• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fat Universe (Amalgamverse/Interest Check/Recruiting)

In a universe much like the MCU/Arrowverse, invaders from another Galaxy are assaulting there's. The Galactic Empire, led by Emperor Palpatine, empowered by some unknown, mysterious "Force" threatens to eradicate the liberties of the common man, or anyone else's. With his army of Storm Troopers, his Inquisition, and his Death Stars, it's only a matter of time before he reaches the planet Earth, and God have mercy when that happens. This powerful, sorcerer like Emperor not only has his unusual magic from "The Dark Side of the Force' but has reputedly been empowered by some other mysterious means as well. Now, more powerful than he has ever been, Emperor Palpatine has a tighter death grip on both his Empire and his esoteric abilities than can even be imagined.

Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, Uatu and Doctor Manhattan have all come together, and brought the heroes of Earth together in "The Coalition" to stop The Galactic Empire. Player characters all start at City Level. The maximum level of Hax you can have is Mid.

Character Sheet:

Name
:
Power Set: (Start With one, will gain many others, and can still start with characters that still exist in the role play already. For instance, you can choose Palpatine, Doctor Strange or Doctor Fate if you want).
Added Abilities: You can start with three powers/equipment from the Wiki in addition to the character you start with. I'm unsure at the point if you earn more of these without getting a Power Set instead.

Level of Hax Here:

Last edited:
any character on the wiki.

@Kflare63 Oh sorry
One more question. If I choose a power set, are the powers used like how the character uses them? Like say a character has fire manipulation when they use a specific type of punch. Would my character have to use that punch to utilize the fire manip or would they just have fire manip?

One more question. If I choose a power set, are the powers used like how the character uses them? Like say a character has fire manipulation when they use a specific type of punch. Would my character have to use that punch to utilize the fire manip or would they just have fire manip?

The powers are based on the character sets you choose. So the former and not the latter.

if a power set needs a certain item to activate a transformation do we have to include that item?

Name: Johan Laurier
Power Set: Roronoa Zoro's
Added Abilities: The Pendant from the game, SIFU. (Okay, I can't find something that describes it as well as possible. Hopefully I explain this thing in a way that makes sense. The basic thing about the pendant is that it grants resurrection. However, the user gets older each time they revive based on how many times they died. So you take their current age and add the amount of times they died to get their new age, so if a 15 yo dies once, they'll become 16, and if a 16 yo died twice, they'd become 18. The death count can be lowered by defeating major opponents, with mini-bosses subtracting it by 1 and major bosses resetting it. Every 10 years they get older, their health is slightly lowered and their strength is slightly increased. If they die at 70 or older, they can no longer revive. If the pendant is removed, destroyed, or injuries like decapitation happen to the user, it's fair to assume they wouldn't be able to revive themselves.)

unknown.png

Last edited:
Name: Johan Laurier
Power Set: Roronoa Zoro's
Added Abilities: The Pendant from the game, SIFU. (Okay, I can't find something that describes it as well as possible. Hopefully I explain this thing in a way that makes sense. The basic thing about the pendant is that it grants resurrection. However, the user gets older each time they revive based on how many times they died. So you take their current age and add the amount of times they died to get their new age, so if a 15 yo dies once, they'll become 16, and if a 16 yo died twice, they'd become 18. The death count can be lowered by defeating major opponents, with mini-bosses subtracting it by 1 and major bosses resetting it. Every 10 years they get older, their health is slightly lowered and their strength is slightly increased. If they die at 70 or older, they can no longer revive. If the pendant is removed, destroyed, or injuries like decapitation happen to the user, it's fair to assume they wouldn't be able to revive themselves.)

Accepted. You can add three abilities however.

Name: Dan Outlander
Appearance: here
character: Base Hercules
Powers: Portal Creation, Balrog, Guardian Queen (Due to Dan's lineage, he has the ability to summon a powerful Demon princess, descended from the Great Surtur, Sindr, to aid him in battle, with skill in close combat with or withot weapons and the ability to summon burning flames of Muspelheim, her fighting spirit grows along with the more power she can use in the mortal realm, Although she can only stay in the mortal realm for 3 hour and her power will decrease as time passes away from earth.)

Last edited:
dGFpyZv.png

Name: Jon Cummings
Power Set:
Fiona Goode
Added Abilities:
Minion Summoning
Doctor Strange's Weapon/Shield Conjuration
Enhanced Physical Condition (Very enhanced vitality, speed, strength, reflexes and stamina)
YES, THE ULTIMATE FC. THANK YOU FOR GRACING THIS SINFUL EARTH.

Name: Dan Outlander
Appearance: here
character: Base Hercules
Powers: Portal Creation, Balrog, Guardian Queen (Due to Dan's lineage, he has the ability to summon a powerful Demon princess, descended from the Great Surtur, Sindr, to aid him in battle, with skill in close combat with or withot weapons and the ability to summon burning flames of Muspelheim, her fighting spirit grows along with the more power she can use in the mortal realm)
...Outlander, you say?...

Back