• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Vs. Discord

Also, Bill has never used his law manipulation in a combative manner, and Discord already lives in a realm where no laws or logic exists.

And I have no clue how it affects the world around him beyond destroying the local universe. and messing with physics.

Living in a world without logic doesn't mean he controls it. Though technically that should be the case since his body and magic is made of the same stuff.

Also, weren't Bill's passives rejected awhile ago? I don't think he has any. But still, someone get a staff to close this.

Bill Cipher's passives got rejected

And also, in character he starts with punching someone or trying to blast it if he doesn't believe they can harm him (And if you see who Discord is or how he acts, I doubt that Bill will try to lawhax him or use any of his good hax)

Speaking of which, I have to make the kill bill thread

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And also, in character he starts with punching someone or trying to blast it if he doesn't believe they can harm him (And if you see who Discord is or how he acts, I doubt that Bill will try to lawhax him or use any of his good hax)
No he doesn't. I literally showed to you two examples of Bill snapping just for fun against humans he don't know, and with the circle incident, Bill snappedcand transmutated Dipper and Mabel's friends the moment they intended to fight him. Discords case won't be any different

Lightbuster30 said:
Transmutation is useless when the other guy can transmute back. We went over this in the first thread.
True. Also, idk about powernull since Bill's attacks aren't really magic based. Or at least his magic doesn't work the same way it is in MLP.

Also, even without magic Bill can still AP blast him, or just wait until weirdmaggedon destroys Equestria anyways

Bill's powers were referred to as magical. Also, he nulls logic, not magic.

Based on what can Bill AP blast him? Also, universal destruction isn't a big deal when you can hop into another dimension. It's even less of a deal when we don't know how long it takes.

Lightbuster30 said:
Bill's powers were referred to as magical. Also, he nulls logic, not magic.
Based on what can Bill AP blast him? Also, universal destruction isn't a big deal when you can hop into another dimension. It's even less of a deal when we don't know how long it takes.
If he nullifies logic and not magic, then he nullifies nothing since there's nothing about Bill that is logical anyway. His apocalypse is called weirmaggedon for a reason.

He can AP blast him by being Low 2-C.

Oof I didn't think this would get replies.

As for speed, apparently according to Phantom Falcon Bill scales up from relativistic feats performed by Dipper and Mabel. Perhaps we can finally have a speed rating for Bill if that's looked into. Also, has no one calculated how fast he was able to grow in his vision he fed to Ford? That's the best speed feat he has even if it could be contested due to happening in merely a vision.

Don't ask me. Ask Phantom. He even thinks Cipher would win a DB despite the speed difference so clearly there's something else we're missing for Bill.

TBH even barring the fact that there's already a thread for this, Discord may be getting a revision soon so I don't think this should stay open/active.

Another revision? Could you summarize what that revision entails or maybe link to the thread if it exists?

It doesn't exist yet, the details are still being worked on, it's probably also gonna be a lotta stuff for other characters too though.

I don't think wierd is the same as outright literal illogicity.

How is being Low 2-C a big deal when they are both Low 2-C? I don't remember Bill one-shotting another Low 2-C. He one-shotted TB, but he ain't low 2-C.

He nullified starlights telekinesis, he can throw people into his realm that makes so little sense that it shuts off other's powers.

Not in character. Said "time stop" also didn't effect the citizens of GF at all. If you say it's because he wanted to toy with them what's stopping that excuse from working in Discord's favor here?

Back