• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fat Rakudai CRT #1 Vermillion Empire Hax Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this one I will need a bit of an intro to fill everyone on some info. This CRT will focus on a lot of things that happen during the Vermillion Empire arc. Some of this info was previously deleted due to the fact that they came from summaries however this time i have translations. The quotes i will be posting here are things i have machine translated into english, so for anything that seems fishy, unclear or easy to mess up (by google translate), do feel free to ask and i will post the original russian quote so that we can have any of our Multilingual members check it out (do not do this for every quote however as it's just putting more work on Multilingual members that have nothing to do with the CRT). With that out of the way let us start with the 1st major CRT (out of maybe 4 or 5 i don't even know yet).

1. Ikki's Ittou Shura has doubled or tripled (should apply to his Ittou Rasetsu as well), Chapter 13 volume 12 due to having trained his magic control with Edelweiss.. So for Vermillion Empire Ikki, the amps for his Ittou Shura (and by extention his Ittou Rasetsu) would be double or triple what it currently is (so 60x for Ittou Shura and 600x for Ittou Rasetsu).
Although Ikki could not hold out for an entire hour at the top, his level of control over magical power had grown. Even with the current result, the power of his Itto Shura ability has already doubled or tripled.

2. Resistance to Poisons for Stella (resisted Xiaoli's poison by using her body heat to evaporate the poison)
Stella, increasing the temperature of the blood, with the help of heat, evaporated all of Xiaoli's poison from her body.

3. All blazers Sound Manipulation (Can use magic to amp their voice): Loud but insinuating.
As if the stars themselves were whispering from a distant horizon. ... Without a doubt, such a voice can only be achieved with the help of magic.

4. Naseem - Weapon Creation (through sand):
- " Dust metallurgy " - What !? Having created a huge pistol from the dust of decaying earth

5. Type 2 immortality for Naseem - Took several hits that would have killed normal people and also was fine after absorbing Eighth Ocean which according to Carlo should have rendered him unconscious at the very least.

The " Neptune " spear pierces Nasim's chest, pierces the heart and exits through the shoulder blade.
Carlo's focused face relaxes from the heavy fighting.
But,
- What !?
Within a couple of seconds Carlo is speechless.
Because Naseem's hand gripped the Neptune spear that pierced his heart.
“… Still not enough. You wanted to kill the monster by piercing the heart?

Another case:
Even if your internal organs, including your heart, fly in all directions, you will still live for ten seconds. Instant death will not hit you. Therefore, to kill Nasim one hundred percent, Nene had to split his skull and tear his brain in two. But due to Nasim's interference, her blow only reached his bone.

6. Pseudo Flight for Naseem
- All this time he stood in the sky, leaning on his sandstorm.

7. Iris' desperado fate hax working against Body Puppetry. I have no real idea how this works, but it's there. So it's not resistance but rather using Desperado whatever shenanigans Iris can negate Body Puppetry effects.

8. Iris' desperado abilities helping against being choked by Orleus. This one is really weird, it mentions what i said, but i don't see any real effect so i'd appreciate some help in what the hell is going on here as im confused.

9. Instinctive Reaction to all Desperados:
But Or-Goul had been one of the Desperate for a long time. In the last seconds, his mind sent a lightning impulse to move his body.

10. Pseudo Telekinesis for Nene:
Breaking the distance, Nene used the force of gravity and returned the spirit device back to her hand.

and

Instantly Nene's pupils flashed with a mysterious red light and a painful cry escaped from Hisaki's throat. Opening his eyes like a man possessed, he began to convulsively feel his neck. It was as if someone was pulling it, but there was nothing. A couple of seconds and that "nothing" lifted Hisaki into the air. It was as if someone had grabbed him tightly by the neck and pulled him up sharply. Naturally, Nene was involved in this, who reached out an invisible hand created from gravity and began to choke Hisaki.

