• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Requirements and Examples Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still a theory and axiom regardless, true it is never been excluded from physics, but it never used to prove anything as itself is not true in literal sense.
Heck, we can't even prove if infinite exists. It is all just axioms and theories.

As I said and @Pain_to12 said, the fiction no longer rely on physics after low 2-C, but it is true, the thread needs to do to discuss it deeply.
That is going by what you and pain say, but that is assuming it is true in higher than Low 2C.

Anyway, it gotten derailed from the original topic that involved Tier 2 and also have to been discussed elsewhere since Tier 11 is a different subject from the original topic discussion.

So what currently needs to be done here? I can call for DontTalk, Ultima, and KingPin0422 if you need it.

Okay. My apologies for forgetting.

Should I close this thread then?

Way too salty MR. pseudo STAFF
No it’s not been salty, you calling people lazy cause they can’t find time from real life scenarios to argue here is a bit contradicting, as coming here to the wiki to hangout and argue is what you do when you are tired in real life and you are feeling lazy and need an escape.
So no we are not lazy for not creating another thread after we just finished one, we just have other things that should take priority over playing and hobbies.
So like I said your opinion of who is lazy and who is not is really not needed.

No it’s not been salty, you calling people lazy cause they can’t find time from real life scenarios to argue here is a bit contradicting, as coming here to the wiki to hangout and argue is what you do when you are tired in real life and you are feeling lazy and need an escape.
So no we are not lazy for not creating another thread after we just finished one, we just have other things that should take priority over playing and hobbies.
I mean, the way you responded was salty....

Thank you for the reply.

So something like this then?

3-A: Universe level​

Characters who can generate energy sufficient to create or destroy a space of equivalent mass to the entire observable universe via an omnidirectional explosion that covers the entire space, alternately create or significantly affect[1] a 3-D universe or a pocket dimension of comparable size, which does not involve the destruction and/or creation of space-time.

High 3-A: High Universe level​

Characters who demonstrate an infinite amount of energy on a 3-D scale, such as creating or destroying infinite mass, or those who can affect an infinite 3-D space. This extends to an infinite number of finite or infinite-sized 3-D universes or pocket dimensions when not accounting for higher dimensions or time. Large numbers of infinite 3-D universes, unless causally closed from one another by a separate spacetime or existence, only count for a higher level of this tier. Being “infinitely” stronger than this level, unless uncountably so, does not qualify for any higher tier.
More precisely High 3-A destroyed Infinite Size Or Infinite Planet

He was using hypothetically instance, because infinite planets is also equivalent to infinite mass.
Yeah, but that ain’t common plus technically infinite mass being localized to a planet doesn’t actually scream High 3A per se and unironically would imply to being of a spatial property/spatial anomaly.

After all, there is a reason why we don’t rate Black Holes as being High 3A anyway.

Yeah, but that ain’t common
Hypothetical instance
plus technically infinite mass being localized to a planet doesn’t actually scream High 3A per se and unironically would imply to being of a spatial property/spatial anomaly.
No one said a planet has infinite mass, infinite amount of planets are infinite mass which is technically high 3-A according to our standards
After all, there is a reason why we don’t rate Black Holes as being High 3A anyway.
Bad comparison. They don't have infinite mass. Rather between 3 and 10 solar masses to biggest of them which in range from millions to billions solar masses.
Again, this is bad comparison, finite =/= infinite.

Hypothetical instance

No one said a planet has infinite mass, infinite amount of planets are infinite mass which is technically high 3-A according to our standards

Bad comparison. They don't have infinite mass. Rather between 3 and 10 solar masses to biggest of them which in range from millions to billions solar masses.
Again, this is bad comparison, finite =/= infinite.
Black Holes do have infinite density

And density does involves mass, but I digress on the matter.

Edit: Also I am already aware of the hypothetical scenario, but even then, I was gonna point it out anyway

Last edited:
Black holes don't have infinite mass. Also, infinite destiny… you mean big bang, I assume?
Black Holes are stated to have infinite density at its center.
Something that has been pointed out in some research regarding black holes.

Also the Big Bang event isn’t stated to have infinite density as far as I am aware.

However, it is not relevant to the actual discussion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back