• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billions of passwords were leaked

Turns out three of my social media accounts were part of this breach.
Since I did not receive this news anywhere else, I thank you kindly for alerting me.

Yeah, my old password was like pwned 9 times or smth, which sucks.

Try to check on this site once in a while, in case another breach happens or smth.

Just yesterday, there were another 26 mil passwords leaked in a completely different leak. Have I Been Pwned? updated their database regarding leaked e-mails and passwords. I'd recommend checking your info to see it was leaked.

Always remember, there are no hot singles in your area and a password like "0+0 abcd1234 1+1" is a thousand times safer than "donaldtrumpisthicc2015."

Jesus ******* christ. I'm pretty sure most of my old passwords will be on that list.

If you want to check if your password, or email has been breached or something, then you should probably use haveibeenpwned, that's how I knew my old passwords were breached, anyways.
I also recommend subscribing to Bitdefender Security, as they constantly monitor if your passwords have been revealed.

I got pwned in 3 spaces, but luckily they're sites I don't even visit anymore LMAO.
If you use the same password that has been pwned on a different site, and with the same email, then you should preferably change it.

You shouldn't just change the password for the site that you got pwned at. I believe there are shit like checkers and stuff, where people use a large list of passwords that has been breached, put it on a program, and then that program will use it on a bunch of different sites, or smth.

I'm not really sure if its the same, but back in the day, when I was a little prick I used to go to sites where you get a bunch of passwords and usernames, put it in a program, and you can check what those users with leaked password has in game. Granted, that was for a game, so I'm not sure if that's really the same here.

Regardless, better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
My password has a combination of 4 languages+numbers and 2-step verification, so nothing to worry about... I think
Oh, thats good!

also, this is the peak password
bffbe7f074a5b189bab8a9e0b0155cb4ec6426cec0f6494b9b7da35688f56be7_3_1.jpg

Back