• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Click here to go to the main page.

Welcome to Round 1 of the Battle for the World Tournament! In this match the leader of the Space Pirates, Ridley from Metroid (Hagane no Saiyajin) fights the Vast White Pokémon, Reshiram from Pokémon (CrimsonStarFallen)!

Speed equalized.

Meta Ridley is used.

FYI, Ridley scales to Samus who is 73.14342500000001 Zettatons and Reshiram is baseline+ for being much superior to the likes of Mega Rayquaza, Mega Mewtwo X/Y, and Deoxys.

Who wins?

Ridley:

Reshiram:1 (Demon Takumo 31)

Inconclusive:

Stomp:1 (Jimboydejuan12)

Well, anything can happen. Just to clarify, other than giving reasons from other threads as evidence, explain why you would think that (not counting at looking other threads)

Then shall I skip this round for your reasonings or give this a chance?

Ill give it a chance then. If there is anyone who claims this to be unfair for your reasonings, I will skip it.

Reshiram doesn't have Scary Face, though. It doesn't have Extreme Speed or Dragon Dance, either. Still has a crazy AP advantage, though.

Then shall I skip this round? If there is at least 4 people who deem this to be a stomp, I will skip it.

Very well. Lets move on to the next one for this is a stomp. Round 3 will be up soon.

Back