11. Transmutation (?) for Nene: Something strange happened when Nasim once again fought off the gravity blades. The gravitational blades, completely unexpected for him, cracked, crumbled into small pieces and turned into countless dark butterflies. It was one of Nene's techniques, " Kuroshichё [1] "

12. Bloodlust Sensing (senses threats, danger and intent. 6th sense) and Instinctive Reaction for Naseem: - Hehe. Perhaps you are tormented by the question of how I could find them all? And how could you dodge that sudden, quick attack of yours in the last fight? It's simple, I have the ability ... to predict the future. - The future ...? “It’s probably nonsense to you Japanese, but my hometown is a place where dictators and rebels fought each other continuously for half a century. I was born in the womb of a woman who died from a bomb exploding. This is probably why death always follows me from my very birth. I always smell the person who is trying to kill me. This gas-like smell literally irritates my nose ... I call it the " threat " smell . People are creatures driven by emotions. Before doing anything, the emotion of " motivation " arises first . The source of such emotions is not only our consciousness, but also unconscious instincts An expert in rescuing people from dangerous situations on one of the assignments instead of helping another person saved himself. “My body started to move before I realized it,” he said When a person prepares for battle, he experiences hostility, rage and intent to kill the enemy. - If you practice, you can learn to feel all the hostile emotions of the enemy. Of course, you, Princess Yaksha, could learn something like that. You knights, before you attack or attack, emit a thick smell of excitement, rage ... And my body reacts very well to all your signals. Nasim's perception, sensing the intention of the enemy, gave commands to the body faster than the brain. And while the enemy was still preparing, Nasim's body was already ready to resist enemy attacks. It is because of this that I do not need to specifically control my body; it decides for itself what to do to protect itself from attacks that could harm my life.

13. Naseem Kilometer range with his Bloodlust sensing: - I am not kidding. I can smell a sniper about to pull the trigger a kilometer away from me.
Also it works even when his opponent hides their killing intent: Even a top-notch assassin imagines his next target as his enemy. This is a feature of human consciousness. Even if the enemy first-class masters the skill of covert murder, Nasima's " hypersensitivity to war " will still smell bloodlust and intent to kill.

14. Naseem wall creation: - " Seijin Yakin " High iron wall. It was created by Habub using his magic. By releasing it through his legs, he destroyed the rock under the ground, pulled out the iron ore and formed a barrier from it for Nene.

15. Healing for Naseem: Instant death did not overtake him, so all this time he was restoring his body from the sand. Soon, he will get rid of all his wounds and injuries.

16. Nene Attack Reflection and Attack Absorption:
“… It's amazing. You surprised me a lot. You couldn't deflect my Dead End Blow , could you ? Then I was amazed and could not understand anything, but now the chain is completely lined up in my head. You used my power, right? “That's right,” Nene nodded. Her opponent guessed, so this trick won't work anymore. There is no point in hiding information. In that battle, instead of taking the enemy's blow, she turned the enemy's strength in dance and returned it back. The principle of her technique is very similar to the third secret blade " Madoka " Ikki Kurogane, who used this technique against Stella Vermilion at the final of the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival . Still, her technique was stronger than Ikki's. For example, unlike " Madoka " Ikki, which immediately returned the power of the absorbed attack, the combination of Nene's dance moves and her gravitational abilities allowed her to continue to accumulate " power " that she continuously absorbed. That's right, Nene completely absorbed all the destructive power of Nasim's blow. And after all of her released into the fist of Nasima, without this she would not have been able to evade " Dead End Impact ". - I created this technique on the basis of that ridiculous dance of the old man's octopus ... The name of my technique is " Yaksha Kagura " [1] .

17. Excessive Awakening = 10x Strength Amp (for Naseem): But the strength put by Nasim into each blow has increased by an order of magnitude.
Proof it's legit, the match turned from about equal to "can't scratch": Her gravitational blades were supposed to shred Habub's body to pieces. But, as incredible as it may seem, there was not a single scratch on Nasim's black body.

18. Analytical Prediction for Nene: Practicing the martial art of Torajiro Nango, Nene was able to predict the next movements of the enemy, even by the slightest shift in the center of gravity.

19. Metal Manip for Naseem: By releasing magic through his legs, he caused the erosion of the earth. Iron was forcibly extracted from the ground to create many spears, which began to appear from the sand.

20. Nene can fight unconscious (Instinctive Reaction): Without a doubt, Nene is still unconscious. She hasn't recovered from his " Dead End Impact " yet . Her movements ... After numerous dangerous training sessions, Nene's body knew how to move correctly. Every cell in her body, every drop of blood knew what to do in this battle. Let her mind continue to sleep, the body, fully remembering the combat experience, continued to fight with Nasim.
Which i guess would also grant her resistance to several types of Mind Manipulation, since well, the mind isn't even working.

