Horizons) vs Agent F (Single Bullet) Grace

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
An unknown client sends Agent F to the world of Project Horizons to assassinate Blackjack before her final battle with The Eater of Souls. His reward? to be rid of his poison permanently /pre fight backstory I guess.

This is Chapter 74/Alicorn Blackjack vs Agent F
Speed is Equalized
Agent F is Bloodlusted
Blackjack's (wonky ass) Passive Fate Manipulation is restricted
SBA otherwise applied

Super Whorse (Blackjack):

"This gun is the best gun evar" (Agent F):

One of them uses talk no jutsu or something (Inconclusive): 3 (Mr_Supersonik, JohnConquest1, Furudo_Erika)

Last edited:
Whorse is getting way too many matches for my liking.

Anyways, this was talked about at length before off site but from what personally gather essentially this'll boil down to who gets the drop on who first here.

Blackjack is well within one shot range and Agent F only has one albeit very potent consistent means of putting her down.

I have been told that Agent F when bloodlusted will always lead with his instant kill move, shooting a overpowered bullet with a pistol. Hence my second comment.

The one problem and the reason I'm gonna say Blackjack takes it for now is that she'll more often than not blip out of Agents line of sight should he try using One Bullet. The minute she sees this guy pulling a gun on her I have no doubt in my mind that Blackjack would just try to dodge it. Moreso for the brief period of time this Blackjack is plucked from she wants to end fights ASAP. For context her world is dying at this point in the story, a majority of her friends all died for her and her cause and she's really the only one who can save everything so matching Krillin in number of deaths in a story in a thematic sense is something in the back of her mind she's instinctively trying to avoid (She dies clinically like 3 times prior to getting this form in her story.)

Once One Bullet is out of the equation she has a number of silly options to choose from in regards to dealing with Agents other abilities. Say for whatever reason she wants to activate her Stealthbuck there goes analytical prediction. I'd argue she'd have a substantially easier time playing a stealth game than Agent as well in general because of the other analytical functions provided by the Pipbuck such as EFS.

Honestly though I don't see that happening as often though for the reasons I discussed earlier. I can see her more often than not trying to quite literally (Maybe even dropping the quote itself) "nothing personal kid"ing him from behind via a teleport. Now I know analytical prediction is gonna get brought up but I really don't think thats gonna matter if she busts out something Agent has no way to counter regardless of whether or not he can see it coming. This is more paramount once you factor in SATs, and its slowing of Blackjack's perception. Which since speed is equalized and Blackjack isn't fighting someone faster than her is a much better imo advantage than being good at predictions and being extremely aware of one's surroundings.

Even if you want to argue to he'd be able to dodge some attacks from her in this state I don't see that lasting forever because of how she can overwhelm or blindspot him through a mix of teleportation, telekinesis, or any magic based attack.

Especially when Agent F can according to his own profile suffer a spat of poison induced symptoms should he try to prolong it. In Project Horizons, there are a number of specific things that have been described as the worst pain imaginable. Having your wings torn off, being cut in half, and my favorite, having ones heart ripped out. Yeah this Blackjack endured having all of those things happening to her in sequence and was able to albeit barely retain consciousness. She only died once she fell into an abyss of pure energy being generated beneath her, of course after finishing her mission. On top of all that insanity Blackjack can go for about a weeks time without any rest in part due to her cybernetics. In fact it's likely she can even go for longer than that because of the body's previous owner enhancing energy and magic conservation.

I hope I was able to clearly come off as understandable with all of my arguments, I don't want to come off as biased but to me there isn't a whole lot I think Agent can do here. I just believe at least from a quick draw perspective that theres a number of logical factors that lean the match into Blackjack's favor here. Importantly, Her mindset, Teleporting, and SATs.

Alright so first, according to the SBA they start at the Central Park, and since SBA states they start at the highest range with a cap of 4km I would assume it would be like that too here.

Since they start at 4km, One Bullet isn't usable just yet so Agent would use his stealth mastery to gain an advantage. His stealth was so potent that it was almost impossible for cameras to pick him up and people right in front of him had trouble even realizing he's there, so that would help him very much especially in a big place like this.

