• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Lifting Strength Scaling CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Another Black Clover CRT because yes. This one's mainly just applying this calc that was accepted. I'll simply be going over who should scale to it.
  • Vetto (He did the feat)
  • Asta (Vetto is stated by Tabata to be the 3rd physically strongest character at the time. Asta is 2nd)
  • Yami (Same as before, but Yami is 1st)
  • Mereoleona (Physically clashed with Vetto)
  • Zagred (Physically clashed with Black Asta)
  • Nacht (With Shadow Magic only; pinned down Asta)
I think that's everyone. Idk I'm honestly typing this pretty quickly, but I think that's everyone. If there's anyone else that scales, let me know.

I think I agree with the scale, but not with the calculation

You measured Asta with a straight line, but his legs are spread. So the scale is a bit wrong

I’m not sure I follow. I’m trying to scale Asta to the Demon-Slayer Sword because that’s the easiest thing to scale to the boulder in the manga panel.

First i would like to ask why double the result of the calc ? , vetto tossed it with magic not with his hand

First i would like to ask why double the result of the calc ? , vetto tossed it with magic not with his hand
He was using his hand to lift it up still, and he only did it with one hand, so he could do double that if he did that same thing but with two hands.

He was using his hand to lift it up still, and he only did it with one hand, so he could do double that if he did that same thing but with two hands.
I see well it makes sense i guess and the CGM accepte so it is okay
Obs: since vetto only used his mana for that feat and his physical strenght is comparable to the amps of his magic reinforcment that feat would only be around half of vetto full capacity anyway

One question, dante has that one feat where his gravity lifts the whole black bulls base, can that be calced since it could possible scale to a lot of people

Eyeballing it looks like class m, can you please try to calc it the wield can potencially scale to other characters
Wow, if I calculated this right, it actually did end up being Class M. I'll put it into a blog.

Not really, we see the inside of it and it's all concrete. I may be misremembering, and feel free to show screenshots, but I remember only seeing concrete.

I would like to discuss base dante class M feat a bit more, does any of you guys mind it? Is actually more important than it seems

Ok i have two things to say
1: can't you use the formula for force in the vetto throws a boulder calc and the dante class g calc as well ,since they both trew rocks
2 : i would like to say more about dante gravity scaling

okay, my first point about dante's gravity is simple : more people should scale to it, as seen in the following image magna was able to resist dante's gravity via having equal mana

Black-Clover---c292-(web)---p010-%5BViz%5D.jpg

if someone with the same or superior amount of mana than dante can resist the gravity then it is fair to assume that people with equal or superior mana and those who scale would also be able to stand and resist the gravity, that would include zenon and vanica who nacht considers comparable to dante in the following image , as well as those who scale

K8g6xRplYLmqrzYNg24k1617839611.jpg

who this would affect exactly:
the following would be getting the class G :

70% and above vanica
80% and above zenon
the twin (bozos) devils due to being stronger or equal to the 100% triad depending on the translation
megicula due to being stronger than those two
demon arm asta due to being comparable to yami who can stand on dante's gravity
nacht himself due to being able to restrict asta and have his clones being show to push asta back and throw him around multiple times in chapter 271
boreas yuno due to stabbing zenon and makinghim move with a casual attack
noelle due to having push vanica back with a kick and throwing her a large distance with sea dragon's roar
queen of briars charlotte due to taking power directaly from 70% vanica, restricting her with briars and somewhat blocking and holding an physical attack from 100% vanica

Now here comes the spice, on chapter 278 dante's uses his gravity magic in nacht and jack while at 50% / 60% devil power, why is this important you may aks, and well there are two reasons which are as follows:

1: while dante is very arrogant he is not one to unneeded flex his devil power, that can be clearly seen in all of his fights he only increases the devils porcentages when he gets beaten up, that is seen multiple times in his fights against the black bulls, hell it happens in this same chapter dante only went 80% after getting beaten by nacht, as a matter of fact dante don't even want to use magic against weaker foes like magna, Therefore if dante went 50% against nacht and jack it is probrably because his class M base form gravity would not be strong enough to push them down this is further supported because....

2: while nacht and jack got overpowered by dante's gravity it has nowhere near complete domination both managed to stay on their knees for a while, hell jack only slammed the floor after 8 panels, a quick google search would tell you that peak human liffting strenght is only about 2 times their own weight, now imagine you being pressed by something like a hundred or even ten times your peak liffting strenght you would be turned into soup, so nacht and jack being able to somewhat resist so much gravity/weight without being turned into soup ( or taking any fatal injury for that matter ) proofs that they should scale to atleast a porcentage of that

My proposal: downscale jack/nacht liffting and everyone who scales to them to be either baseline class g or far above base dante class m calc
People upgraded by this:
Mereoleona: posses far higher mana and physical strenght than both nacht and jack, she also has:higher with mana sking, even higher with mana zone and far higher with heelfire incarnate( until someone calcs mereo dropping the ancient demon into the ground)
Fuego: same reasons as base mereo
Nozel: far higher mana and therefore better reinforcment magic than jack
Noelle with valkyrir dress: far higher mana and domain on mana skin than jack
Yuno due to having more physical strenght and far more mana than jack, higher with spirit dive
Black asta: top tier in non mama amped physical strenght and his black mode acts as a sort of mana skin, amping his stats
Base Charlotte: more mana than jack, and comparable physical strenght in the databooks
Leopold: as a royal he has more mana than jack and nacht , is one of the physically strongest characters in verse and mastery over mana skin
Vetto: due to crassing with mereo
Zagred:due to crassing with black asta

If there is someone else please inform me

Last edited:
Dante's feat should be discussed in a separate thread. Let's focus on the Class K feat for now.

Actually I just realized, Licht should scale due to stopping a combined physical attack from Asta and Yuno (which would include the Class K Asta)

I don't think anyone disagrees with the scaling here. Also Megicula was scaling to Zagred so I think she'd scale to this too. I shall commit change application now.

The devious lick known as applying changes has been done. This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back