• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Dark Triad Scaling But Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hello everyone, I am back for the umpteenth Black Clover CRT, and once again we have one about the Dark Triad's scaling. Some info we got came in the form of Magna's fight with Dante (that fight is amazing btw), and it's never really been brought up before, so here I am.

When Magna uses Soul Chain Deathmatch, we see a comparison of his power and Dante's before and after he uses the spell. Before the spell is used, we see that Magna is a 2 and 100% Dante is a 1000, which implies a 500x gap between Magna and 100% Dante. Going by Magna's current scaling, he scales to 26.5 gigatons. Using this 500x gap and the already accepted linear percentages for the Dark Triad, we get the following.

• 100% Dark Triad and those who scale to them are 13.25 teratons (6-B)
  • Fused Lilith and Naamah and those who scale to them are 26.5 teratons (6-B)
  • 50% Dark Triad and those who scale to them are 6.63 teratons (Low 6-B+)
  • 60% Dark Triad and those who scale to them are 7.95 teratons (6-B)
  • 70% Dark Triad and those who scale to them are 9.28 teratons (6-B)
  • 80% Dark Triad and those who scale to them are 10.6 teratons (6-B)
To be honest, I was surprised by how consistent this is with our scaling, as the values are very close to what we have now. Overall, I think there is nothing to contradict this gap (as Magna's attacks beforehand flat-out weren't even felt by Dante) and it is consistent with the scaling, so I'd like to hear thoughts on this.

Interesting. It is surprisingly consistent with our current values. I’ll wait to hear what other people think but it seems to make sense to me.

Looks fine but didn’t Noelle say even a 1% increase in devil power was huge? So are the Devil Power percentages really linear?

Looks fine but didn’t Noelle say even a 1% increase in devil power was huge? So are the Devil Power percentages really linear?
Yeah , noelle saying that the increase is huge just means that 1% is very powerfull not that they are not linear, the 1% increase also did not change the battle as noelle despite being weaker than 50 vanica, could still clash with 52%
having half of his magic power stollen brought dante back to his 50% form as well, so them being linear is pretty set in stone

Last edited:
Well even going by the AP we have, a 1% boost would be a boost of 132.5 gigatons. I would consider that phenomenal

That is true I guess Noelle must’ve been thinking something like

Wow just a 1% increase in Devil Power is equivalent to 5 Magnas.

I am also surprised at how consistent this looks, the current stable scale that Dark Triad 50% Devil Power are above Black Divider Asta which is equivalent to 4.3 Teratons, as we do not know how much above they are, we only say that they are "more than 4.3 Teratons", and we use that value to find the minimum of the characters that climb above them, but this scale gives us an exact number if Dark Triad 50% Devil Power are 6.63 Teratons that makes them 1.541860465 times stronger than Black Divider Asta, that is, they are a little more than 50% stronger than Asta, which does not seem exaggerated at all.

Given that this has been unanimously accepted, including an acceptance from 2 staff members, I'll begin to apply changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back