• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beidou vs Captain Falcon (genshin impact vs smash bros) 1 vote remaining

Beidou gets added as a smash bros character and her opponent is captain falcon.

Captain Falcon

Beidou: 7 (@Wdinatx, @DaReaperMan, @catzlaflame, @Popted2, @TauanVictor, @RandomGuy2345, @Harith0cell)

Rules

Both High 7-A (Captain Falcon is not allowed to have optional equipment aka spirits)

Speed is equalized

Both are in-Character

Both fighters have knowledge of each other

they start 2 feet apart

Battle takes place on Final Destination Smash bros brawl

maxresdefault.jpg

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
I’m just going to put down a few observations as I think of who would win:
  • Falcon has a bit over double Beidou’s AP.
  • Both captain Falcon and Beidou fight in areas with “stage hazards” quite frequently with Beidou usually working through it (weathering a storm, not being pushed around much, ETC) while Falcon just uses his superior acrobatics and midair jump to avoid the worst of it.
  • Beidou has much greater range and stamina than Falcon with her massive sword and ability to have her electro somewhat extend her range while Falcon only uses his Pyro to enhance his physicals, which Beidou can do too.
  • I hinted at this earlier, but Falcon is much more acrobatic than Beidou to the point she’d probably just opt to stay still most of the fight.
  • Falcon is the only one of the two with a trump card (I don’t know how the Blue Falcon would work in this context though) in the way that’s typically meant.
  • Beidou has a ridiculously higher stamina than Falcon, with it literally being equivalent to comparing an anime protagonist to a real life war hero. Unless I’m forgetting about any Smash Bros stamina feats besides the relatively frequent fights in The Subspace Emissary.
  • I don’t know who’s more skilled, but Beidou has a much wider breadth of abilities than Falcon.
Overall I think Beidou wins this in a very boring fashion by standing still and using her long range to prevent Falcon from meaningfully damaging her. Do y’all agree?

I’m just going to put down a few observations as I think of who would win:
  • Falcon has a bit over double Beidou’s AP.
  • Both captain Falcon and Beidou fight in areas with “stage hazards” quite frequently with Beidou usually working through it (weathering a storm, not being pushed around much, ETC) while Falcon just uses his superior acrobatics and midair jump to avoid the worst of it.
  • Beidou has much greater range and stamina than Falcon with her massive sword and ability to have her electro somewhat extend her range while Falcon only uses his Pyro to enhance his physicals, which Beidou can do too.
  • I hinted at this earlier, but Falcon is much more acrobatic than Beidou to the point she’d probably just opt to stay still most of the fight.
  • Falcon is the only one of the two with a trump card (I don’t know how the Blue Falcon would work in this context though) in the way that’s typically meant.
  • Beidou has a ridiculously higher stamina than Falcon, with it literally being equivalent to comparing an anime protagonist to a real life war hero. Unless I’m forgetting about any Smash Bros stamina feats besides the relatively frequent fights in The Subspace Emissary.
  • I don’t know who’s more skilled, but Beidou has a much wider breadth of abilities than Falcon.
Overall I think Beidou wins this in a very boring fashion by standing still and using her long range to prevent Falcon from meaningfully damaging her. Do y’all agree?
If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

you think the rules are fine?

there's no bias and is it fair? or do i have to make some edits to make things more fair?

you think the rules are fine?

there's no bias and is it fair? or do i have to make some edits to make things more fair?
I thought I mentioned it on my post but I didn't, sorry about that. I believe this is completely fair as both fighters have experience with this kind of stage, and often with more variables than this one.

Question: Does knocking someone off FD count as a win and, if so, how big is it?

This doesn't change my verdict outside of the difficulty in it (which I'm not sure of regardless) FYI.

I thought I mentioned it on my post but I didn't, sorry about that. I believe this is completely fair as both fighters have experience with this kind of stage, and often with more variables than this one.

Question: Does knocking someone off FD count as a win and, if so, how big is it?

This doesn't change my verdict outside of the difficulty in it (which I'm not sure of regardless) FYI.

we're going to need a smash bros fan for that

you can also post it in Q&A

is that a vote from you?
I mean, Beidou is like, the exact thing Smash Bros CF has been proven both in lore and game play to have issues against. It was never in doubt who would win especially since I'm pretty sure she should be way more skilled then the generally featless Lucina in swordsmanship.

Where's a good place to find Smash Bros feats @DaReaperMan? I was going almost entirely off what I know about the Ultimate and Brawl story modes, which I don't think Robin was ever in.

Where's a good place to find Smash Bros feats @DaReaperMan? I was going almost entirely off what I know about the Ultimate and Brawl story modes, which I don't think Robin was ever in.
Story modes and character reveals mostly, everything else is scattered about various small text from assist trophies and such.

found this from the wiki. on the shield article

has something to do with beidou and tide caller

Nothing to worry about. Should anyone raise a hand against her or her men, she will avenge it ten-fold with sword and thunder.

Press
Accumulating the power of lightning, Beidou swings her blade forward fiercely, dealing Electro DMG.

Hold
Lifts her weapon up as a shield. Max DMG absorbed scales off Beidou's Max HP.
Attacks using the energy stored within the greatsword upon release or once this ability's duration expires, dealing Electro DMG. DMG dealt scales with the number of times Beidou is attacked in the skill's duration. The greatest DMG Bonus will be attained once this effect is triggered twice.
The shield possesses the following properties:

• Has 250% Electro DMG Absorption Efficiency.
  • Applies the Electro element to Beidou upon activation.

Also this one has to do with stormbreaker/sea beast's scourge

When Stormbreaker is used:
Creates a shield that absorbs up to 16% of Beidou's Max HP for 15s.
This shield absorbs Electro DMG 250% more effectively.

found this from the wiki. on the shield article

has something to do with beidou and tide caller

Nothing to worry about. Should anyone raise a hand against her or her men, she will avenge it ten-fold with sword and thunder.

Press
Accumulating the power of lightning, Beidou swings her blade forward fiercely, dealing Electro DMG.

Hold
Lifts her weapon up as a shield. Max DMG absorbed scales off Beidou's Max HP.
Attacks using the energy stored within the greatsword upon release or once this ability's duration expires, dealing Electro DMG. DMG dealt scales with the number of times Beidou is attacked in the skill's duration. The greatest DMG Bonus will be attained once this effect is triggered twice.
The shield possesses the following properties:

• Has 250% Electro DMG Absorption Efficiency.
  • Applies the Electro element to Beidou upon activation.

Also this one has to do with stormbreaker/sea beast's scourge

When Stormbreaker is used:
Creates a shield that absorbs up to 16% of Beidou's Max HP for 15s.
This shield absorbs Electro DMG 250% more effectively.
I was about to send a reply saying that the absorption on the shield was referring to the above mention of how the attack does increased damage based on how much damage it took, but after you sent that I double checked and found I was wrong. That is referring to how much damage the shield can absorb, or in other words how much HP it has.

I was about to send a reply saying that the absorption on the shield was referring to the above mention of how the attack does increased damage based on how much damage it took, but after you sent that I double checked and found I was wrong. That is referring to how much damage the shield can absorb, or in other words how much HP it has.

does this change anything.

(i mean if falcon has knowledge he'd probably avoid this)

Back