• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Birb fights the return to Monke

Lou_change

He/Him
Super Monkey in Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey form.

Vs

Yveltal

Speed equalized

both bloodlusted

Start 10 meters away from each other

Angy monke: 5

Death birb: 1

Death to all:

Last edited:
This seems like a stomp. As soon as the Avatar of The Vengeful Monkey is born, Yveltal is going to be both death haxed and absorbed by it

I mean does it have the range to effect monke and monkeys death manipulation is instant I think.

Its not limited to that, and its range is very high and he has other hax not listed like deconstruction and erasure
And does it starts with them instantly? Because if they aren't both its first move and passive, then the temple passively absorbs and death haxes yveltal.

The temple don't have even to think. It passively happens as soon as the temple is born

Yes, its all first move. His petrification is first move and passive and the range is like several km
Scans? It petrifies with oblivion wings, which isn't passive at all

Same goes for death hax. His Pokedex entry says that when it dies, it absorbs the life force of all living creatures in the area and destroys them

I don't think his death manipulation is that good. So changed to starting distance to 10 meters.

And garchomp not everyone has access to it. anyway can he get around his opponent's passive death manipulation.

Nah. The Monke instantly death haxes everything in its range the moment it's created. Meaning it's passive, but it only happens once and then stops.

That death hax is also combined with absorption that works the same way, so unless you resist both absorption and desth hax, then you're toast the moment the temple appears

Bump

If it had planetary range on its death manipulation everything on the monkey planet would die.

Voting Super Monkey FRA, Monkey destroys

monkey-pls.gif

I don't think that is how it works death bird had incons before thanks to it but I am counting the votes

ok, two things

1 - The vengeful god despite having death hax, this power only appears in a lightning when he is created, then the battle would start with a temple of the sun that would be transformed into a vengeful god as soon as it starts? Isn't the super monkey already in the shape of the vengeful god when he starts?

2- even though the "1" is wrong, death hax comes from sacrifice, correct? therefore it is not applicable for combat, as it only affects the allies of the vengeful god, so much so that balloons are not affected by the sacrifice.

If Monke kill Birb first, then it's technically a win for Monke
Yeah that's not how that works. You don't win because you lasted a moment longer before also dying, just both characters lose.

From what I can tell this is either Incon via Yveltal's hax killing them both, or Yveltal wins via its insane stat advantage and its hax if what Lemon posted is true and the Temple's Death Hax isn't offensively applicable.

Either way, I don't think The Temple can win, it can only draw this at best.

And even if I'm wrong, the sacrifice is not written anywhere in the profile of the god of revenge as a death hax, nor is there any "death" written anywhere in his powers

Okay, I just saw it better and it does have "death manipulation" written on his powers, but what I said is still valid.

"Death Manipulation and Absorption (The Sun Temple, True Monkey God, and Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey sacrifice all towers near them to increase their own power. They can also do this through summoning energy pillars)"

Literally it is written that it affects the friendly towers, not that it affects everything, in other words, it is not applicable in combat.

stomp

Back