• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Yuno Gasai

Zamsu won because Yuno couldn't do jack shit to Zamasu due to the fact she can only really bend the causality before.

Idk about now, but how fast is the EE and does she start with it?

Looking at the profiles, she gets EE through scaling and it's not something she's used before.

Bill snaps.

Easily? I remember him having a hard time.

He does it casually, it's just that Gravity Falls specifically has a barrier which prevents him from jumping through reality.

Not using it in-character doesn't make it a stomp as that's the character's own stupidity.

Grace hasn't even ended and this was already added to Yuno's profile. What the ****.

Yeah, no. This is a stomp in Bill's favor. She has no in-character way of bypassing his Low-Godly regen, as the only hax she has EVER demonstrated is BFR and he easily counters it with Dimensional Travel. It really doesn't help that Yuno only used the Goddess form to create pocket dimensions, create other universes and fly, and nothing else.

"Not using EE in-character doesn't make it a stomp as that's the character's own stupidity."

It makes it a stomp because Yuno has no in-character win-conditions (the only type of win-cons that are valid in this thread with the conditions provided by the OP). OOC win-cons (like Yuno voiding Bill) don't count, and considering my previous point, I don't think we can even consider it a reliable win-con at all (she displayed so little that it's impossible to say what her chances of using it are).

Those are the things in which Bill stomps hardly

>Haxs

>Charisma

>QUALITY

>Serie Quality

>Personality

>Warp (Literal, Yuno's RW is so trash that is not even in her profile, keking)

Bill FRA very easy uMU

Also, Yuno is like Monika, a trash waifu

I noticed that too late. I thought "oh, this isn't closed yet. It would be a shame if this died with no conclusion."

Back