• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Better pictures for Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if anybody has any better pictures for Goku's base form in particular.

I think this one would be better

qP8xvzMRLuYG5AmHY0e1_son-goku_00412874%20(3).png

And as for the SS2 picture, it looks cool, but one can't really tell it's SS2 because there isn't any electric aura surrounding him

I like the current image for his base form.

I do say the SSj2 and SSj3 pictures should be replaced, though. And I liked the picture we had for SSGSS a while ago much more than the current one.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
I'll be frank, I think we should include his Base form at RoF as a separate "Saiyan beyond God" form, inbetween SSG and SSGSS.
No.

Not only would it be highly confusing, but also sound ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back