The one problem and the reason I'm gonna say Blackjack takes it for now is that she'll more often than not blip out of Agents line of sight should he try using One Bullet. The minute she sees this guy pulling a gun on her I have no doubt in my mind that Blackjack would just try to dodge it.
That is assuming that Blackjack could even detect him when he gets in kill range, as most of then than not practically he'd just be completely invisible and shoot his bullet when the enemy doesn't know he's there.
Once One Bullet is out of the equation she has a number of silly options to choose from in regards to dealing with Agents other abilities. Say for whatever reason she wants to activate her Stealthbuck there goes analytical prediction. I'd argue she'd have a substantially easier time playing a stealth game than Agent as well in general because of the other analytical functions provided by the Pipbuck such as EFS.
According to her profile, she turns invisible and produces no sound. This shouldn't be much of a problem for Agent since he can literally detect if anything is around him even if he doesn't know they're there. The fact that he doesn't recklessly shoot One Bullet unless he knows for a fact that it'll hit and ensures his victory also helps, and I believe he wouldn't use it just yet here. Once he knows that Blackjack is there, using that information he could think of a quick plan before putting her in checkmate when he fires his gun.
Honestly though I don't see that happening as often though for the reasons I discussed earlier. I can see her more often than not trying to quite literally (Maybe even dropping the quote itself) "nothing personal kid"ing him from behind via a teleport. Now I know analytical prediction is gonna get brought up but I really don't think thats gonna matter if she busts out something Agent has no way to counter regardless of whether or not he can see it coming. This is more paramount once you factor in SATs, and its slowing of Blackjack's perception. Which since speed is equalized and Blackjack isn't fighting someone faster than her is a much better imo advantage than being good at predictions and being extremely aware of one's surroundings.
Instead of bringing up analytical prediction I'll bring up Instinctive Reaction here. Agent can fight people while unconscious and half-dead, this works even better because of the extrasensory perception that lets him detect anything around him, which means that once Blackjack appears behind him, he'll detect her and instinctive reaction kicks in to save the day. If she isn't ready for this, he can unleash pressure points to one shot her or fire One Bullet if he hasn't used it like I said above.
Especially when Agent F can according to his own profile suffer a spat of poison induced symptoms should he try to prolong it.
The poison symptoms only appear sometimes and usually just affects short-burst stamina in where he needs to stop a bit and balance himself before continuing.
I hope I was able to clearly come off as understandable with all of my arguments, I don't want to come off as biased but to me there isn't a whole lot I think Agent can do here. I just believe at least from a quick draw perspective that theres a number of logical factors that lean the match into Blackjack's favor here. Importantly, Her mindset, Teleporting, and SATs.
I believe Agent should be able to win as well, his instinctive reaction + extrasensory perception saves him from being blindsided or sudden attacks via teleportation. There's also his combat genius as well as pressure points that could one shot if Blackjack isn't careful enough, and his careful nature wouldn't cause him to waste One Bullet and instead would mean he'd fire it in a sure condition where it's impossible for Blackjack to evade.

I've already given my answers above, now I just wait.

Last edited:
Making this it's own separate post.

Something else I should probably cover in regards to Pressure Points is Blackjacks past experience against ponies who could do similar stuff. Not trying to hype beast this at all. So one of the main antagonists, being The Legate is an immortal who has existed since before recorded history. Tl;Dr this guy is DC's Vandal Savage, but for the sake of this discussion importantly he was the planets progenitor of martial arts. So silly was he at fighting that according to the story and himself he could disrupt a host bodies biorhythm (Swear to shit I'm not making this up.). As for more combatively relevant things, through attacking said biorhythms he could actually harm the victims soul through it's connection to the body. If he wanted to say kill his target immediately however for whatever reason he's been proven capable of making his opponents internal organs implode on themselves. This again isn't to say the pressure points would be irrelevant, but moreso just outline the wacky nonsense Blackjack has gone up against that could utlize the ability.

Well Agent's pressure points are more supernatural-based as his eye can see any weak point on even non-humans, and once he hits them a few times he'll completely destroy the enemy's body. Being able to "destroy any enemy even if their defense trumps his attack power by trillions of times" isn't a hyperbole in this context, because as long as he can attack his opponent's "weak points" that he perceives with his eye, he'll completely destroy that opponent without mercy or chance to defend.

Alright so first, according to the SBA they start at the Central Park, and since SBA states they start at the highest range with a cap of 4km I would assume it would be like that too here.

Since they start at 4km, One Bullet isn't usable just yet so Agent would use his stealth mastery to gain an advantage. His stealth was so potent that it was almost impossible for cameras to pick him up and people right in front of him had trouble even realizing he's there, so that would help him very much especially in a big place like this.
This is actually pretty fair and a big goof on my part. I overlooked just how far Blackjack can teleport or hit things with Folly if she wanted to so by default this would actually be the starting distance. This actually changes the flow of the fight rather drastically if Blackjack can't close the distance in time. With how speed equalization is treated they'd be rounded down to Agents MHS rating respectively. More than enough to still quickly close a gap like that or to force a up close confrontation.
Instead of bringing up analytical prediction I'll bring up Instinctive Reaction here. Agent can fight people while unconscious and half-dead, this works even better because of the extrasensory perception that lets him detect anything around him, which means that once Blackjack appears behind him, he'll detect her and instinctive reaction kicks in to save the day. If she isn't ready for this, he can unleash pressure points to one shot her or fire One Bullet if he hasn't used it like I said above.
I think for this it's better its better if I go into detail. I do agree that in a situation where Agent F is able to get the jump on Blackjack that he should have a pretty distinct advantage and win wrapped up for him. Thats pretty factual I believe to be blunt.

