• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackjack (Alicorn) vs Vienna Bloodfallen (Base)

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
(I honestly wish I knew more about Vienna so I could give the fight a cool little backstory :(. Ah well...)

This is Alicorn Blackjack vs Base Vienna.
Speed is Equalized.
Vienna's Sword is restricted.
Everything else uses SBA.

Princess RoboCop: 3 (Phoenks, JohnConquest1, Peppypony)

Vienna:

Can't think of a funny joke to describe what an Inconclusive would be here:

Last edited:
Hahahaha YES PONY FIGHT LETS GO.

Vienna's AP: 0.16 tons <<< Things < Fiends < Archfiends <<< Cynthia => Vienna

Vienna is unaffected by Fate because of Acausality, Resistance to Fate, and Luck.

So Vienna starts of by SEVERELY underestimating BlackJack because she's just some random magic horse compared to the monstrous eldrich villains she fights on a daily basis.

She's just gonna throw one of her energy beams and probably think that's the last of it. She'll probably even start walking away after hitting her once, turning her back on BlackJack.

Her energy beams are condensed solar energy/plasma.

1-A Luck Manipulation also is probably enough to make sure the trigger for Blackjack's Passive Fate hax never activates.

Blackjack scales way above Littlepip's physicals at this point, who herself rather casually took 0.664 tons.

Blackjack's 3-A weapons come from harming/being the remnants of the being who created her universe. Blackjack also starts fights in this form by swinging around her 3-A sword and spamming her firearms. I should also note, her perception manipulation is gonna be a problem in a speed equalized situation, especially considering Blackjack loves to teleport spam.

But thats all assuming she can get past the luck and plasma stuff.

Also in hindsight Blackjack doesn't underestimate anyone shes forced to and knowingly fighting against. She pretty much wants to die every waking moment in this form but realizes she has a damn important job to do first. At worst she'll hesitate to kill Vienna if given the chance but yeah.

That doesn't change anything about Vienna's abilities to prevent that outcome from happening though.

And that's where Vienna's full set of abilities come into play.

To avoid attacks, Vienna can use her skill, clairvoyance, precognition, analytical predict, LUCK, and Instinctive reactions. Pretty much everything Blackjack throws at her from a far will be destined to miss at worse. At best they'll be literally redirected back at her.

After realizing BlackJack doesn't die from one hit, she'll immediately begin spamming long-range energy balls and energy attacks whilst trying to close the distance between them. Because of her luck these are pretty much homing attacks.

The 3-A swords are going to be a big problem since they'll cut through her as easily as they slice through air. If she gets hit by those she's going to immediately realize she has to keep her distance.

How skilled is blackjack?

She stumbles a lot through her fights, more experienced martial artists in the verse have no problem periodically handling her when "allowed to" or when the fight isn't bound by her abilities.

For example that Legate guy was thrashing her around and would've killed her had her fate manipulation hadn't made him unintentionally kill himself via bad mouthing his master.

tbh there is a feat in the story where she dodges something that seems like Plasma being shot at her while she was in the planets upper atmosphere. But that's too hard to say.

Besides the Sword, her other 3-A weapon is a cannon known as Trottenheimers Folly. To put it Bluntly its a 3-A BFG that fires a beam thats so overkill, that the weapon has to use the energies its generates to create a shield to protect itself and its user from falling apart. Blackjack only typically has 1-2 shots with this however as its ammunition was produced in extremely limited quantities.

IS the beam an AoE attack? Like how large is it? That will determine of Vienna can dodge.

How does Blackjack deal with homing energy projectile spam? Vienna isn't going to be able to do much from close up, I'd say blackjack has a wincon in close combat.

It's just a straight forward beam, the canon itself generates a self contained explosion that it syphons from as a power source. The only thing on it that could be considered AoE is that it generates a small shield around and attempts to induce heavy amounts of radiation upon its user after being used.

For context the creator of the weapon in question wanted to kill himself after using it.

Blackjack has survived firing this thing numerous times. Essentially any part of the weapon that would have a damaging AoE based ability is put upon its user.

As for dodging the energy stuff, again she loves to spam teleports in this form. Just to disorient her opponents.
Speed is Equalized btw so I'm not sure how that on top of Blackjack's self perception manipulation will affect her ability to dodge them.

Homing attacks because of luck + She can make them AoE blast.

So like start of the fight is probably going to be really important. If Vienna doesn't take Blackjack seriously then that's probably her best shot to do something. But somehow getting hit by her own bullets will be annoying. Won't kill her cuz she's lived through being torn in half and ripping her own heart out.

Speaking of AoE Blackjack can create shields and use them to create a localized explosive wave around her. How strong are Vienna's energy based attacks?

Should also say I entirely see Vienna taking this if that wasn't clear. Just clearing up how it would come to that if that makes sense.

Energy based attacks scale above her physicals. So it'll take a bit for her to severely harm Blackjack. Meanwhile Blackjack seems to have a lot of 1-shot options.

If they only just scale above her physicals then her best chance is Blackjack killing herself unintentionally with her own bullet weapons. Like I said scales way higher than Littlepip's 0.664 ton feat.

Even then its highly unlikely it'll come to that. Like I said she was able to remain conscious as she ripped out her own heart, post being torn in half.

Maybe there is a chance where Edgelord Pony can pull out a win here then.

Last edited:
I should also mention that Blackjack's regeneration is useless here. She can prevent High regen.

Well huh.

Its kinda close. Because Vienna will dodge pretty much any 3-A projectile attack Blackjack throws, but will be 1-shot pretty much instantly if she gets close to her.

But if she doesn't get close, I see her spamming energy attacks from a distance until she significantly weakens blackjack and eventually kills her via a combination of her own attacks + blackjack's own redirected attacks.

Though I think Blackjack actually wins this most of the time thanks to teleportation. She could easily teleport to Vienna and cut her with 3-A weapons. Vienna is a combat prodigy, but not a god. She can't predict instant teleportation.

Cool so that ain't happening, Blackjack had a pretty huge asspull with that in her last fight in this form but eh.

Going back to what I said earlier, I think its overvalued how much Vienna's blunt force attacks here are gonna do to Blackjack. The worst thing that can happen to Blackjack in that regard is having her own stuff reflected back to her but as I said before, she's Super Rocky in pony form. Link contains major, major spoilers, just wanted to prove her insane stamina and drive to finish a fight.

Pony Pony gets er done I guess.

vienna danmakus homing energy attacks. That's why I'm saying she can definitely significantly harm blackjack over time.

The Danmaku would be more of an issue if she was stronger, but everything considered I believe in that 7/10 idea. If Vienna underestimates Blackjack its likely the fight can end there. Blackjack who despite being a softie at heart, tends to end fights pretty damn quickly in this form when she can.

Last edited:
Back