• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black clover abilities removal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not exactly a ability removal thread, but some character ability lack proper reasoning

Julius
Power Nullification : julius have power null based on this (Stopped patry from using his magic), but its his time reversal which he already shown in battle, he caught his magic and reverse it.

Asta
Power Modification : Kira's Scale Magic doesn't affect Asta, but here the problem, kira power modification lower other BB members magic power, making them weak, however Asta didnt have any magic power to reduce,

Luck
Element Intangibility: based on this , however nothing like that happen in manga in vetto vs luck and magna fight

Mereoleona
Empathic Manipulation: "Everything she touches with her hand of Fire became docile and abandon all motivation" need manga scan for this

Not sure about others, definitely agree with Luck but isn't that time reversal feat basically power null? I know it's time manip, but he just nulled it. Same reason why he has Attack Reflection.

He already has time-reversal/EE in profile, remember how he erases two peoples? He did it that spell.

2)Asta didn't have any magic so any type of magic sealing is useless against him

Agree with Julius and possibly with Mereoleona.

Idk for Asta and disagree with Luck, he has shown to become electricity with Thunder Fiend.

With Thunder Fiend he first becomes lightning to avoid an attack or to ricochet everywhere sometimes both. He used it in the game which is canon, but here:

Luck Voltia Becoming Lightning Black Clover

Epsilon R said:
Idk for Asta and disagree with Luck, he has shown to become electricity with Thunder Fiend.
well, you use wrong panel for luck intangibility, that,s why i ask

kira magic balance other ppl magic, since asta didnt have any magic it's not going to affect him.

also i want to bring this Power Mimicry (Raia cannot copy Anti-Magic properites). raia can only copy magic, asta didnt have magic so giving him resistance to power mimicry is stupid

Raia copies spells, not magic. Even though Asta doesn't have magic, his anti-magic comes from his swords

SpookyShadow said:
Mereo herself said that he can copy the sword but not Anti-Magic attributes
Then i agree with keeping the resistance as well. So far we agree to remove

• Julius power null
  • mercelona empathaic manipulation
Need to discuss

• asta resistance to powernull

"kira power modification lower other BB members magic power, making them weak, however Asta didnt have any magic power to reduce,"

Isn't that why he should get resistance?

I mean, we don't know if Asta would be resistant to non-magic power modification (Like someone being able to modify Asta's swords)

SpookyShadow said:
"kira power modification lower other BB members magic power, making them weak, however Asta didnt have any magic power to reduce,"

Isn't that why he should get resistance?
It's like use Sea stone on non-haki user. He didn't have any magic to get modified. Another example of it when Erza use magic sealing stone on Kyôka (Fairy Tail) but it was useless since she use curse and she didn't have any magic

It's sword made of magic and Julius uses time magic. He likely just reversed it in time or something so it never existed.

Isn't this the same reason why Devil has powernull because he can null energy?

I think Litch used the swords since it had no anti magic since their abilities don't seem to need anti magic to function and haven't seemed to change even with the anti-magic demon sealed in the grimoire.

Looking at it this way, I assume that when anyone has had their mana drained by the swords it wasn't because of the anti magic, it was because the swords require a huge amount of mana to function properly. So if anyone with mana held the sword, it would drain their mana in an attempt to charge back up to full power. Since Asta has no mana the swords can't charge back up and instead function in a sub-optimal state.

I guess you may be right about the resistant to power modification.

It's like use Sea stone on non-haki user. He didn't have any magic to get modified. Another example of it when Erza use magic sealing stone on Kyôka (Fairy Tail) but it was useless since she use curse and she didn't have any magic

You meant devil fruit user

Epsilon R said:

With Thunder Fiend he first becomes lightning to avoid an attack or to ricochet everywhere sometimes both. He used it in the game which is canon, but here:

Luck Voltia Becoming Lightning Black Clover
I disagree, sorry. Luck didn't turn into electricity in that scene. This trail of electricity is just coming out of his boots, and we can see Luck's body at the end of the trail. This is also very clear in this scene where he appears traveling into the dungen again and ins't turned into lightining.

Luck has no elemental intangibility feats.

Ik this isn't related to this, but I wasn't sure if I should start a new discussion. How can light be faster then time when time is used to measure the distance something travels like light? Or is this based on how fast Julius can react to light?

Thoughts?

Julius' speed is based on him easily dodging Patry's multiple light attacks, I don't think there's such thing as "time speed", or that's just infinite/immeasurable speed/omnipresence. Julius just attacks at FTL speeds with time attacks.

Alright I was just confused when he says that light magic is faster then his time magic that screwed with my head a little. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back