• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
1.Luck Vs Magna

Even though he doesn't have a profile yet, Magna should scale to others (not necessarily Asta) in terms of reaction and Combat speed: FTL

His combat style is throwing fire balls like baseball at high speed (FTL)

Now here's the chapter (Ch 161 page 4):

Black Clover 161 p4
btw it's in french. Sorry I couldn't download it in english

At the vignette 2 (is it vignette?) Magna is about to throw a fire ball at luck. However at the vignette 3, Luck already disappeared while Magna hadn't move an inch.

2.Luck Vs Asta
Asta has FTL combat and reaction speed. When he transforms, his speed is far superior and it has been shown when he used it for the first time.

chapter 162 page 3-4

Black Clover 162 p3
Black Clover 162 p4

Luck dodged Asta's attack at point-blank range

3.Asta's Speed
Now this calc request is for Asta's travelling speed (based on luck's speed. Characters like Yuno (Black Clover), Mereoleona Vermillio and Julius Novachrono should scale to that (and maybe others but for now they're the only ones with a profile)

Same Chapter page 5

Black Clover 162 p5

What Asta is saying is that he can chase Luck to the ends of the Earth (basically anytime), which is right since Asta is keeping up with Luck's speed while saying that

Yeah there needs to be more calcs

I don't really think that everyone should scale to Town level and whatnot for one

I dunno the context behind Asta beating up the guy who nukes the kingdom in the future (considering he could easily just use his anti magic sword to null his magical defenses just like with Vetto), and feats for lower tier mages don't really go anywhere near Tier 7 at all

DMUA said:
Yeah there needs to be more calcs

I don't really think that everyone should scale to Town level and whatnot for one

I dunno the context behind Asta beating up the guy who nukes the kingdom in the future (considering he could easily just use his anti magic sword to null his magical defenses just like with Vetto), and feats for lower tier mages don't really go anywhere near Tier 7 at all
Black Clover need a massive revisions. Idek why Meoleona and Julius Novachrono only have superhuman speed when they litteraly blitzed opponents

Mostly fans are few and far between and existing fans have been a bit lazy or busy

Found another calc for Asta

https://mangasoul.com/reader/775/147

Chapter 146 page 15

Ryah activated his self destruct spell, he will explode at the moment he gets hit another time

Mereoleona (remember she has FTL combat speed), was spamming her attack while he activated his self destruct spell. She was about to hit him again until Asta reacted ran at ryah and hit him before Mereoleona even though she was way closer than Asta

If anything. It's a speed upgrade. Probably a FTL one, just need someone to calc this

Hmm, there is nothing to calc, all of this you can just scale with FTL, without a calc (Just put the feat), because we don't know how fast she/he is to use to calc, even so, it would be calc stacking

Back