• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hole mobster kingpin mass downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, my second downgrade and is on the same guy and the same key

"Became a black hole with a googol times the mass of the entire universe"

The page actually says:

"BHMK mass exceeds that of the entire universe"

https://www.homestuck.com/problem-sleuth/1522

because he increases his base mass by the googol, not his current mass nor the universe's.

Correction: (became a supermassive black hole after increasing his mass by a googol, surpassing the entire universe...)

"His mass increased by a ridiculous amount, reaching a mass of a googolplex"

Here is a small upgrade, he increased his base mass by a googolplex, so it would be (base mass x googolplex) probaly not that big any but still worth correcting.

https://www.homestuck.com/problem-sleuth/1548

"Your mass soars to a insane multiple of one googolplex"

Correction: (...his mass increased by a ridiculous amount, reaching the multiple of a googolplex),

As for how many times he is more massive than the universe, just take the difference between a gooogol and a googolplex, since his base mass is pretty neglegible.

Edit: also his blach hole didn't seem to destroy stuff like the sun or moon, so should it be a weakness or something like size manipulation? Bceause the other characters survived it despite being sucked.

It would be better with links to the pages, but I agree.

For the Black Hole not destroying, it would be a resistance or the Imaginary Universe being a "world of form"

YuriAkuto said:
It would be better with links to the pages, but I agree.

For the Black Hole not destroying, it would be a resistance or the Imaginary Universe being a "world of form"
I'll link them later to the post.

I think the second explanation is better, since sun and moon having resistance to the black hole is weird.

I think it could also give some weird physiology to Imaginary Universe's inhabitants too.

Is this big enough to call the knowledgeabel members, or is it small enough for me to change the justifications with links?

I think that this seems fairly uncontroversial to apply, but you can ask a few of the experienced members listed in the MS Paint Adventures verse page to comment here if you wish.

There's no knowledgeable members listed on the verse page since the separation, tho a good part of Homestuck's knowldgeable members know Problem Sleuth as well.

Did he increase his size by a googol, then a googolplex?

Just gonna point out that that Googolplex > the amount of atoms in the universe afaik, so...

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Did he increase his size by a googol, then a googolplex?

Just gonna point out that that Googolplex > the amount of atoms in the universe afaik, so...
his mass became so big that it was his base mass x a googol.

base mass x googol/googolplex = his current mass.

Basically it was telling us how many times his mass was greater than his normal mass without that belt thing.

But the page says that his mass was a googol times the mass of the universe itself.

The increase was in relation to his base mass, never his current mass.

So when had a multiple of 10 and then achieved a multiple of 1000.

His mass wouldn't be X times 10 times 1000.

just X times 1000.

Have you asked some Homestuck supporters yet?

Yes, all the ones that included problem sleuth or did not exclude it from their knownledge.

Okay. I suppose that what has been accepted can probably be applied in lack of better options then.

Okay. Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back