• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Fat Rakudai CRT #1 Vermillion Empire Hax Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the summarised staff consensus here?

To quote everyone's serious opinion (since Cal and potato memed).

I can't really speak on the translation thing, but if they are accurate, I see no problem with the above additions.
I don't see much of an issue with these additions unfortunately.
I agree with Ovens and Dragon as well btw.
Firstwitch seemed to have some things regarding the translations (since the english ones i posted here are machine translations), but since i also have the original translated quotes it should not be a problem as i can post them for anything that seems fishy.

And Antonifer there is just 1 point.

Oh yeah forgot that line there. Wouldn't not dying from anything that's not decap be still Type 2, just a bit more limited?
I think not dying from stabs to the heart or other stuff like that (even though the brain still remains a fatal spot), still counts as Type 2 Immortality. I am not too sure though.
Other than this, Antoni helped me with some things and generally agrees with the OP.

So outside of that type 2 immortality issue. We have 3 staff that agree, 1 non staff that agrees (ionsite). Then there is first witch whose issue was not related to the abilities that are being given but moreso the translations which i already have a solution to.

Is this enough?

What has been accepted by the staff and Ionliosite can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back