• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Ben10 CRT) Alien X Upgrade to Low 1-C, possibly 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why i think Alien x should be around this tier
In episode "The Forge of Creation"
It said Alien x was born in realm that exist out of space-time continuum call Forge of Creation and I have some more feat for u guys

1.)https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/File:Alien_X_Can_Survive_Timeline_Destruction.png
2.)https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/File:Alien_X_Exist_Outside_Space_and_Time.png

Duncan Rouleau also said Alien x can survive from timeline deconstruction I think this can support Alien x to have Higher durability(> 3-D) more than universe level(3-D).

But I also have feat to support why Alien X should be an Higher Dimensional Being:

Alien should be around more than 5fth dimension because Derrick J. Wyatt said
Alien x is stronger than contumelia that exist in 5th Dimension structure and Alien x arm that turn into sword can also cut Through Contumelia's Extra-Dimensional Barrier. Alien x should not be suppose to have attack potency universe level like this. Alien X attack potency should be around Low Complex Multiverse level because it can cut through contumelia barrier that is a 5th Dimension structure.

And reason why I think Forge of Creation should consider possibly 1-A Because a Rule of Dimension is Lower Dimension entity cannot reach Higher dimension anyform because it have Dimensional Structure less than Higher Dimension . but ben, kevin and gwen can still go to that place.
I think it should not be a Dimensional structure it should be possibly Outerverse level Because Forge of Creation is a realm that exist without any Time-Space continuum which mean there have no Dimensional Structure there.

And other verse like twin peaks normal people that have only 3 Dimensional structure like Dale cooper can also enter to Red room which is a Low 1-A Structure Realm.

What do you think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back