• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs the Lord of Games

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
So I wanted to try this guy out, and also I wanted to join the Cipher spam before it was too late. So here's the best of both worlds.

Both are in their Low 2-C forms

Finally speed is equalized, otherwise SBA

Who wins and why?

The Dorito: 7 (Zachary, Dargoo, Nedge, notchewbacca. Ricsi, Jim, Steven)

The Pong Game: 1 (KarmodF)

Inconclusive:

Bill's never come close to mind controlling a nigh-omniscient character right?

Wait, since when does Mindhax/Control have anything to do with intelligence? Does Lord of Games have any resistance feats?

It doesn't usually.

But if your mind is quadrillions upon quadrillions times more complex than your average brain, it should be significantly harder to control, no?

GyroNutz said:
It doesn't usually.

But if your mind is quadrillions upon quadrillions times more complex than your average brain, it should be significantly harder to control, no?
That only applies to 3D mind hax. Bill is 4D so it's fair game.

When a character treats 3-D characters as fiction, they themselves are 4-D right?

If that's not how it works, then the latter

Fair enough.

Playing Devil's Advocate here, what does Bill have for LOG's plot manipulation?

If he's 4D then I don't see why he wouldn't have mindhax on that level.

Lol no that's not how it works whatsoever

From what Cal said, Bill's concept manip is pretty bad. Idk much about cipher though, so I'll step back from the debate

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Shouldn't concept or law manip take care of that?
Bill's concept manipulation is a bit weird (thought he claimed to have created and destroyed the seven deadly sins in a QaA).

I don't know how his La works.

But noo, they don't necessarely counter it.

oh but who has the edge since it seems bill has a greater range and low godly and it could be assumed that his lifting strength is far superior but log has plot manip and appears to have an AP advantage

Just want to clarify that on the profile, it doesn't mean those two abilities. It means it nullifies abilities that you have biologically (i.e. regen) and abilities you have via magic + spells (i.e. nearly all of Gruntilda's abilities).

So as an example he could nullify fire from a fire-breathing dragon, or fire from a magician's wand, but hasn't been shown to be able to nullify fire from, say, a flamethrower. Even then he probably has some feat of nullifying technological based powers but I haven't found one, so let's assume not.

Nedge1000 said:
@GyoroNutz snip
Those dont work offensively per-se, Bill is made up of these (Geometrical shapes and mathematical problems) not only that LoG have said that he knows how the game is gonna end even before the first levels, meaning he has a high degree of Precog. and Universal Time stop (wich himself is imunne).

1. Bill also has precog sooo......

2. Bill also has time manipulation and I don't think time stop is going to work since it is implied that he transcended the concept and LoG has resistance not immunity

1. At what level?

2. LoG can stop time for as much as he wants really, plus Bill doesnt have Time stop to counter and his Time manip. could be as simple as going backwards in time.

His precog is largely unknown like knowing exactly what dipper would do in the next 3 seconds and knowing the exact time and date and reason for one's death but we don't really know how far it goes as far as i know

Time stop is a variation of time manipulation so bill does have it was even shown in his first appearance and weirdmaggedon where his mere entry in both seemed to stop time

Votes counted and all, but the question remains

What does Bill have for LOG's plot manip?

Yes, the second he got annoyed he changed the plot of the game to suit himself.

It's also his job to make the plot of the Banjo-Kazooie games (and all Rare games for that matter but that's in a seperate key)

-Then LoG has a huge advantage by default

-No, thats like saying Goku can manipulate heat because his transformation into SSJ made a massive heatwave, plus LoG's Infinite Time stop>>>>>Bill's

KarmodF said:
-Then LoG has a huge advantage by default
-No, thats like saying Goku can manipulate heat because his transformation into SSJ made a massive heatwave, plus LoG's Infinite Time stop<<<<<<Bill's
You said LoG has a weaker time stop by a lot But I get what you mean and no i said time stop is a sub category of time manipulation so yes bill has it and he showed feats of it you are saying that i mean if something one person did causes an effect (the heat wave) than they have it

It is just who shoots first bill does whatever he needs to get rid of the enemy he knows is a threat but LoG also does how far does LoG Niigh Omniscience go is it limited to the game or franchise he is in or multiverse because if so than he may not know bill if yes than who has a higher degree of it?

Still, Bill's Time manip./stop is far below LoG's

LoG knows everything in the Universe and other games, he just doesnt know if there is gonna be a Banjo 3.

Back