• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10- Canonicity of comic "Hero two times" Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i want to know if the comic Hero two times can be considered canon.

My Reasoning for it to be considered canon​

• Ben and Rex that appeared in this comic are literally same Ben and Rex who appeared in Generator Rex hero's United episode which is canon.
    Evidence:
  • It is written by Eugene son who is one of prominent and consistent episode writer for Ben 10 series.
  • It has referenced events of the show.
  • It is literally connected with the show in the sense that it has shown things happened in the show before the show itself like of Brief history of Time where it is told us that vanklys has been sent back in time aired in 10 february 2012 but this thing has already been told us in this comic which published in 1 January 2012. So much like information in this comic was adapted by the show.
  • There is Duncan statement that says that comics are generally non canon but if there can be found a core connection or show based then it can be canon, which it has in a drastic way as it's leads to the events of Brief history of Time which aired just after the month this comic was published. In addition there is Evidence: scan. In addition there is Duncan statement that Action packs comics are canon. This is just to add credit on already suggested evidences.

How I want to use this comic?
"Millions of dimensions" statement from this comic which already has been suggested by doctor holiday as "infinite dimensions" in the show. I want to use this statement to add credit to doctor holiday statement that suggested dimensions in the crossover are 2b. Nothing new specifically from this comic but just adding credit.

Agree: @Firestorm808 @Newendigo @Greenshifter @Alexander @Eficiente @Elizhaa

Disagree:

Neutral: @LordGriffin1000

Last edited:
I'm neutral. Though leaning towards agreeinng since it references events that have happened and is written by one of the prominent writers. Though the statement says they generally don't consider the comics/games canon because the differences. Though if this comic follows some form of connection to the canon series and it's events then I think it's possible.

Though if this comic follows some form of connection to the canon series and it's events then I think it's possible.
Yes, it is this comic first in which it is shown us that Providence has found evidence that vanklys has been sent back in time and is affecting past which leads to the events of Brief history of Time episode from the show which aired just after a month of this comic.

To clarify, what information from this comic will be proposed to be used on profiles?
Well, "Millions of dimensions" statement from this comic which already has been suggested by doctor holiday as "infinite dimensions" in the show. I want to use this statement to add credit to doctor holiday statement that suggested dimensions in the crossover are 2b. Nothing new specifically from this comic but just adding credit.

Last edited:
I was called to comment here, but since I don't know the canonicity of Ben 10 at all I can't give an evaluation, so I would simply agree with what the knowledgeable members choose.

Bump

827604782201438298.gif

This seems uncontroversial to apply then, or should we wait a bit longer for the members that I called for earlier?

This seems uncontroversial to apply then
If so then i don't see the need to keep waiting for more input. So sure this can be applied. Something very uncontroversial can be kept waiting for days for further input even though it is uncontroversial and has already been generally accepted.

Okay. I suppose that it is probably fine to apply then, if it is just intended to be supporting evidence.

Most of the evidence is bad, that's stuff every show has.
  • There is Duncan statement that says that comics are generally non canon but if there can be found a core connection or show based then it can be canon, which it has in a drastic way as it's leads to the events of Brief history of Time which aired just after the month this comic was published.
That's not what he says, he says that they're generally not and that their lack of that is part of the reason, not that if they have that then they can be canon.
  • In addition there is Evidence: scan. In addition there is Duncan statement that Action packs comics are canon.
Then it's canon. Where does it say that this is an Action pack comic?

Wait so this isn't an Acton pack comic? I just assumed this comic was part of this distributor/company/whatever. None of the evidence is good then.

I accept it, I already saw these things many times, so I don't think there is a way to debunk it, unless one goes oneself to simply be ignorant, accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back