• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Update/Fixing/Additions part 1

Yes, there are simple things that we must remove and add other things instead.
Alien X:
First, the claim of law manipulation heavily relies on the author's statements, without any direct evidence from the show itself.

Secondly, it is only life manipulation or power modification. It does not change laws; it merely alters nature. It doesn't modify rules, mandates, or even fundamental logical principles, because mana lacks rules.

We should replace it with:
Mana Manipulation:
  • Magic/Mana Telekinesis: By enveloping a person or object in mana, mana users can move them around as a form of telekinesis.
  • Magic: Magic is powered by mana, and beings with a magical aura can utilize it.
Fixing this:
Additional abilities for mana I forgot to add
Abilities and Hax
Energy Manipulation - Unconventional use of energy attacks may be able to bypass the body's natural defenses.
Soul Manipulation - Those who manipulate souls, can bypass conventional durability. However, such attacks are effective only on those who have souls.
Resistance
New Abilities for God Tier (most of 1-C to 1-B Tier)
All 1-B Tier can destroy entire Universe and all of existence:
Feedback, Kevin, Contumilla, and Maltruant can't destroy Annihilarrgh's universe, so they won't get these abilities.
Immortality Negation
  • Type 1, 3, 4 & 7 (Alien X): Can destroy entire Annihilarrgh's universe/universes, includes species of Zs'Skayr (Type 7), Maltruant (Type 4), Swampfire (Type 3), Snare-oh (Type 3), Anodites (Type 1).
  • Type 4 (Chrono Navigator): Can destroy all of existence, includes species of Maltruant (Type 4).
Note: Maltruant can come back to life after collect his each pieces together, even after his existence is erased by Annihilarrgh, and his pieces are scattered throughout the universe, but when an entire universe is destroyed, Maltruant's pieces will no longer exist, as Paradox stated that Chrono Navigator will destroy all of existence, and he knows that Maltruant is still alive and his pieces are scattered throughout the universe.
New abilities for many Characters
Abilities and Hax
Resistances
  • Ben:
    • Madness Manipulation: Type 3; unaffected by Ascalon's side effects as Vilgax was convincing him to destroy all evil with Ascalon's power and Ben was not affected by Vilgax's convincing nor was Ascalon able to drive Ben into madness (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, "The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2").
  • Alien X:
Add new proofs and upgrades
Alien X:
I hope that these words are modified because it does not prove EE that it is RW, but we can modify it:
  • Existence Erasure (Alien X could one day destroy all of existence[6]. Should be superior to the Chrono Navigator, a device capable of destroying all of existence, which includes time and causality, as Servantis implied Alien X being omnipotent in that aspect, which has been supported by Professor Paradox previously, who called him omnipotent as well.)
More proofs:
Enhanced Reality Warping & Creation (Easily recreated "The Universe" with a simple thought[2]. Alien X's reality warping is so powerful he can make something happen just by thinking about it. Stated by Servantis that with a Celestialsapien form, Ben can one day just wishes everything out of existence[6]. Comparable to Celestialsapiens, who can changing the entire universe. Stated can create and destroy entire universes.)
Hypnotick:
Should be abb also flight speed
Speed: Massively FTL+ combat, reaction and flight speeds (Kept up with Big Chill's flight speed)
Agree: @Lloydblitzed, @Hellformer, @ShionAH
Disagree: @Lloydblitzed (Information Manipulation), @ShionAH (Information Manip)
Neutral:[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Agree with everything except for Immortality Negation. All of their Immortality can simply be countered with simple existence erasure or reality destruction.

Agree with everything except for Immortality Negation. All of their Immortality can simply be countered with simple existence erasure or reality destruction.
Simply, Annihilarrgh and Chrono Navigator use an explosion of energy without using Existence Erasure and you can see this when Annihilarrgh and Chrono Navigator trying to destroy the universe as it radiates an explosion of purple energy. As for Alien X, he does not perform Existence Erasure, he is able to wish for anything, even if he wishes to kill Maltruant, Swampfire, or ZS'Skayr.

Ascalon:
  • Madness Manipulation: Type 3; Ascalon can bring madness to anyone who wields it by giving them great power, making them believe they are unbeatable and can do whatever they want (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, "The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2")
Resistances
  • Ben:
    • Madness Manipulation: Type 3; unaffected by Ascalon's side effects as Vilgax was convincing him to destroy all evil with Ascalon's power and Ben was not affected by Vilgax's convincing nor was Ascalon able to drive Ben into madness (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, "The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2").
  • Alien X:
Change this to "the madness occurs as a side effect of getting powers" so that justification for Type 3 MM seems solid.

Simply, Annihilarrgh and Chrono Navigator use an explosion of energy without using Existence Erasure and you can see this when Annihilarrgh and Chrono Navigator trying to destroy the universe as it radiates an explosion of purple energy.
That would still need Low Godly regen to come back from. So this feat doesnt work

Iiirc the profiles accept is as EE too.

Simply, Annihilarrgh and Chrono Navigator use an explosion of energy without using Existence Erasure and you can see this when Annihilarrgh and Chrono Navigator trying to destroy the universe as it radiates an explosion of purple energy. As for Alien X, he does not perform Existence Erasure, he is able to wish for anything, even if he wishes to kill Maltruant, Swampfire, or ZS'Skayr.
They are still being destroyed at a higher level than their regeneration, especially since it also erases entire timelines.

Info manip needs a bit refining for Alien X.

Others seem fine.

They are still being destroyed at a higher level than their regeneration, especially since it also erases entire timelines.
Alien X not need Existence Erasure, he can destroy all of existence without EE
Ben's most powerful alien upgrade, Alien X's reality warping is so powerful he can make something happen just by thinking about it.
It was mentioned that he could wish for anything he wanted, even if this was the destruction of beings or the universe himself.