21. Everyone in EA has Regen (At least Mid-Low) (Which means Stella, Nene, Tendou and Naseem): Nene's body was badly damaged after Nasima's attacks, but thanks to the " excessive awakening " and transformation into a " demon ", she recovered and even acquired more powerful magical powers.

22. Nene in EA has Reactive Power Level. Went from weaker than Naseem to not flinching to his attacks. : Nene's total magic continued to grow, and even after the " over-awakening ", growth was not going to slow down.

23. Torajiro Nangou (doesn't have a profile yet) Non-Physical Interaction (can cut gravity): Suddenly, Hisaki's body fell to the ground as if it had lost its support. Nene opened her eyes wide in surprise. The moment she heard someone's clatter on her tongue, her invisible hand, woven of gravity, disappeared. "Cut?" - Ho-ho-ho-ho. Clear. So you are the famous Yaksha Princess from the rumors?

24. Energy Projection for Nene: Unfolding her iron Beniro Ageha fans towards Kurono, she fired at her with supermassive energy bullets that resembled a crescent moon.

25. Possibly Enhanced Senses for Nango (could notice changes in space from gravity and time): - If your opponent is capable of bending space, then you need to not let him do it ... - said Nango, tracking all changes in the space between the two.

26. Pain from Illusionary Form adds up the more the person is hit: Illusory form attacks can be overcome with strong will. But there is a limit to everything
In addition, enough hits with Illusionary form will lead to: - Nango-sensei! Even in spite of the illusory shape of their devices, further battle will cause serious psychic damage to her soul! We need to stop their fight!

27. Nene's Point Return, 10D Gravity manip and BFR outside of the 4 dimensions into 6 new ones. - Right. Man can only recognize four dimensions. But in our world there are six more, which are in a " locked " state in the spatial dimension of Calabi-Yau [1] and are held by a special force field. Our world consists of many infinite nodes of this dimension. Now think about what happens if I weaken one of these knots using my abilities? [1] A Calabi-Yau space (a Calabi-Yau manifold) is a compact complex manifold with a Kähler metric for which the curvature of the manifold vanishes. All these six dimensions, which cannot be recognized by humans, are compressed by the force field in Calabi-Yau to a tiny size of 10 -31 cm. If this force field is weakened even for a moment by a slight gravitational intervention, the compressed dimensions will be released and turn the whole world inside out. However, the Universe is created in the manner of man, it has the same power of restoration. If the gravitational field of space is damaged by the explosion of a supernova or black hole, the universe does not collapse. Possessing the ability to maintain antagonism [2] , everything returns to normal. [2] Antagonism or fine tuning of the Universe is a concept in theoretical physics, according to which the Universe and a number of its components are based not on arbitrary, but strictly defined values of the fundamental constants included in physical laws..

The same goes for the temporary weakening of the Calabi-Yau knot. This space has an incredible gravity, which seeks to compress all the escaped dimensions to their previous size. - Take this monster with you. - Ah ~~~! Nene could not, in her weakened state, overcome Khabub, who was still in a state of " excessive awakening ". Therefore, it is high time to turn to external power. The restorative property of the Universe, noticing local damage to space, sought to return everything as it was, and at the same time pull it into Nasima's Calabi-Yau, expelling it from these four dimensions

28. Kurono could do sth against Point Return. Kurono's power made it possible to directly interfere with the spatial dimension of time. Therefore, she would not have allowed herself to be sucked in so easily.

29. Stella has Danmaku: Stella's wings flew wide. A huge splash of heat and all its feathers, turning into a fiery rain, attacked Or-Goul, crawling on the ground. There is no chance that he will be able to somehow avoid her attack.

30. Just a minor thing, ikki's reactive power level is all the time: - The seventh secret blade - "Raiko"! An incessant series of blows by the Mediocre Knight! The Black Knight cannot react in any way ... Moreover, the speed of Ikki's blows grows! The series of attacks does not stop! The Mediocre Knight is still attacking! And its speed is only increasing! And even now it is increasing ...! The speed is still growing ...! God, this will end someday ... !? The commentator cried out in surprise. Finally, the speed of his attacks increased so much that no one else could track the movement of his katana.
So it's not just a thing that happened during his fight with Stella, he constantly grows faster and faster during a fight.

