• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Additions (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
A new series of additions for Black Clover characters

Asta
Social Influencing: was able to change Luck's fighting style {ACCEPTED}

Replace Causality Manipulation with Purification {ACCEPTED}

And Unholy Manipulation: Asta let the power of a demon flow within him to transform into Black Asta {ACCEPTED}

Yuno
Fusionism: (becomes one with Sylph to use Spirit Dive) {ACCEPTED}

Supernatural Luck: 4-Leaf clover grimoire wields luck {ACCEPTED}

Instinctive Reaction: Yuno stated the part of the magic he cannot control made him avoid an attack on his ow {ACCEPTED}

Accelerated Development: was able to learn new spells during battle such as Spirit of Zephyr {ACCEPTED}

Noelle
Accelerated Development:

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/177/page/1

"In rare occasions (3) Magic Power is bestowed upon those with strong will in the midst of disaster and crisis.

Each spell Noelle has learned was in middle of crisis {ACCEPTED}

Dorothy
Pocket Reality Manipulation: (can manipulate the Glamour World, an infinite-sized world) {ACCEPTED}

Patry
Unholy Manipulation: After his soul being corrupted by the Word Devil, Patry is able to use Demon Light Magic which is a faster and corrupted version of Light Magic {ACCEPTED}

I agree with everything except:

Dorothy already has Pocket Reality Manipulation.

And why change Causality Manipulation to Purification?

I know but it's because there wasn't any CRT for Pocket Reality.

Purification:

Type 2: Spiritual Healing - Asta is able to cleans the body and mind of evil spirits such as Elf Luck and Dark Elf Patry.

Type 3: Removal of Status Effects - Asta can remove poison and status in general

And there's isn't any CRT for Causality either

This is probably uncontroversial to apply.

Preferably only if they are very self-evident.

Epsilon R said:
I know but it's because there wasn't any CRT for Pocket Reality.

Purification:

Type 2: Spiritual Healing - Asta is able to cleans the body and mind of evil spirits such as Elf Luck and Dark Elf Patry.

Type 3: Removal of Status Effects - Asta can remove poison and status in general

And there's isn't any CRT for Causality either
This is actually true.

I finally found a scan for accelerated development. I also want to bring up accelerated development for Noelle and supernatural luck and instinctive reaction/Multiple personalities for yuno:

Supernatural Luck: 4-Leaf clover grimoire wields luck

Instinctive Reaction: Yuno stated the part of the magic he cannot control made him avoid an attack on his ow

Limited Accelerated Development:

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/177/page/1

"In rare occasions (3) Magic Power is bestowed upo e those with strong will in the midst of disaster and crisis.

Each spell Noelle has learned was in middle of crisis

I'm pretty sure Asta is going to be way more powerful in next 6 months too

BTW Don't add Accelerated Development as "limited", I don't think there's such thing as limited Accelerated Development. For example Ray got AD just because he learns fast and it's not limited.

It seems like this has been accepted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back