• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover AP/Speed revisions scaling

There's a good chunk of evidence to upscale top tiers in the black clover verse to country and even continental levels of AP. As for speed , anyone who scales to or relative to mereoleona should be around mftl-mftl+ depending on how you argue it

TataHakai said:
Continental is too high

But i thought some of them were already 6-B?
Whenever u have time Tata I was hoping u could make that speed calc for Julius from a year or two ago when he saved Clover kingdom

AstralKing7 said:
TataHakai said:
Continental is too high

But i thought some of them were already 6-B?
Whenever u have time Tata I was hoping u could make that speed calc for Julius from a year or two ago when he saved Clover kingdom
Just hit me up with the scans

Just hit me up with the scans

Thanks I will. Much appreciated

I'm not sure there is evidence of continental feats, but I do think that I have seen calculations elsewhere in this site showing that Asta has MFTL feats. If I can find the thread, I will link it.

Also, many of the characters are already ranked at country level, so I'm not sure we need to discuss that, unless OP has some character in particular they're referring to.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Meroleona_The_Lightspeed_Woman_-_Black_Clover

The blog itself is about proving Mereoleona has an FTL+ feat, and the calculations amount to her moving/fighting at 95 times the speed of light. However, in the first comment to the blog, somebody provided scans pointing out that Asta outran Mereoleona when blitzing Raia, suggesting that Asta scales to MFTL speeds, although no explicit calculations were given. So this is something we can try discussing and calculating and seeing if this user who wrote said comment has a valid point or not.

I'm aware the calculation is still in evaluation, though, so maybe we can make another thread to discuss that primary calculation as a whole first if necessary, then work from there. The more rigorous we do this, the better.

MindControl116 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Meroleona_The_Lightspeed_Woman_-_Black_Clover

The blog itself is about proving Mereoleona has an FTL+ feat, and the calculations amount to her moving/fighting at 95 times the speed of light. However, in the first comment to the blog, somebody provided scans pointing out that Asta outran Mereoleona when blitzing Raia, suggesting that Asta scales to MFTL speeds, although no explicit calculations were given. So this is something we can try discussing and calculating and seeing if this user who wrote said comment has a valid point or not.

That doesn't point to mftl tho. Also it might be good to read over the context of that fight again. Saying he out ran her may not be really true. That's calc stacking in the first place also if I remember correctly

Well, the context is simple: Mereoleona used Mana Zone on Raia and he was about to die. Between 2 blows of Mereoleona's MZ, Raia casted his self-destruct spell which requires one blow to explode. Asta then notices this and outran Mereoleona's blow and hit Raia before her to negate the spell.

And the feat is really close to MFTL hence why he said this.

Also that's not calc stacking

Back