• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway my premise is very easy to follow, everyone should be low 6-B. Some will just be slightly higher than others.

Conclusion​

OS mid tiers (EX: Stinklfy, Upchuck) are "at most low 6-B"
OS high tiers (EX: Diamondhead, Heatblast, Four Arms) are "low 6-B"
UAFO mid tiers (EX: Big Chill, Kevin, Swampfire) are "low 6-B"
UFAO high tiers (EX: Humungousaur, Vilgax) are "low 6-B, likely higher"
Charcters like Aggregor, U. Humungousaur, U. Echo Echo, and U. Kevin should be “6-B.”
I updated the statistics so they’re not as high, that’s where Green’s main problem came from. Can I get more opinions from the staff?

Ok, if the explosion depleted his stamina then fine. He survived with no injuries (you said he got smaller but there’s no basis for this) so the ratings are fine. Btw what are your suggestions?
An explosion depleting all of his stamina should obviously hurt him to a high degree, so I'm not for the "low 6-B, likely higher". Do I ehm do the 2 times stuff later then?

Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to unclutter the scaling a bit, especially the one between OS Vilgax and Four Arms, DH and Kevin.

What is left to do here?

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, apparently the mid-end of the calc is more accurate because Vilgax's ship sank down into a trench and likely kept on sinking when it exploded. We'll have to see what staff think first tho.

Low tiers: at most 46.5725 Teratons
Mid tiers: 93.145 Teratons
High tiers: at least 186.29 Teratons
This good for you (I slightly changed it)? This assumes that the power Vilgax gained by absorbing the other 9 warriors is equal to him surviving worse than the High 6-B explosion, both are unquantifiable. Ultimos scales to DH or Four Arms by probably being stronger than Tini (Tetramand from his team). @DemonicDude can you make a page for Ultimos?

Ultimate Aggregor: 745.16 teratons (High 6-B+) in AP and 838.305 teratons (6-A) in durability. If we treat Armodrillo, NRG AP and dura and Water Hazard’s durability as top tiers. Reasoning: Comparable to Trumbipilor; Techadon robot via Kevin statement + unharmed by armored Kevin's punches; Ultimate Aggregor said Bivulvan's armor is invulnerable scaling it above NRG's armor respectively. Ultimate Aggregor = Himself + the 5 aliens he absorbed.

Ultimate Kevin, Humungousaur and Echo Echo also 6-A. Ultimate Cannonbolt AP and dura and Ult. Echo Echo's dura up for disussion.

Last edited:
This good for you (I slightly changed it)? This assumes that the power Vilgax gained by absorbing the other 9 warriors is equal to him surviving worse than the High 6-B explosion, both are unquantifiable. Ultimos scales to DH or Four Arms by probably being stronger than Tini (Tetramand from his team). @DemonicDude can you make a page for Ultimos?
Yes but I'm extremely overworked (My Reboot stuff work speaks for it self but when I'll have time later this week I definitely will)

Ultimate Aggregor: 745.16 teratons (High 6-B+) in AP and 838.305 teratons (6-A) in durability. If we treat Armodrillo, NRG AP and dura and Water Hazard’s durability as top tiers. Reasoning: Comparable to Trumbipilor; Techadon robot via Kevin statement + unharmed by armored Kevin's punches; Ultimate Aggregor said Bivulvan's armor is invulnerable scaling it above NRG's armor respectively. Ultimate Aggregor = Himself + the 5 aliens he absorbed.

Ultimate Kevin, Humungousaur and Echo Echo also 6-A. Ultimate Cannonbolt AP and dura and Ult. Echo Echo's dura up for disussion.
What are these numbers?

DD scan of Kevin and Gwen fighting Techadon robots as Ben's aliens. Scan of Armodrillo vs Trumbipilor. Scan of Humungousaur vs Aggregor.

Edited Vilgax´s page to make the scaling more clear. Also put at least High 6-B, scaling as currently applied doesn't work otherwise. What do we do with Pre-OS Vilgax? We can scale him to Mole-Stache since his ship took the shockwave of a planet bust before, potentially eliminating the anti-feat. OS Vilgax’s armor should be more durable than his body for no-selling DH's attacks and his amp still needs to be applied.

Stop editing the profiles for God’s sake. We already have areas where the aliens will go. Stop changing your mind every 5 seconds.

Can somebody summarise what is left to do here please?

I edited one page, being Vilgax's, I miswrote the tier for Wildvine and meant 6-B instead of low 6-B in this thread.
This is why having multiple people do a single task is pretty tedious. There was some other guy who was editing the profiles too. Now I have to go back and fix the mistakes they made, then apply changes from this thread so we won't have too much keys.

As usual, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

I still think the following:

Low tiers: At most 46.5725 Teratons
Mid tiers: At most 93.145 Teratons
High tiers: 186.29 Teratons

Is more reliable, considering the gap between OS Vilgax and AF Vilgax is bigger than 2 times due to all the unknown warriors’ powers he absorbed. Zamasu told me that we automatically assume a 2 times gap for backscaling, is this correct @Antvasima ?

Edit: it turns out that the tiering does not have to reflect the "at most" stuff, I'm fine with the tiering as is (as long as low-tiers don't have a "+") as long as the justifications make it very clear who scales to what.

Last edited:
I do not know. Sorry. I think that we have no set standards for backscaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back