• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
does he do that in character, like I know he can do it but bill's shown time and time agien to be way to arrogant to ever do it

Tots Real said:
But canonically Bill was killed by having his soul destroyed
False. Bill was killed by having his entire existence erased.

His regen also comes from his mind, not his soul. So destroying his soul shouldn't do jack.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Low Godly is being able to regenerate from Total Physical destruction, so soul destruction beats him
Bill regenerates from his mind, not his soul.

I thought we went over this in the Sans thread.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

He got erased in Stan's mind, and he's not even dead too
Even if bill is still alive he was out of it for long enouph for knocking the opponent out incapacitating him takes effect and would still lose.

ZeedKrakenZilla said:
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
If I destroy the soul, then he can't regen.

If he regenerates from his mind, not his soul, then destroying the soul is meaningless unless there's evidence indicating soul destruction also destroys the mind.

Bill regenerated out of his 2D mind when he created a new body for himself.

Also, Bill's transmutation is with a snap so Bill just snaps and he wins due to him having no resistance to it.

Bill for my reasons

Back