• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fat Universe (Amalgamverse/Interest Check/Recruiting)

High 6-A, though her power drops if she's outside of her realm, to the point where she's roughly comparable to Captain Marvel.
Ah. So everyone's 6C at highest now. I'm going to limit Summons to 1 for now. Minions are a different story since they can be one or two shot most of the time.

I am not knowledgeable on arrowverse what does this change exactly?
Same characters as DCEU , entirely different storylines and actors, and if I recall, different power levels. So MCU might actually be about equal or higher than the DC side.

Heres a question I forgot to ask: Is there a speed cap (asking because of speedster's like my character)?

Like Sonic the characters speed FTL? or sonic speed Supersonic?
What's this I hear about Sonic?

ugly-sonic.png

Back