31. New technique for Ikki "Heavenly Lightning":
In fact, Ikki created a new technique that combined " Raiko " and " Kekujitsu Isshin-Ryu - Retsu no Kivami Amatsukaze " The name of this technique was ... - "Heavenly Lightning" !! From about 90 to 108, the blows merged into one lightning-fast. Thunder peals tore into Lucerne's night sky.
In other words, fast enough that to people who can follow his hits normally 18 hits feel like 1 at max speed.

32. Iris: Limited Wind Manip (Can create gusts of wind through AP): As soon as the battle halberd flew over Ikki's head with the speed of a cannonball, the private house located behind him was blown off the face of the earth. - What !? How is this possible! A gust of wind from a halberd swing blew away a house in this residential area!

33. Iris: Reactive Power Level (over 5x in a couple of moments): Iris's battle halberd began to keep pace with Ikki's Celestial Lightning attacks . One out of five, one out of three ... one out of two. Iris's movements accelerated so much that fresh blood never stopped oozing from the slits of her armor, due to the excessive amplification. And after a couple of moments, - God! You're kidding! I refuse to believe it! "Heavenly Lightning" of the Mediocre Knight is completely repulsed! The Black Knight has reached the speed of the Mediocre Knight ...! But how!? This is simply impossible! Her movements weren't that fast at the start of their battle !!

34. Madoka improvement. Ikki can use Madoka even when he doesn't take the hit with his sword: Iris succeeded, and the halberd blade touched Ikki's chest. -! Her blow should have killed him, but it didn't. The moment the blade sank shallowly into his chest, Ikki's body jerked into motion. Circling around the hilt of her halberd, Ikki's Intetsu struck Iris in the side of her hull. - Ghah! - Oh, it's Madoka! Despite the predicament, the Mediocre Knight manages to keep his cool!

35. Ikki's Oikage is ridiculously more potent than we thought: He just couldn't lose. The moment he prepared to strike at Iris, his blade, which carried the entire history of his victories, merged with the gravitational pull of the fate of the Desperate , which had a great influence on the causality of this world. Ikki's nascent desire intervened in the history of the world and reduced to ashes the page where Ikki was to lose. The die is cast, the Rubicon is crossed. In the battle between the Desperate, the victory is won by the one who first intervenes in the causal relationships of the world. His desire destroyed possible defeat and formed at the tip of his blade as a causal force to cut everything in its path This was the real essence of the last secret blade - " Oikage ".

It still retains it's durability negating effects for sure though:

- …and The true nature of the " Oikage " technique , which cut its fate. It was only at the last moment that Iris noticed how the blade of the Intetsu , as if through a haze, passed through her Orichalcus armor and pierced deeply into her body. The Orichalcus armor , cut by Ikki's causal desire, cracked and shattered into black dust.

36. Ikki can "create" stamina after he's all out of stamina (I don't even know what type of ability this can be put as in the profiles):
His body is still capable of movement if physical strength returns. And for Ikki, as a person whose control over the body is perfect, there is no problem to regain physical strength. Having scattered his consciousness in the flow of blood, he walked with it every part of his body. This body examination was clear-cut. He intentionally activated a physiological process called autophagy [1] . [1] Autophagy is the ability of a cell to absorb its own constituents. It is a natural defense mechanism that allows small particles to adapt to new conditions of existence. For example, autophagy is triggered when a cell lacks nutrients. Initially, this process is used by the body to urgently restore energy by decomposing its own body. But Ikki deliberately activated this process to restore physical strength, sacrificing the maximum power of physical characteristics. Five minutes. It took so long for Ikki to develop physical strength in order to be able to fight again in the future.

37. Pseudo-Creation for Stella (Can create walls of fire to restrict the area of the fight) i don't even know if this can be called Creation but eh it's mostly just a technique: Or Goul will no longer be able to escape. After all, a huge wall of fire, more than a hundred meters high, appeared behind his back. Although, not only behind the back. The wall of fire, surrounding Stella and Or-Goul from all sides, took the form of a circle with a diameter of thirty meters.

