• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: God Tiers Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hopefully with this, the ridiculously long 10c scaling chain gets another quantifiable value. So, Post-Timeskip Zora is currently at least 10c, since he saved Asta from an attack from a Lucifero that wasn't anywhere near his full power (as after this, Lucifero uses double the power he was using before, and even that was not his full power). He takes Lucifero's punch in with his Secret Trap Magic, which is superior to his normal counter traps (which double the attack's speed and power), further reinforced by him saying he'll "pay Lucifero back double". So, he doubles the speed of Lucifero's punch on top of its power, and then Lucifero uses more power and speed, as he can match Zora's power and punch the same distance as Zora did, showing he's comparable in speed. This would make Lucifero 2x the speed of Zora, making him 20c (FTL+)

As for who scales, Half-Manifested Lucifero and his full power state would obviously scale, along with True Devil Union Asta. I don't think incomplete Devil Union Asta would, but Post-Qliphoth Yami... maybe. He tagged Lucifero, but it was after being amped by Nacht's Shadow Magic and also hiding behind Lucifero, so at the same time, maybe not.

Anyways, thoughts on this?

m0WAEN0.jpg

Absolutely, utterly, stupendously, whole-heartedly, unconditionally, thoroughly, arbitrarily, completely...

maxresdefault.jpg

.... unquestionably, surely, autonomously, without hindrance, flat out, undoubtedly, unequivocally, agree FRA

I completely disagree

uh shit everyone's agreeing...

Yeah 100% agree!

(jk --> with the above part, not joking about the agreement)

W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶M̶F̶T̶L̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶L̶U̶L̶

Oh, I must be misremembering. I thought the calc was 90c or something similar. Oh well, that's not for this thread

Oh, I must be misremembering. I thought the calc was 90c or something similar. Oh well, that's not for this thread
15.66c (so god tiers would actually be 31.32c, I misremembered)

But yeah, we'll worry about that later

Nothing here states the speed of the punch increased, yeah maybe the power was increased, but nothing, nothing at all said anything about speed

Nothing here states the speed of the punch increased, yeah maybe the power was increased, but nothing, nothing at all said anything about speed
It's an amplified version of Zora's counter traps, which double both power and speed. That's my proof that speed was also doubled, so what's your proof that speed wasn't doubled?

It's an amplified version of Zora's counter traps, which double both power and speed. That's my proof that speed was also doubled, so what's your proof that speed wasn't doubled?
except this time he absorbed the magic power directly and punched out, and all the previous ones had to do with been ranged attacks.
if the argument was he took Lucifero magic power and became faster yeah sure but you are saying only his punch had an increased in speed, how is that supposed to work?

Also if Lucifero was two times faster than Zora prior he wont be reacting to him, I mean Zora who is supposed to be two times slower could intercept Luci.

except this time he absorbed the magic power directly and punched out, and all the previous ones had to do with been ranged attacks.
if the argument was he took Lucifero magic power and became faster yeah sure but you are saying only his punch had an increased in speed, how is that supposed to work?

Also if Lucifero was two times faster than Zora prior he wont be reacting to him, I mean Zora who is supposed to be two times slower could intercept Luci.
By extension I'm saying he made himself faster, you know that right? Also, Lucifero was using less power and speed before Zora intercepted him, and then he was intercepted and had to use more in order to overpower Zora, which makes sense given Lucifero's whole "looking down on humans" shtick

By extension I'm saying he made himself faster, you know that right?
Yes that’s why I’m saying the power is no longer in his punch but across his whole body which will by extension mean this kind of scenario
Let’s say the energy absorbed is 10joules and he doubled it to become 20joules. Unless the power is in his fist alone and alone that’s how he gets to output the entire 20joules of energy.
But if he spreads it across his body he gets a boost but it’s unquantifiable
Also, Lucifero was using less power and speed before Zora intercepted him, and then he was intercepted and had to use more in order to overpower Zora, which makes sense given Lucifero's whole "looking down on humans" shtick
Agree with this

Yes that’s why I’m saying the power is no longer in his punch but across his whole body which will by extension mean this kind of scenario
Let’s say the energy absorbed is 10joules and he doubled it to become 20joules. Unless the power is in his fist alone and alone that’s how he gets to output the entire 20joules of energy.
But if he spreads it across his body he gets a boost but it’s unquantifiable

Agree with this
Zora just said “all that magic power I took… goes to my right fist” so actually I’m not too sure about that one

Zora just said “all that magic power I took… goes to my right fist” so actually I’m not too sure about that one
Makes no sense his fist alone was the one with the speed, itself has no speed
The wielder of the punch is The Who has the speed.
So yes the return it back two fold was strictly talking about power

Half-Manifested Lucifero and his full power
This is blatantly obvious.
True Devil Union Asta
He would for sure
incomplete Devil Union Asta
Nah. He's consistently blitzed by Lucifero before the whole trap magic thing happens.
Post-Qliphoth Yami
Maybe.
but it was after being amped by Nacht's Shadow Magic
Yami is able to slightly keep up with Half FP Lucifero even when Kid's Playground is destroyed. Nacht is also able to dodge an attack using Canis x Felis

My issue is that Kid’s Playground wasn’t completely destroyed, there was still a good chunk of it to amp Yami and Nacht, and to allow them to hide

Makes no sense his fist alone was the one with the speed, itself has no speed
The wielder of the punch is The Who has the speed.
So yes the return it back two fold was strictly talking about power
“Strictly about power” cannot be proven to be true and had more evidence against it due to the nature of Zora’s counter traps. If you can prove that it was only about power, do it

My issue is that Kid’s Playground wasn’t completely destroyed, there was still a good chunk of it to amp Yami and Nacht, and to allow them to hide

Yami is still fast enough to catch and saved Nacht from suppressed Lucifero with killing intent.

Nacht did same with Asta

didn't know kids' playground boosted their speed tho, thought it was a strength amp. If it really is just a strength amp then the reasons i just mentioned above should make the speed feats below consistent.
Yami is able to slightly keep up with Half FP Lucifero even when Kid's Playground is destroyed. Nacht is also able to dodge an attack using Canis x Felis

Also, I think it was completely destroyed but it's whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back