Alien X not need Existence Erasure, he can destroy all of existence without EE
That would default to either AP or EE since Alien X is the strongest and can do anything with a thought.
It was mentioned that he could wish for anything he wanted, even if this was the destruction of beings or the universe himself
Just because there are statements of someone being capable of doing everything they can think of doesn't mean they have this and that ability that they never showcased.

Maltruant has Type 4 immortality because he can come back to life after each piece of him is reassembled, even after being destroyed by Annihilarrgh's explosion. This means he can survive even after existential Erasure explosion (EE), which also supports the idea that Maltruant's species cannot die from EE.
That would default to either AP or EE since Alien X is the strongest and can do anything with a thought.
He literally stated that it's not EE or AP that it's Reality Warping and at the same time stated "Alien X can create and destroy entire universes" including the Maltruant pieces.
Just because there are statements of someone being capable of doing everything they can think of doesn't mean they have this and that ability that they never showcased.
I didn't say that, I was saying that he is can destroy the universe even without EE or AP.

Maltruant has Type 4 immortality because he can come back to life after each piece of him is reassembled, even after being destroyed by Annihilarrgh's explosion. This means he can survive even after existential Erasure explosion (EE), which also supports the idea that Maltruant's species cannot die from EE.
He is in a loop, dude. And his parts aren't destroyed by the Annihilargh, it just got scattered.
He literally stated that it's not EE or AP that it's Reality Warping and at the same time stated "Alien X can create and destroy entire universes" including the Maltruant pieces.
Yes.
I didn't say that, I was saying that he is can destroy the universe even without EE or AP.
That would literally be a feat of AP and be counted as such with account to Reality Warping.

That would literally be a feat of AP and be counted as such with account to Reality Warping.
Honestly, it's just the result of indirect manipulation here if I might say and it really wouldn't scale that much (Like how everything that governs that same universe gets destroyed if they're not independent from it) except if it's Immortality Type 9 with them being in an actual different universe and you manage to negate that but that's just different things imo

He is in a loop, dude. And his parts aren't destroyed by the Annihilargh, it just got scattered.
"He is in a loop"≠He died, his pieces are still exists even after his existence was erased which clearly indicates that he can be brought back to life even after receiving the erasure of his existence.

Honestly, it's just the result of indirect manipulation here if I might say and it really wouldn't scale that much (Like how everything that governs that same universe gets destroyed if they're not independent from it) except if it's Immortality Type 9 with them being in an actual different universe and you manage to negate that but that's just different things imo
So is limited Immortality Negation?

So is limited Immortality Negation?
You wouldn't get anything to be honest, in-direct manipulation on conceptual manipulation page already explains it that if you change a concept through social influencing for example like the concept of rich, poor et cetera you wouldn't get concept manipulation at all

Because, assuming things like space, time, causality governing that same universe it means you could destroy the space, time, causality, law, et cetera that governs that same universe when really it's just through indirect manipulation because you're not "destroying" them but destroying the things that they governed & reliant at

You wouldn't get anything to be honest, in-direct manipulation on conceptual manipulation page already explains it that if you change a concept through social influencing for example like the concept of rich, poor et cetera you wouldn't get concept manipulation at all

Because, assuming things like space, time, causality governing that same universe it means you could destroy the space, time, causality, law, et cetera that governs that same universe when really it's just through indirect manipulation because you're not "destroying" them but destroying the things that they governed & reliant at
This find

Add new proofs
Alien X:

I hope that these words are modified because it does not prove EE that it is RW, but we can modify it:

More proofs:
I added other new things as this was not just noticed. I also added more proofs to Information Manipulation Type 2 for Alien X.

I added other new things as this was not just noticed. I also added more proofs to Information Manipulation Type 2 for Alien X.
I just checked the proof, I don't really see how data here would correlate to information as the last part is just two different things imo

We could accept it as data manipulation on a fundamental scale as the building block of reality, but other than that idk

I just checked the proof, I don't really see how data here would correlate to information as the last part is just two different things imo

We could accept it as data manipulation on a fundamental scale as the building block of reality, but other than that idk
He can change the very nature of space-time, isn’t this is Information Manipulation?

He can change the very nature of space-time, isn’t this is Information Manipulation?
No, information manipulation type 2 means you're manipulating information that operates as a building block of reality themselves
I would agree with info type 2 if the celestialsapiens are manipulating it on a fundamental level

Its explained that data there operates as the building block, if there's no feats with data being information themselves then it just doesn't get it

Other than that, you did a good job tho

No, information manipulation type 2 means you're manipulating information that operates as a building block of reality themselves
I would agree with info type 2 if the celestialsapiens are manipulating it on a fundamental level

Its explained that data there operates as the building block, if there's no feats with data being information themselves then it just doesn't get it

Other than that, you did a good job tho
Information Manipulation is the power to control, alter, and even destroy information itself.
X and his fellow Celestialsapiens can destroy all of existence. Including the Simulation worlds like Sumo Slammers and the world inside the Omnitrix. Data/information is the building blocks of those worlds as they are pure simulations.

Information Manipulation is the power to control, alter, and even destroy information itself.
X and his fellow Celestialsapiens can destroy all of existence. Including the Simulation worlds like Sumo Slammers and the world inside the Omnitrix. Data/information is the building blocks of those worlds as they are pure simulations.
Alright, it's not that hard really.
If you had the nerve to claim data/information, then could you show me that data is information themselves or atleast if they correlate with each other or if data is atleast composed with information or vice versa?

Back