38. Stella can stop Johan's Dura neg: With a causal ability, he is able to negate the power of Stella.
using desperado fate stuff: "Irrelevant…! You will not try, you will not recognize ...! ” Stella remembered. As faced with the youngest Desperate on Edelberg. Taote Fu Xiaoli. Stella was a strong fighter. Everyone knew that. But the enemy ... in ordinary battles under ordinary conditions, out of ten battles, Stella would lose ten times. After all, the difference between her strength and the strength of the opponent was enormous. Stella admitted this fact without any questions. But still ... she won that mortal battle. Because the Desperate are able to redraw their fate of their own free will. In other words, whoever first takes the initiative and intervenes in fate will win. The power of fate, capable of crushing all the obstacles on the way. It sounds dangerous. I can stop you. After all, your power of fate, Johan-nii, is insignificant. - What…! She o-stopped! The Crimson Princess stopped the Golden Chariot, which has a causal “road” ability that crushes everything in its path! And with your bare hands!

39. Or-Gaule Dance Macabre = Pseudo High-Mid Regen: After a hard landing on the ground, all of his organs are scattered around His headless body, shattered into pieces and devoid of limbs, rose, and the scattered pieces of meat and debris were forcefully sewn to the dead body with threads.

40. Ikki's 5th secret sword (I have no idea what this would be either): The second is a special type of blow that was supposed to decide the outcome of the battle. Delayed attacks that inflict scars that will not open unless you use excessive force or movement. The fifth secret blade is " Kuruisakura " [1] .

And last but definitely not least on this thread is a pretty significant downgrade:

41. Phantom form isn't a win cond. It doesn't last a day. I have messed up a bit, and that is i have always focused on what Phantom Form does, but never how long it lasts. And the issue is it does not last a day, it is around half a day, then people wake up. So nothing changes about Phantom Form, it's just...not a win condition on its own now.

And 1 change to close it up.

42. Ikki seemingly doesn't use Phantom Form in character. The reason this was like so until this point is because up until volume 9 Ikki has only fought under tournament rules. So he was forced to use Material Form, but when he fights Stella's army he uses Phantom Form.
Well after re-reading that whole thing it was because he did not want to hurt the people Stella loves, but i wouldn't do this without a case to prove that Material Form is in character. And those cases are:
First fight with Iris (he used Material Form right off the bat)​
First fight with BB (he used Material Form)​
First encounter with Orleus (He used Material Form to protect everyone)​
Last encounter with Orleus (He still used Material Form despite realizing it was useless to try and kill Orleus with a sword).​
This doesn't warrant a change in the profiles, however it will affect the matches.

Last edited:
That the original novel is japanese. Please dont tell me you actually machine translated from a russian translation

We do accept translations of the original japanese even if it's not done by us.

And as i said yes i did do that but i do have the russian quotes so i can provide all the russian quotes needed.

We do accept translations of the original japanese even if it's not done by us.

And as i said yes i did do that but i do have the russian quotes so i can provide all the russian quotes needed.
It depends, but this is not the same. Machine translations are already dicey. Machine translations based on secon hand translations are even more problematic. Im pretty sure we denied similar cases like the Demonbane light novel or a certain translations of that one overpowered Light novel, problem children or something like that.

I mean, this is to get a general context. In other words, so that we don't turn this into a russian CRT. So for just about anything that seems fishy i will post the direct translation. I don't see the issue with "MTL off of translation" when i also have the translation itself.

Yeah, something like that. I think Tarou was a japanese to vietnamese and then to english case, while Demonbane was a japanese to korean to english case.

(Earl, I told you it would be better to just use the Spanish translation of the novel that I can translate on my own due to being a native speaker instead of Russian just for being further ahead, but you never listen to me)

I mean come on dude it was just 2 volumes of difference. It's only up to vol 13. This CRT alone is up to vol 15 (and the next are up to vol 18). So it's not gonna be that big of a difference.

I can't really speak on the translation thing, but if they are accurate, I see no problem with the above additions.

I think he means it's 10D in name but not real dimensions by our site standards.

Biological manip and body control for 36. He's forcing his cells to consume his body for nutrients to gain back stamina.

Guess I can take a look here, but due to my availability do not explain to go into detail nor respond constantly, plus I try to stay out from powers that requires previous knowledge/context.

