• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Superman has been mind controlled, and Ben 10 is trying to stop him.

• Omniverse Ben is being used, has access to all his aliens but Alien X, and has Master Control.
  • Supes is in his "Rebirth" form, and is in his 3-C Key.
  • Ben has prior knowledge of the AP difference between him and Superman.
  • Equalized speed.
  • Fights takes place in Metropolis.

Man of Tomorrow:
Hero of Heroes:
Incon: @MrLuk2000

Last edited:
Superman stomps since speed isn't equal.

While he can't bypass the Omnitrix failsafe, I'm sure with his heat vision he can bypass even Goop's High regen

Superman resists Soul Manipulation and is physically superior in terms of strength so Ghostfreak's possession is out of the table

With speed not being equal, Superman blitzes all of Ben's aliens before he can even react

If Superman goes for punches, the Omnitrix can turn him into Goop or any other aliens that are impervious to physical attacks but once Superman uses other abilities such as his laser vision, its GG for Ben

The only alien that can counter Supes' laser vision is Feedback but again since Speed isn't equal, Feedback won't be able to react and absorb the heat vision.

If Speed was equal, I can seeing this being Incon at best

Superman stomps since speed isn't equal.

While he can't bypass the Omnitrix failsafe, I'm sure with his heat vision he can bypass even Goop's High regen

Superman resists Soul Manipulation and is physically superior in terms of strength so Ghostfreak's possession is out of the table

With speed not being equal, Superman blitzes all of Ben's aliens before he can even react

If Superman goes for punches, the Omnitrix can turn him into Goop or any other aliens that are impervious to physical attacks but once Superman uses other abilities such as his laser vision, its GG for Ben

The only alien that can counter Supes' laser vision is Feedback but again since Speed isn't equal, Feedback won't be able to react and absorb the heat vision.

If Speed was equal, I can seeing this being Incon at best
Now its equal, I forgot to write it lol.

But even then, Supes HV isn't able to bypass Goop's regen. The HV affects at molecular level, Goop has Atomic regen.
And Bloxx has Sub-Atomic regen and self manipulation, so, yeah.

Chromastone can absorb the HV too, tho.

Now its equal, I forgot to write it lol.

But even then, Supes HV isn't able to bypass Goop's regen. The HV affects at molecular level, Goop has Atomic regen.
And Bloxx has Sub-Atomic regen and self manipulation, so, yeah.

Chromastone can absorb the HV too, tho.
Chromastone's absorption is up to 4-B. Superman is 3-C. Chromastone will just self-destruct if he tried to absorb Supes' HV

If speed is equal then put me in incon

That mana source was 2-A, so...

Yes, maybe Chromastone can't absorb HV, but that is a bad example.
How is it a "bad example" when my point is if Chromastone were to absorb something of a higher tier he would combust?

Even if Superman is 3-C, my point still stands that he would combust if he were to absorb Superman's heat vision as its in a higher tier

How is it a "bad example" when my point is if Chromastone were to absorb something of a higher tier he would combust?

Even if Superman is 3-C, my point still stands that he would combust if he were to absorb Superman's heat vision as its in a higher tier
In your own scan, Ben wasn't instantly desintegrated when he tried to absorb something that is 2-A, so, he shouldn't have that same result with Heat Vision.

In your own scan, Ben wasn't instantly desintegrated when he tried to absorb something that is 2-A, so, he shouldn't have that same result with Heat Vision.
He was still disintegrated in the end so it doesn't matter

If you feel like Chromastone can absorb something that is of a higher tier then make a CRT about it. Until then, Chromastone won't be able to absorb Supers' HV without self-destructing himself

This point is moot anyway due to Omnitrix's fail safe, which I'm sure would resurrect him to Diamondhead, but with Superman's immense AP advantage its not gonna matter anyway

This point is moot anyway due to Omnitrix's fail safe, which I'm sure would resurrect him to Diamondhead, but with Superman's immense AP advantage its not gonna matter anyway
If Chromastone dies, the Omnitrix will turn him into Feedback or Goop, not Diamondhead.

Back