• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill can't catch a break ! Yugi Muto vs Bill Cipher

Scenario: Bill Cipher ended up in Domino City as soon as his previous plan triumphed of absolute weirdmageddeon. Attempting to start it in this dimension. Yugi attempts to fight him but realizes without the Millennium Puzzle he can't do so. As Bill is about to finish him off, as he was wishing for his closest ally to be here, an golden beam of light appears around Yugi, as Atem once again possesses his body. Atem returns to confront the threat to reality. Bill welcomes the Challenge.

The King of Games vs The King of Weirdness [Not original I know...]

Low 2-C versions

Speed Equalized

Standard Battle Assumptions enabled.

Who wins ?!

Atemu:

Bill:

Been ages since I watched Duel Monsters, I'm trying to watch VRAINS but meh

How long does it take for Atem to summon?

I know little of Gravity Falls but I'm told Bill doesn't use a lot of his hax in combat at any rate. How far above baseline are these two I'm curious

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Maybe that's slower, but didn't he start the fight with Time Baby by attempting to yeet him by firing a beam ?
Because "how about THIS" sounds cooler with a blast.

But without joke this time, he used trasmutaion like 4 times and he was likely going to use transmutation to kill Mabel, Transmutation is definitely what he would use.

Bill Cipher used transmutation instantly against character that have no use to him, such as Ford (2 times), and the zodiac people. Bill used transmutation in character and like Bonus said, he was probably intended to use it on either of the pines twins to kill them. (Also, the scene where he chases them instead of either transmutating or using some of his other abilities is PIS)

I vote for Bill

Bill only did those for fun though. It wasn't a combat situation. With his two fights -- Time Baby and The Shackatron -- he resorted to his AP as the first move.

You're forgetting the circle incidence, where he instantly transmutated everyone except for the pines the moment they intended to fight him.

And he only left them alive because he needed Ford to tell him how to break the portal. He usually petrifies / transmutate those he doesn't need such as Deputy Durland

Bill Cipher Thanos Snap's Yami Yugi from existence and makes a mockery out of his cards.

(Also since when tf did Yami Yugi have a Low 2-C key?)

Back