1) Stay out.
2) Its fine, although due using another power to counter poison I'll say its not passive (as resistance generally are).
3) I fell like context misses here, like, is someone actually yelling from the stars or is just some kind of communication spell (in which case isnot Sound Amplification).
4) Would call this Weapon Construct instead, but its fine.
5) Rather than immortality, would say that the heart is no longer a vulnerable point (as it can be killed by destroyed the brain).
6) Would call Matter Surfing instead, but its fine.
7 & 8) I pass.
9) Considering its says its mind sent an impulse, I wouldn't say it was instintive, or at least anything superhuman (although to be fair, the mind do not send impulses, the brain does that).
10) This is Gravity Manipulation (but Gyro-telekinesis is a thing, so as you wish).
11) Eh, maybe? Better take a better look at that power.
12) tl;dr.

2. It's actually kinda passive because Stella's body temperature is naturally extremely high, she can just increase it even further. But i'm not sure how to put that outside of "resistance" tbh.
3. No, that "stars" part is flowery writing. It's just amplifying your voice. I guess think of having a megaphone, but it's done with magic.
5. Wouldn't "all your internal organs" include the brain too?
9. That "mind" and "brain" thing is a bit of semantics. Considering these are translations. As for the impulses, if the brain doesn't send impulses the muscles cannot move. Insinctive Reaction is "the mind sends the impulses before processing the info given by the senses" not "the mind sends no impulses" afaik.
10. I mean yeah, but since she can do a lot of stuff with gravity i though it's better to specify some uses.
11. Im not even sure of that one myself tbh.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Going on once again:

13) Guess its fine.
14) Its fine.
15) Fine.
16) tl;dr.
17) Guess its fine.
18) Its fine, although this sounds too normalish to be considered a power.
19) Its fine.
20) Guess its fine.
21) It may be regen, but it also could be an endurance feat.
22) Guess its fine.
23) Reading above, it seems she created gravity blades, that could suggest she has Gravity Construct, so leading to believe she do not need NPI.
24) Fine.
25) Don't think Enhanced Senses are needed for this.
26) >Psychic damage to your soul, what? Either way, its Illusion Manipulation.
27) tl;dr (that much), but I'll question anythingnthat its "X-D", so not going to bother.
28) Not sure what happened here.
29) Fine.
30) Would say its more Reactive Speed Level, but I guess that is already implicit.
31) Speed Amp.
32) Guess its fine.
33) Same as 30.
34) I pass
35) tl;dr.
36) I call this Refillment, that is like Healing but only on Stamina or Power Supply.
37) Fire Manipulation.
38) I pass.
39) Type 2 Immortality I guess?
40) I'd call this Delayed Effect.
41 & 42) Not sure what is this Phantom Form.

21. Considering she "recovered", that's regen. Endurance doesn't recover wounds.
23. That's for another character, not her.
26. It's actually pain, manip, that's not "what power is this" cus we've discussed that before, this is just "pain scales for phantom form".
33. Actually, it's not limited to just speed, speed was just the quantifiable case. She grows in AP too.
36. You act like that's a power on the wiki. xD
39. Well obviously, but it's the stiching the parts together again, that im talking about. Idk how else to put it.
40. Same as 36.

2) Ok then.
3) If this amps the sound at close range then fine.
5) If I read it good, it says that to kill the guy one need to split its skull and brain.
9) I guess that is true.
21) If it refer to recover in that sense, then yes.
23) Same technic perhaps? If one can solidify gravity then destroying it do not grants NPI. Its up to someone else t confirm it.
26) Welp, pain and illusion go in handy, but can't say much more.
33) Beware there, AP is not a thing outside of here, but if it apply strength or damage, then sure.
36 & 40) They are not, that's why I say "I'd". It do not need to be a powrr here to added, just give a fancy name (As long its easy to determinate what it does) and explain how it works.

I may be unable to respond again, soon I'll back to home, where there's no internet due the last month's flood, and I no longer have mb; if any expect a respond in the next 48 hours or so.

3) Oh yeah forgot that line there. Wouldn't not dying from anything that's not decap be still Type 2, just a bit limited?
23) He actually used nothing. His abilities are sound based, nothing to do with gravity. He just cut gravity itself. As for solidifying it was still "invisible", whereas when she solidifies her gravity it takes colour (when she makes her blades). So i am not sure, maybe add a "likely" here?
33) Yeah it applies to strength, that's what i meant by AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back