• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bird Fight (Mainland Zapdos vs Galarian Moltres) [GRACE]

Zapdos has very high stamina even stated on its profile and can absorb back electricity. It has to touch zapdos too, and Zapdos' ranged moves are super effective. Does zapdos spam ranged attacks in character?

I vote Zapdos for type advantage with many ranged attacks, as it would deal massive damage and Moltres has to touch the victim, which could even paralyze it due to static.
Moltres' Fiery Wrath likely has the same effect (as it uses the same aura) but I see Zapdos winning most of the times.

yes Zapdos always uses ranged electric moves
I vote zapdos then
I vote Zapdos for type advantage with many ranged attacks, as it would deal massive damage and Moltres has to touch the victim, which could even paralyze it due to static.
Moltres' Fiery Wrath likely has the same effect (as it uses the same aura) but I see Zapdos winning most of the times.
For these reasons too

I'd just like to note that Fiery Wrath does use Moltres' aura so it has its soul absorption hax with it. Moltres does also lead with as shown by the Galarian bird trio's introduction cutscene in Crown Tundra.

Back