• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Berserk Verse VS Warhammer Fantasy Verse

Berserk
20378929.jpg

VS
Warhammer Fantasy
WFRP-Corerules-Cover-1200-1.jpg

Warhammer slaps due to having Multiple Tier 1’s and having much better Hax and Resistances, but mainly because of their Higher Tier.

Warhammer slaps due to having Multiple Tier 1’s and having much better Hax and Resistances, but mainly because of their Higher Tier.
so they can survive the sea of death, overcome idea of evil and take down all of god hand and the other demons?

Warhammer Fantasy has equal amounts of daemons if not more, the Chaos Gods are quite literally infinite-times superior to the God Hand, not counting the countless Warhammer races that face thousands of horrors everyday

so they can survive the sea of death, overcome idea of evil and take down all of god hand and the other demons?
Uh yeah. Literally any Incarnate could do so on their own. Most mages could too. Chaos Gods and Archaon are just ****** overkill

Warhammer Fantasy has equal amounts of daemons if not more, the Chaos Gods are quite literally infinite-times superior to the God Hand, not counting the countless Warhammer races that face thousands of horrors everyday
The Chaos Gods are Low 1-C what'd you expect lol

The Chaos Gods are Low 1-C what'd you expect lol
but they don't have a physical body and can't interact with 3rd dimension beings anyway right? Like for example the hive mind of tyranids is also 1-C, but it can't do anything without tyranids.

but they don't have a physical body and can't interact with 3rd dimension beings anyway right? Like for example the hive mind of tyranids is also 1-C, but it can't do anything without tyranids.
Looks at how they destroyed the universe once the third gate of chaos was opened
Yeah hahahahaha... no. Slaanesh can very much nuke bitches even before then and so can the rest.

Even then literally everything that has EVER happened in Berserk is Tuesday for Warhammer Fantasy.

Yeah hahahahaha... no. Slaanesh can very much nuke bitches even before then and so can the rest.

Even then literally everything that has EVER happened in Berserk is Tuesday for Warhammer Fantasy.
how? it's specified in the lore that they haven't got a physical body all of 1-C warhammer beings. They might as well be a gust of wind that exists everywhere and does nothing, besides making you feel cold.

the biggest issue will be the god hand for warhammer fantasy. They are immortal, they can manipulate fate, can bend reality at their will, create stuff. Like they got a lot of haxs. Like what does warhammer fantasy got to negate those haxs? Also they can interact with physical and non physical beings. Unlike warhammer fantasy 1-C which can only "touch" non physical beings unless are given a physical body which is weaker anyway than theri true 1-C self.

the biggest issue will be the god hand for warhammer fantasy. They are immortal, they can manipulate fate, can bend reality at their will, create stuff. Like they got a lot of haxs. Like what does warhammer fantasy got to negate those haxs? Also they can interact with physical and non physical beings. Unlike warhammer fantasy 1-C which can only "touch" non physical beings unless are given a physical body which is weaker anyway than theri true 1-C self.
Manipulating fate? Lots of haxes? Shit, this really is Tuesday for Warhammer Fantasy, and immortality(I'm assuming type 8) doesn't help much against a 5-B. Especially when said 5-B can just send bitches right to the Low 1-Cs doorstep or are a user of the Lore of Shadows, which can incap people in ultra powerful illusions for eternity.

And by the way, Sigmar's Ghal Maraz negates Low 1-C type 8 immortality.

Ask like anyone who has pissed off Slaanesh enough to be smited bout that one.

Manipulating fate? Lots of haxes? Shit, this really is Tuesday for Warhammer Fantasy, and immortality(I'm assuming type 8) doesn't help much against a 5-B. Especially when said 5-B can just send bitches right to the Low 1-Cs doorstep or are a user of the Lore of Shadows, which can incap people in ultra powerful illusions for eternity.

And by the way, Sigmar's Ghal Maraz negates Low 1-C type 8 immortality.

Ask like anyone who has pissed off Slaanesh enough to be smited bout that one.
All of them have immortality types 1, 5 and 9. All of them have matter manipulation (matter = any element in existance). All of them have reality warping. All of them have fate manipulation.
Like how could any of the 5-Bs do anything against them?
And they could just ignore 1-C ones as they can't be harmed by them anyway. Or just wish them out of existance with fate manipulation (because that was their "fate" the 1-C) or reality warp them into nothing (since reality doesn't mean just 3rd dimension it means everything all of multiverse and time as it's part of reality that is experienced this very moment).

All of them have immortality types 1, 5 and 9. All of them have matter manipulation (matter = any element in existance). All of them have reality warping. All of them have fate manipulation.
Like how could any of the 5-Bs do anything against them?
And they could just ignore 1-C ones as they can't be harmed by them anyway. Or just wish them out of existance with fate manipulation (because that was their "fate" the 1-C) or reality warp them into nothing (since reality doesn't mean just 3rd dimension it means everything all of multiverse and time as it's part of reality that is experienced this very moment).
their fate hax is literal trash, is basically a: i have spend 200 years making sure all little events go well so i get what i want"

not a "yep i just rewrote fate and change it right now on the fly"

their fate hax and probability hax takes time to plan etc.

immortality:

type 1 (this one is useless, just means u dont get old, so a stab in the head can kill u still)
type 5 (no problem WH has EE so done deal)
type 9 (WH can get around this one too, they just need interdimensional range to reach them

eh, no, the godhand nor anything in berserk has even shown tier 2 stuff and much less tier 1, so they cant do anything to the tier 1 entities (also their fate hax is shit)
u need to prove their reality manipulation has that potency (also berserk has not shown to have a multiverse)

Last edited:
their fate hax is literal trash, is basically a: i have spend 200 years making sure all little events go well so i get what i want"

not a "yep i just rewrote fate and change it right now on the fly"

their fate hax and probability hax takes time to plan etc.

immortality:

type 1 (this one is useless, just means u dont get old, so a stab in the head can kill u still)
type 5 (no problem WH40 has EE so done deal)
type 9 (WH40K can get around this one too, they just need interdimensional range to reach them

eh, no, the godhand nor anything in berserk has even shown tier 2 stuff and much less tier 1, so they cant do anything to the tier 1 entities (also their fate hax is shit)
u need to prove their reality manipulation has that potency (also berserk has not shown to have a multiverse)
This is Fantasy not 40K.

Matter Manipulation, Fate Hax and Reality Warping are all existing powers within Fantasy but most of the high level fantasy users clap.

Im fairly certain The Incarnate of Azyr Sigmar solo claps the verse.

Honestly I don't know what part of the OP's brain told him that putting a verse that caps out at 7-A against a bunch of tier 6, 5, and 1's lol.

Back