• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it means either 4-B or 2-C but is just poorly worded (I might be wrong though.) I understand the confusion though.

EXE should have NPI in his profile. Why he doesn't when he had feats for this is beyond me.

Anywho, I'll assume we're using his strongest 2-C key, which just wipes him with the swing of an arm.

Yes. But that's not taking into account the BS amount of Speed Amps EXE will have due to Hub Form (which is assumed he starts off with if it's EXE's strongest key) and his library of 1000+ Battle Chips. Then again, that's one of the schtick all Mega Men bar Volnutt have Kek

Hmm... I also realize that EXE's missing a bunch of resistances and abilities that he should have. Guess that's another CRT on my to do list...

Speed is equalized, so those speed amps doesn't matter if they aren't passive. Bill's speed is equalized to MegaMen.EXE's speed

They... Are passive... With Hub Form...

Not with the Battle Chips, though. Those need to be activated.

Like I said, though. EXE's missing a bunch of resistances.

But if he starts in the Hub form, then they're already there and Bill's speed is equalized to his speed AFTER the amps

Gilad Hyperstar said:
A snap is faster than a swing of an arm, so Bill would still win this
It isn't a swing, it's thought-based. The databook says he can do it with a hand, not that he needs to. It's just to display how powerful he is.

I do recall the anime illustrating it being thought based now that Milly brings that up.

Also, I want to rant at the fact that some people don't specify which key is being used whenever there are multiple keys with the same rating. Please specify the key. It saves the confusion of others smh

A thought based instant erasure? That would be a stomp against Bill.

Maybe use a lower key so Bill would get a fair match?

So Bill still doesn't have a wincon. So there need to be either a version of him that don't have this ability or close it due to mismatch (Bill stomps 4-B MegaMan, 2-C MegaMan stomps Bill with the instant erasure)

Back