• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bikini Bottom Horror Discussion / Possible Profile, the correct one this time

GreyFang82

He/Him
Ok, so I was stupid and put the first thread in the wrong section, hopefully it can be deleted by someone proper, but in the meantime this is the correct placement...

This one is gonna be about the FC/OC wiki and how I would like to see if any one else is interested or at least familiar with the Fan Horror/Action Webcomic based on Spongebob Squarepants. For those who are interested the whole story can be found here.

I would like to see if anyone wants to talk about it or would be interested in power scaling it with me as well.

It actually gets really interesting and towards the end it turns into a Horror/Action Kaiju webcomic. Its just a really interesting combination of disturbed and Evil Dead 2 action.

Didn't realize The Tortured One was actually that tall, what level of Large Size would that make him?

I know this thread is kind of old, but will characters like Mr. Krabs and Larry be able to get on this wiki, i recall them being on the wiki in the past before being booted.

Mr. Krabs would just be baseline 9-C, being able to somewhat hold his own against Patrick/The Tortured One (or whatever)

Back