My problem more arises from the hypothetical situation of Blackjack doing something similar with a active perception amp. I find it quite a bit hard to believe that Agent would be able to hit or at most deal a killing blow to Blackjack if she decides to teleport before she could screw him over via the use of SATS. The perception amp that SATS provides renders Blackjacks world entirely in slow motion to how it'd appear normally. In this blur she can and has done numerous things in the past to opponents naturally faster than her like disarming their weapons or altering their trajectory. My point is that unlike Agent in that specific scenario she would have much more time to logistically take in what is actually happening around her and in that instance would be more than able to to land a killing blow before Agent could properly respond. Agent may know what she's up to and even counterattack but I against a speed amp like SATS I don't believe it.

To play devil's advocate, Blackjack can't just bust SATS out every other encounter. There is a finite amount of them she can use before it needs to recharge (never stated how many or long afaik though.).

With all that said I'm probably a bit more uneasy on my previous call. Though I still assert that the basic start of the fight minus One Bullet being used would remain the same. This is much harder for me to personally make a good faith call on than I realized.

My problem more arises from the hypothetical situation of Blackjack doing something similar with a active perception amp. I find it quite a bit hard to believe that Agent would be able to hit or at most deal a killing blow to Blackjack if she decides to teleport before she could screw him over via the use of SATS. The perception amp that SATS provides renders Blackjacks world entirely in slow motion to how it'd appear normally. In this blur she can and has done numerous things in the past to opponents naturally faster than her like disarming their weapons or altering their trajectory. My point is that unlike Agent in that specific scenario she would have much more time to logistically take in what is actually happening around her and in that instance would be more than able to to land a killing blow before Agent could properly respond. Agent may know what she's up to and even counterattack but I against a speed amp like SATS I don't believe it.
The thing is that Agent's extrasensory perception and instinctive reaction are passive, and the only thing holding it back is the fact that his body only being able to move at MHS speed in combat, but that shouldn't matter here since they both have speed equal and it would work.

The body thing is my point though even if he can see it coming it doesn't mean he'd be able to properly account for everything Blackjack has done in time.

The body thing is my point though even if he can see it coming it doesn't mean he'd be able to properly account for everything Blackjack has done in time.
How much of an amp is SATS actually? What I mean is that he should be able to dodge most of Blackjack's attacks with his passive instinctive reaction and it should give him a chance to counterattack and land a win using his pressure points or One Bullet.

There unfortunately isn't a direct number that can be applied but it was capable of turning a pony to whom bullets were imperceptible to normally to a bullet timer.

It's a scene I'd really like to get properly calc'd for a number of reasons.

Well that's a pretty big amp I guess and it would do a lot, but it's not hopeless for Agent yet. I'll say that it comes down to who can get the hit on the other, since Agent can one shot Blackjack and I assume she can too?

Also it's pretty late for me so I'll be heading out for now, I'll reply to any messages later in the morning if I have the time.

As for attack dodging it doesn't amp her physical weapons. But it does affect her personal magic as she can effectively use her telekinesis spell under its effects. Blackjack tends to use this in conjunction with her Telekinetic bullet spell wherein she fires condensed pockets of air she has wrapped in her Telekinesis at her opponent.

I should also mention the scaling chain shes a part of. This version of Blackjack can tank strikes from characters who with a glancing blow nearly killed an Alicorn. who in turn should be above and can one shot characters who scale to Littlepip's natural durability of 0.664 tons of TNT.

If you read the profile for Alicorns you'll find that they can vary in areas of experience and abilities but this one that nearly got itself killed by this strike was one of the species oldest, most experienced fighters to have ever been created. It was only handicapped in that at the time it was restricted from it's ability to use telepathy to communicate with it's teammates or teleportation which isn't entirely relevant for a durability discussion.

Durability shouldn't matter much once pressure points kick in because she'll be completely destroyed after that. Right now this match seems to be leaning more on inconclusive, but I'll wait for other people's opinions or if you'd like to say something.

I'm thinking the same, if not slightly leaning towards Blackjack because of SATS.
Forgot to link this earlier but it's good example what SATS can allow her to do, the other party present is also using SATS.

Done.
I kinda wanna maybe redo this match with Either Cognitum, or as a team fight.
The latter giving one or the other a teammate.
I'm bored and want to do matches.

Cool we at 3 now.
Slowly I'm gonna make Fallout Equestria the verse with the most added matches on the FCOC site.
Also
I kinda wanna maybe redo this match with Either Cognitum, or as a team fight.
The latter giving one or the other a teammate.
I'm bored and want to do matches.

Fixed some stuff with that. About to add it to Blackjack's

Back