• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 omnitrix aliens tournament Big Chill vs Upgrade (GRACE)

Story: This is the second round of the interdimensional Ben 10 tournament, both ben's now find then selfs in the plumbers headquarters, one as Upgrade, the other as Big Chill, fight!!!

UPGRADE vs BIG CHILL
4c425fffa702a7a886eb9268bf3cd108.jpg
f1d4d339c60c8ce988a428e46e06089a.jpg

Rules:
  • Fight takes place at Plumbers Headquarters
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Non ultimate High 8-C key is being used
  • Both in character(in other words, as if Ben was fighting him self)
  • changing aliens is considered a deafeat
The tech blob:

The goth moth: 7 (FluffyCreatureZ, Peppersalt43,FluffyCreatureZ, Maverick_Zero_X, Sonicflare9, DemonicDude, AceOfSpaces3709)

OMNITRIX DISCHARGES(incon):

Last edited:
I was coming her to say freeze gg, but Plumber HQ has an intangibility negating cell-door to hold Albedo (then again it might also be Upgrade-tamper proof). So congrats Lemon, you made a fight that’s not a stomp.

It seems pretty unlikely that ben will find the intangibiliy negating door before he's frozen and I also think it's probably tamper proof since they should have a way to imprison upgrades race. So I still think big chill takes it even if upgrade has a good win condition.

It seems pretty unlikely that ben will find the intangibiliy negating door before he's frozen and I also think it's probably tamper proof since they should have a way to imprison upgrades race. So I still think big chill takes it even if upgrade has a good win condition.
counted

Ben knows where the door is. Also it could be tamper-proof from the inside but not necessarily the outside if you control Plumber HQ's main computer.

Ben knows where the door is. Also it could be tamper-proof from the inside but not necessarily the outside if you control Plumber HQ's main computer.
Can chillbig freeze the plumer hq? I'm pretty sure he made it snow in the null void, he should be able to replicate that here.

Do Ben 10 alien tournament of equal stats with 5 aliens from Classic, 5 from UAF, 5 from Omniverse and 5 from reboot = Total 15 aliens with brackets for match ups.

Can chillbig freeze the plumer hq? I'm pretty sure he made it snow in the null void, he should be able to replicate that here.
Everything but the power core and Albedo's cell door I'd presume and it'd probably take some time due to the AoE of his actual freeze in contrast to the snow.
Would that matter? Upgrade should be able to use the tech any way
He can't use or get to it (in time) if it's frozen.

Anodite Gwen had trouble containing the power core (even though her tier should vary, especially in OV but that's for later) and Eye Guy was forced to freeze it (to cool it down). It should also be powered by something at least as powerful as the Sub Energy (Ben 10).

Oh and Albedo's cell door is just explicitly Big Chill proof.

He can't get to the tech if it's frozen, unless he uses an energy beam to heat it up.

Also some people argue that good enough regeneration counters being frozen solid. I'm not sure if that's a legit argument but it's worth mentioning here since Upgrade could benefit from this.

Upgrade can also travel through electrical currents[17] and phase through most technology. Which could be useful here.

Last edited:
Back