• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unlike Black Panther (Comics) (for now) who's suit is unknown in the movie version wwe know it's multi city block so it can probably absorb up to multi city block level attacks so that's nice

Yeah. Still, stuff like T'Challa taking a blast from Klaw and it barely even moving him is pretty nice when in the same scene Klaw blew an armored truck (which was completely impervious to machine gun fire) to pieces.

@Huesito

No, he had the armor.

Though an armorless and powerless T'Challa who is also in the process of bleeding out survives being thrown off a massive waterfall and into the rapids below, albeit he's left in critical condition.

Should Black Panther have an extra key for when he's depowered? I'm guessing he'd be around Wall level for defeating M'Baku, who was easily sending people flying away with his attacks, and likely being comparable to other peak humans in the MCU.

Black Panther's new Vibranium suit seems to have some sort of Regenerationn, as Klaue blew off part of it with his arm cannon and it just repaired itself within seconds. Plus it reformed itself after being disrupted in the mines. The suit's necklace seems to be a potential weakness, as the rest of the suit is generated from it.

Civil War suit Black Panther also had disks that could disable cars, if not other electronics.

Where are we getting Multi-City Block level from? Nothing he did was even remotely near that level. All his feats do is support Small Building level superhumans. I've already added the energy absorption and projection as a Shockeave to his page btw

And I added Regenerationn even in his base as he was stabbed my M'Baku in their duel and was fine like a dozen seconds later with no visible injuries.

RinkakuKagune said:
Where are we getting Multi-City Block level from?
For his durability? I assume it's because he could take hits from Cap's shield without any damage, while similar hits damaged Ultron and could break through Tony's Mark 6(?) armor.

Since he could absorb energy and release it, he technically can release 8-A energy at max since his max absorption is 8-A.

Would that mean that anybody (in let's say Infinity War) that ranks the KE shockwave would be 8-A in durability and those that can harm them 8-A in AP? I think an upgrade would be coming in Infinity War bois.

Not necessarily. It depends how much energy BP absorbed.

Yup, upgrades will be in Infinity War. I pray that there will be 8-A Captain America.

Btw, should there be a Building level rating for Black panther?

Killmonger was able to overpower T'Challa and hurl him over a waterfall, or at least Small Building level. After ingesting the heart-shaped herb, Killmonger became even stronger than before.

Later, T'Challa was healed by a heart-shaped herb brought by Nakia, thus able to go toe-to-toe with Killmonger and even defeat him. They should be Building level.

T'Challa was stripped from his herb, so he should only be 9-B at base since he would be comparable to Daredevil and other peak humans.

RinkakuKagune said:
T'Challa was stripped from his herb, so he should only be 9-B at base since he would be comparable to Daredevil and other peak humans.
I wouldn't compare him to anyone but M'Baku since he directly scales from him.

So for the Regenerationn for his suit, I wouldn't call it that and more that the nanomachines for his suit just recover quickly from bring disrupted. Shuri even notes that the sonic machines do just that. Stuff doesn't get destroyed and just regrow itself on a whim.

Sounds cool. Man this is a big year for Marvel and DC only has Aquaman smh. Do they ever explain how BP's claws were able to scratch Cap's shield? Just curious.

Heatforce said:
Sounds cool. Man this is a big year for Marvel and DC only has Aquaman smh. Do they ever explain how BP's claws were able to scratch Cap's shield? Just curious.
Vibranium can Xcut vibraniun

100/10 movie

Killmonger and Klause profiles when

Also those bead things around his wrist should be standard equipment, among the other stuff I forgot.

MBJ's attitude and theme >>>>>>>>>>>

I wouldn't compare him to anyone but M'Baku since he directly scales from him.

So for the Regenerationn for his suit, I wouldn't call it that and more that the nanomachines for his suit just recover quickly from bring disrupted. Shuri even notes that the sonic machines do just that. Stuff doesn't get destroyed and just regrow itself on a whim.

He didn't fight M'Baku with his suit...he was suitless and was able to regenerate from a stab wound. Plus even if he doesn't scale to other peak humans at Base he would scale to Okoye who could thow a spear with enough force to burst through a car door.

Back